M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Angie O.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Mara D.M.A.C Cosmetics Foundation Pump uploaded by Lacee L.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #1 in Makeup Tools

An optional pump to help dispense liquid foundations. Distributes what you need to sponge, brush or palette without the need to dip or pour. Self-capping. Ideal for the pro's: great for home.

Buy on ULTA
Kayla B.
Middleboro , MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this product. You can put it on a foundation and have a new pump. Sometimes pumps on foundation look awful after a while and this makes me feel better that it’s 100% clean and easy to use.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
I bought this because Kathleen Lights had recommend to use with the Maybelline Fit Me foundation. I have to say it makes using that foundation so much better! I love it! It isn’t a perfect fit. I mean it doesn’t screw on perfectly but it does the job. And it really makes sure you use almost all of the foundation.
Angie O.
Detroit, MI
I bought one of these for my M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid Foundation and it really makes application so much easier! It’s harder to remove product from the glass bottle without a pump so it really is a necessity. Plus, you can close the pump as well if you need it to not accidentally squirt out.
Carli S.
First of all I think every foundation should have a pump!! & i love that this pump not only fits Mac foundations but it fits others like Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation. Just kinda annoying that it’s separate & you have to pay $10 for it 🙄
Mara D.
New Hyde Park, NY
Fits perfectly on my Estée Lauder double wear foundation, improving the packaging 100% because I hate foundations you have to pour out. Also love that the pump twists to lock, and comes with a cap so it is super travel friendly and will not get messy in your makeup bag.
Jocelyn G.
Goodyear, AZ
I use the pump with my foundations because it gets all the product you need without going overboard. I find that if I don’t use the pump I’m going through foundation like crazy! Though the pump is optional id definitely recommend it.
Bryanna C.
BEAUTY HACK!! This foundation pump fit the Estée Lauder double wear containers!!! I don’t use it for any Mac foundations, just double wear. I use two pumps of double wear and it’s perfect for my whole face!
C A.
These Mac pumps are useful and they can be used with so many different brands. It makes liquid foundation an ease to apply. It’s $10 so it’s not too bad but when adding it to the cost of a foundation that’s pricy.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
I bought this when I was color matched And she recommended I get this as well. It works well, and the price tag is okay (I paid $10). It does help you save foundation as you’re not pouring a ton out and just using a couple pumps! The only issue I have is the cosmetologist was telling me that if you get a different shade you have to get a new pumpZ not sure if that’s true or not though
Camille S.
This really helps with getting foundation out of the glass bottles. The only issue I have is with the price. $10 for a pump on top of the product you’re going to use it with is a little much. Although it’s super helpful to use, other brands also include pumps so you don’t have to spend another $10 on something.
Hannah M.
stuart
Question has been deleted
Secretly N.
Can we apply it without this ?
Maria A.
Calhoun , GA
Is it worth it???
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Is this worth it ? And should I get it....
Sonita E.
Is this worth getting or is it just as easy to pour?