BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Flashtronic Collection Mineralize Skinfinish, Northern Light (Discontinued)Limited Edition, Extremely RareFrom the 2007 Flashtronic Collection

Taylor M.
Denver
I can’t even begin to describe how much I love MAC as a whole. I think they have the most gorgeous products. They are SO easy to apply/blend, they last all day, and give me a NATURAL glow. I look like I’m radiating. They have beautiful, beautiful stuff. I highly recommend this to any and everyone. Try it- you won’t be disappointed.
Katie H.
tuscaloosa
Kind of dried out my skin and didn’t stay on really well. Really good color selections and looks so good when on, but definitely have to have a ton of foundation on for it to stick. I would recommend but not for long periods of time!
Lindsay G.
United states
Absolutely gorgeous!! I have many shades and these look beautiful on the skin and stay put all day. Not super blinding which I like but they show up beautifully on the skin. Highly recommend!
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
I love this product to Kind of caramelize my look. I really feel that it just makes everything come together it’s a really beautiful consistency and it’s very pigmented. Not a bad price and I would definitely buy it again.
Amanda V.
Imperial, CA
I recommend this more for contour, but it's got a great shimmer! Perfect for a sun-kissed summer glow. I am very fair, so I've used it on my arms, neck, and chest to give myself more color.
Lisa S.
Waco
In love with this and will continue to use this and very easy to apply and blend and very shimmery look for those that like it and goes very well with skin tones as soon I run out will buy again for more uses.
Olivia L.
Amazing color, easy to apply. A little pricey for most people, very pigmented. Definitely would recommend. Great for all skin types. Very long-lasting, would last all day. Bought my product at Ulta
McKenzie M.
Dunwoody
my best friend has this product and i used it the other day for the first time and i had to go buy it! i love how well it shows up but it’s not too much!! i would definitely recommend to others!!
samantha b.
Scottsdale
Purchased at: Nordstrom
soft and gentle highlight is the highlighter that i have been using for years and years. i first got it as a present and have never used another highlight since! you only need a tiny bit because if you use too much you’ll have to start all your makeup over again. it is kind of hard to take off
Princess C.
Bridgeton
One of my favorite highlighters ever! I have dark skin and this highlight compliments it wonderfully. It applies easily and has a beautiful gold sheen. It can be used for a natural look but it is also buildable for a more blinding highlight look. I would definitely purchase again.