M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Angie O.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Mara D.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Lacee L.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #1 in Makeup Tools

An optional pump to help dispense liquid foundations. Distributes what you need to sponge, brush or palette without the need to dip or pour. Self-capping. Ideal for the pro's: great for home.

Buy on ULTA
Chelsea M.
Tallassee
This pump helps to minimize the amount of foundation you use so that it last longer.
Marinna M.
Love this pump. Doesn't clog and fits perfectly in many pumpless foundation bottles
Kaden C.
Man, WV
This is perfect.. it. Fits amazingly with my Este Lauder Double Ware foundation.
Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA
Makes less mess. Its convenient. I've had a good experience with it. No problems
Yancy W.
Springfield, VA
A pump is a must for me so this is great! Works with other brand bottles as well.
Joanna G.
Hood River, OR
Love this mac product leaves skin so soft you won't regret it love, love, love
brittaney g.
Winsted, CT
Life and money saver! I no longer have to waste my foundation or make a mess.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
Purchased at: ULTA
This does exactly what I need to it. Seems silly the foundation doesn't just come with a pump, but whatever I love blowing money.
Karla C.
Sanger, CA
this has been my go to since high school and i have yet to bw disloyal. the way it leave my face looking after, completely flawless to say the least. definitly got a few of my girls hooked! all though its pricey it's sooooo worth it, def a daily for me.
Angelique M.
Sevierville , TN
I use this for my esteè lauder foundation. It’s fairly cheap and works really well. I think I paid $10 for it definitely worth it to use with foundations that don’t have a pump.
Hannah M.
stuart
Question has been deleted
Secretly N.
Can we apply it without this ?
Maria A.
Calhoun , GA
Is it worth it???
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Is this worth it ? And should I get it....
Sonita E.
Is this worth getting or is it just as easy to pour?