M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Angie O.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Mara D.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Lacee L.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #1 in Makeup Tools

An optional pump to help dispense liquid foundations. Distributes what you need to sponge, brush or palette without the need to dip or pour. Self-capping. Ideal for the pro's: great for home.

Buy on ULTA
Grace B.
Although I'm not a fan of Mac I do love my pump! It goes great with several of my foundations that did not come with a pump. Not sure why so many drug store foundations can provide a pump but high end brands don't.
Yoselin P.
The go to pump became my favorite when I purchased my first foundation from Mac it is amazing. It does the job it closes and opens as you wish and fits mostly with all the Mac foundations I even put it in one of my other foundations and it did he job.
Amanda O.
Temecula, CA
An essential! Helps me not waste my makeup, the right amount always comes out whether I want a little coverage or if I'm building. Sometimes I buy these for my Loreal True Match makeup too! Definitely recommend.
Nancy N.
Los Angeles, CA
Great essential when buying makeup foundation , can't forget your pump . It saves you a lot of . More easier to use . Just a pump . It makes last a longer time . definitely something to buy , you can't forget
Gabriella S.
Rio Rancho , NM
This is an additional $9 when you purchase your foundation.
However, it is a one time purchase if you take care of your tools.
I've had the same pump since I first got my studio fix foundation, years ago.
Seanna P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
A foundation bottles best friend! This is so much more convenient. It enables you to pump just enough at a time instead of pouring it out and wasting too much of the liquid we love! Plus it's reusable! It pays for itself!
Puneet D.
Anaheim, CA
This pump is a life savior ( or foundation savior. Which is kinda same. Hehehe) it makes the foundation application so much easier. Also helps save so much of product which i used to waste before buying the pump. A must buy!!
Rozana C.
I've tried the mac foundation pump - no colour but I have to say that it didn't work out for me. I feel that when I applied this foundation it left my face feeling super dry. By the end of he day it look like I had patches on my face.
Stephanie J.
If course when you purchase foundation at Mac they ask if you want to purchase this. I always decline. But I think next time I re up I'll get a pump. It could really come in handy for when I really need it
Nena S.
Santee, CA
I mean, it's a pump. It's not that great, and it's totally overpriced. My first one broke within a matter of months. It's really just a cheap piece of plastic.
Hannah M.
stuart
Question has been deleted
Secretly N.
Can we apply it without this ?
Maria A.
Calhoun , GA
Is it worth it???
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Is this worth it ? And should I get it....
Sonita E.
Is this worth getting or is it just as easy to pour?