M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Angie O.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Mara D.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Lacee L.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #1 in Makeup Tools

An optional pump to help dispense liquid foundations. Distributes what you need to sponge, brush or palette without the need to dip or pour. Self-capping. Ideal for the pro's: great for home.

Buy on ULTA
amanda V.
Life saver. My mac foundation came with out a pump. Bought this pump; leaves me less mess to clean up.
Maciel C.
Richmond Hill, NY
Must buy!!!! Helps you not over estimate the product you'll need!! So convienent !! Will not disappoint
Victoria B.
Vacaville, CA
I love this pump to use with any product not just MAC, it never gets clogged and it's so easy to use !
Emily C.
Really good pump i love how the end results are and it sets foundation very good. Tottaly recommend it
lala N.
Orlando, FL
It's ok the pump but I wish it was included with foundation purchase. Very little comes out at times
Eva K.
Ocala, FL
Pretty sturdy and is holding up after going through 3 bottles of foundation already. Would recommend
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Rosy R.
Humble, TX
Great versatile item. I use the pump with all my foundations that don't have a pump & works great.
Haley P.
McKinney , TX
I love this pump! It's affordable and I it is great quality. Definitely recommend buying the pump.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
I buy this for my studio fix foundation! It's awesome so I can get more product out of my bottle
Hannah M.
stuart
Question has been deleted
Secretly N.
Can we apply it without this ?
Maria A.
Calhoun , GA
Is it worth it???
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Is this worth it ? And should I get it....
Sonita E.
Is this worth getting or is it just as easy to pour?