M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Angie O.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Mara D.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Lacee L.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #1 in Makeup Tools

An optional pump to help dispense liquid foundations. Distributes what you need to sponge, brush or palette without the need to dip or pour. Self-capping. Ideal for the pro's: great for home.

Buy on ULTA
Rashawna R.
None ya, WA
This foundation pump is awesome! I even use it for my Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup. It is a perfect fit.
Areeba R.
Omg I m so glad to have this. This is just perfect for many of my foundations need. It’s a fit size that fits all and makes job easy.
Tasha E.
Kansas City, MO
Love this pump. It's easy to use and the product comes out smoothly. The pump is easy to clean and will fit most products perfect.
Jacqueline Q.
So glad mac has this pump makes our life's so much easier I would say than as if we would have to open up the lid and pour some out
Cierah D.
Lansing, MI
This product makes life so much easier! I use it for my Mac foundation so I can easily pump some product onto my beauty blender!
Laquita E.
Mesquite, TX
Using the pump helps me to not waste make-up. However, since I spend almost $50 for the foundation the pump should come with it.
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
This pump has saved my foundation quantity. I use so much less thanks to this pump. I very much encourage you guys to buy this
Christina H.
Baldwin Park, CA
You need this when trying to apply makeup. It gives you just the right amount and it keeps the bottle and your station clean.
Nicole S.
It works very will, but i do have to say it is pricey for little pump.
But at least you can reuse it over and over.
Piya S.
This fits on EL double wear foundation as well. A little pricey for a pump but if you wear Mac Pro longwear you'll need it
Hannah M.
stuart
Question has been deleted
Secretly N.
Can we apply it without this ?
Maria A.
Calhoun , GA
Is it worth it???
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Is this worth it ? And should I get it....
Sonita E.
Is this worth getting or is it just as easy to pour?