M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Angie O.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Mara D.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Lacee L.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #1 in Makeup Tools

An optional pump to help dispense liquid foundations. Distributes what you need to sponge, brush or palette without the need to dip or pour. Self-capping. Ideal for the pro's: great for home.

Buy on ULTA
Stefanie H.
Morven, GA
I am a all time M. A. C. LOVER !!! I absolutely love this product and if you decide to try it I doubt that you will be upset or dissatisfied with this product
Lily B.
This works PERFECTLY, it attaches to most if not all mac containers (all that I've used it with), has a sleek design, and is easy to clean! Highly recommend!
Alexis M.
Savannah, GA
It’s a good little pump lol. I like that it can be used for more than just the MAC foundation. $10 for a pump is slightly outrageous. I bought it at Ulta.
Omesha G.
Orlando, FL
Great item to buy along with the studio fix foundation . Saves you a TON of time , makes your foundation last sooo much longer and is totally hygienic .
Caitlin M.
Columbus, OH
Although it can get messy, it's a dependable pump. I wish it came with the product, because you really can't use their liquid foundation without it.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a necessity for the Estee Lauder double wear! Pumps make liquid foundation so much more manageable and this one will last you forever!
Jackie M.
Amazing! Came in very handy for my foundations! Especially after my ordinal one broke after my son dropped it, glad I was able to replace it
Samantha T.
Raleigh, NC
A must-buy add-on to your studio fix fluid foundation. Helps keep your product sanitary and easily dispenses the correct amount of product.
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This works okay. I wish this just came with the bottle instead of having to buy it separately. It builds up sometimes, but it does the job.
I use this pump for diferent liqulid products when ever i want to get a percise amount of product. However, I think it is a bit expensive.
Hannah M.
stuart
Question has been deleted
Secretly N.
Can we apply it without this ?
Maria A.
Calhoun , GA
Is it worth it???
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Is this worth it ? And should I get it....
Sonita E.
Is this worth getting or is it just as easy to pour?