M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Angie O.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Mara D.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Lacee L.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #1 in Makeup Tools

An optional pump to help dispense liquid foundations. Distributes what you need to sponge, brush or palette without the need to dip or pour. Self-capping. Ideal for the pro's: great for home.

Buy on ULTA
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I haven't got one but I'm in need of a pump, it makes putting on your makeup so much easier
Laila I.
This is a must have. Makes less of a mess and works great. I've had no problems with it!
Olivia C.
Brigham City
Nice pump and nice size like having a pump for my foundation very useful and works great
Ines B.
New jersey
Me gusta mucho la he usado hace poco tiempo pero me encanta cómo brilla y todo me encanta
Kimberly M.
Like just can't find the right color for my skin. Would love one for sensitive skin also.
Alyssa M.
Htx
It honestly is heavy makeup but it covers everything! I absolutely love this foundation!
Madison H.
This foundation pump makes it so much easier to use the foundation and to save product!
Sarah E.
Okatie, SC
Would definitely recommend for any foundations that don’t come with pumps. Works great!
Claudia S.
Laredo, TX
Thisss in really is natural you can used and you dont feel like a tarta!! Is very good
Miranda T.
Fits on Estée Lauder double wear as well as the Mac studio fix foundation. Great pump.
Hannah M.
stuart
Question has been deleted
Secretly N.
Can we apply it without this ?
Maria A.
Calhoun , GA
Is it worth it???
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Is this worth it ? And should I get it....
Sonita E.
Is this worth getting or is it just as easy to pour?