M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Angie O.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Mara D.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Lacee L.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #1 in Makeup Tools

An optional pump to help dispense liquid foundations. Distributes what you need to sponge, brush or palette without the need to dip or pour. Self-capping. Ideal for the pro's: great for home.

Buy on ULTA
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
I use this pump on my bottle of Estée Lauder Double Wear and it fits and works perfectly with it.
Erica B.
weaverville ca
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗😊💗😊💗💗 loveee!!!!!!! If you guys need this get it! It’s a life saver I’m telling you guys!
Tiyique J.
Dorchester, MA
Perfect to get with your purchase of mac foundation. Less waste of product when using a pump
Shaylynne D.
Beaumont
Super handy in getting the foundation out of the bottle! And reusable. It's also inexpensive
Jåçkšøñ B.
Stanardsville , VA
I mean it does the job lol i think it’s a good pump i guess ? I’ve never had trouble with it.
Guillermina M.
Fremont , NC
Very Easy To Use! No Mess Left Behind! Easy To Pump And You Can Put Back What You Don't Need!
Mary Elizabeth G.
Atlanta, GA
Great pump! Can also use on Estée Lauder double wear. Pumps out well and doesn't get clogged.
Cindy V.
I love the pump that MAC uses. Dispenses the perfect amount of product. I would recommend it.
Sandra Z.
Glendale, AZ
The pump is amazing looks so natural looks gorgeous
Looks real
Soft its absouletly amazing
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I haven't got one but I'm in need of a pump, it makes putting on your makeup so much easier
Hannah M.
stuart
Question has been deleted
Secretly N.
Can we apply it without this ?
Maria A.
Calhoun , GA
Is it worth it???
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Is this worth it ? And should I get it....
Sonita E.
Is this worth getting or is it just as easy to pour?