BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A long-wearing waterproof gel in a pot that gives precise definition to brows.

Long-wearing waterproof gel in a pot that gives precise definition to brows. Applies smoothly, sets quickly for the ultimate well-groomed brow. Fills, lengthens and shapes for subtle to dramatic looks.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

Dermatologist tested
Non-acnegenic
For all skin types

USAGE
Apply to brows with the 208 Angled Brow Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Fluidline Brow Gelcreme
  • "Looooove this gel liner. I am not good with liquids or pencils for my eye liner. This gel with a rich makes the application so easy!" in 22 reviews
  • "Love MAC fluidline. It's the only liner I use. Easy to apply, and easy to control-lets me get just the line width I want depending on my mood and the occasion. MAC Fluidline last all day (and all night, too) Love the DIPDOWN shade b/c it's not too dark. It isn't hard or harsh like a deep black shade but doesn't look shiny or washed-out the way lighter colors can. Growing up in the sixties meant you just HAD to have the perfect liner. Wish I'd had MAC FLUIDLINE then!" in 18 reviews
Bethany W.
Review for: Ash Blonde, Dirty Blonde more...
My favorite brow product of all time. It’s just so amazing, and so underrated! It stays on all day long, through anything and everything, until you want it to come off. The gel literally never dries out either, I’ve had mine foreverrrrrr and it’s still good as new! So taking that into consideration, the price is SO good!
✊Éternelle i.
This is the first eyeliner I ever bought. I use it with an angle brush. I pick up some product, put it on the back of my hand to warm it up and little but and flatten the brush do the application can be very precise. It doesn't smudge easily and it lasts forever. Little product goes a long way.
Elia M.
I have been using gel eyeliners as the first makeup product that I ever tried! It’s been about 4 years since then and they do make a pretty good job at defining my eyes ! Specially this one , has a great and soft quality that lasts all day long !
Nilomee P.
I wanted to like this product but I had a hard time getting the gel liner to sit just right. I found it would get too chunky and wouldn’t go on smoothly at all. Maybe if I was applying it on someone else it would’ve have a different effect.
Roberta D.
Reading, PA
Smooth like butter this fluid eyeliner is great! I love how it comes in a jar pot form its easy to use all you need is a liner brush. It doesn't dry out too fast I always store mine upsidedown. The black is super pigmented you can even use it as a base for a dark smokey eye look!
Vicki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Hands down my favorite eyebrow product. I use this to fill in and blend in with a eyebrow brush. It’s waterproof and does not budge. I highly recommend the color is very intense and the product is very creamy. A little goes a long way.
Maliha M.
Milpitas
mac has always been my favorite brand .. The gel liner gives a dramatic color on the eyes .. It has really nice glass jar and a lid on it which makes it travel friendly.. I bought this from mac store .. it has got a good lasting power it doesn’t wear off easily. i have to use my makeup cleaner to get it off . It’s great for creating bolder looks and cat eyes .
It goes on very smoothly on the eyes a small amount is always enough
I would recommend this to everyone who is looking for a long lasting eye liner in a gel based form 😊
✨CON❤️fident👄 B.
Norristown , PA
Perfect tailored on fleek brows and lookinsg always natural on this brow gel creme. It is very easy to use and I always like to dip my brush on my setting pray or spray some of the product to my brush and I believe it makes the gel creme stay longer and looks more natural on you
Megan S.
Munster
Review for: Other more...
Great eyeliner that is not a pencil. I tend to have trouble with liquid liners, and I always apply pencil liners too thick. This eyeliner is perfect for creating a thinner line while being easier to work with over liquid.
Betty S.
santa Ana
Review for: Deep Dark Brunette more...
I love this brow gel! I have used it for many years!! It is not too pricey and it lasts me a long time. It’s a great value, And a great product. I always purchase it and I will continue to do so. I highly recommend it.
Elizabeth B.
Does this eyeliner smudge throughout the day?
Marcela R.
Is it good for oily skin? Does it have the same duration in oily skin?
Janet H.
North Brunswick , NJ
What is the life of this product? I looked on the box but couldn't find a shelf life. Does it dry out easily and if so what is a good way to revive it ?
Jasmin D.
Chipping Campden
Is it easy to apply? As I am not very good at makeup.
amaris J.