M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Angie O.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Mara D.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Lacee L.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #1 in Makeup Tools

An optional pump to help dispense liquid foundations. Distributes what you need to sponge, brush or palette without the need to dip or pour. Self-capping. Ideal for the pro's: great for home.

Buy on ULTA
Kate L.
Great product and makes foundation application so much easier and helps to save product. I use this with my double wear foundation and it fits perfectly. Great product and a great price!
Jaydeen C.
This is a good product as I dont waste as much product rather than tipping the foundation upside down onto a palette/my hand. It can also be placed onto double wear foundations by Estee Lauder which is a life saver. It's relatively cheap too so I would buy again
Sophie L.
England
A great foundation pump that is sturdy, fits well and clicks shut so that it doesn't leak product all over your other makeup/bag. Just a shame that we are forced to pay £4.50 for the privilege of having a pump when other cheaper drugstore brands come with one as standard!
Karina C.
Surrey
Very good for keeping product in the container , I only use one squirt where as if I didn't have the pump I would have had to pour it meaning there would be a lot more product coming out and a lot more wasted. It is quite pricey and would be better if it already came with the foundation. It would be handy if there was a proper lid at the moment it only comes with a little cap but you can lock the pump in case if any spillages.👍
Amy S.
Epsom, Surrey
I use a MAC pump on lots of of my foundations. It pumps well and always provides enough product without the mess. Super hygienic and useful. Works well on the EStee Lauder DoubleWear bottles too. I would buy again.
member-72a52
I think this pump is totally worth the $10 it costs. Since the Studio Fix Fluid foundation doesn’t come with a pump this is a great addition. The pump will help save product since you won’t be dumping product onto your hand or other surfaces. This pump also fits in other foundation bottles so it is totally worth the price since you never have to buy another one! M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump
Kinverly M.
Doral, FL
At first when i saw this pump i said to my mother ''Why i have to buy this if i can use my foundation without it?'' but then i realized that this is very useful because your foundation last longer because bacteria can't grow and it's easier to apply.
Lilian D.
Andover , Andover
I really like this pump because a lot and the fact that it's can be used with an foundation which means you can buy foundation of your choice and it's easy to use .. will definitely recommend it to avoid messy foundation.
Nads U.
Absolutly love this pumps it's so useful I bought a foundation once with Pugh a pump and it was a nightmare trying to get the foundation once I bought this pump it was a lifesaver and it's reusable so you only buy it once x
Laura M.
Whitehead
I think this product is not needed. It’s very wasteful if you buy a new one every time. I got this free with my foundation, I wouldn’t this product if the foundation and I wouldn’t repurchase
Hannah M.
stuart
Question has been deleted
Secretly N.
Can we apply it without this ?
Maria A.
Calhoun , GA
Is it worth it???
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Is this worth it ? And should I get it....
Sonita E.
Is this worth getting or is it just as easy to pour?