M.A.C Cosmetics Flamingo Park Collection Eyeshadow uploaded by hanouda k.M.A.C Cosmetics Flamingo Park Collection Eyeshadow uploaded by Charolin D.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Flamingo Park Collection Eye Shadow, Flock & RollLimited Edition, Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find

Anna G.
Waco, TX
These eye shadows blend very well and are very build-able so you don't have to put a ton of product in your brush. Very easy to use. Some of their darker shades are a tad patchy but like I said very build-able.
Mia R.
corpus christi
most of the shadows I get amazing looks with but with the more darker and brighter colors in the palette they don’t show up that well and my skin is very fair which makes it more frustrating for me
Elsa N.
Longmont
Their eyeshadow is the best I have used. Easy to apply and the pigmentation is good. They are a bit expensive but last really long. I bought it at my local MAC store. Yes I would buy it again.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
These eye shadows are so cute, they have a million and one choices for any type of eye look you'd ever want to create! They have a little kickback but I can overlook that for how much pigment they have
Porsha T.
Los angeles
This shade is just to die for. It complemints any tone of skin very well and is super easy to apply. This is a good investment
April S.
Not only do I use it for my eyes but I use on my check as well I love the color and the way the color show it's amazing
Mikaela W.
Albright, WV
Love this color! It is in my selection right now! I use it daily! It definitely covers well! It also stays in place
Adriana A.
New York
Great eye shadow! Long lasting, very easy to use, blends well and although a little pricy, worth it!
Mya ❤.
This is such a pretty color ! It is also really pigmented! I love wearing this in the summer
Aisha S.
Ottawa
I actually used “bird’s eye view” but I can’t find it here. It’s a beautiful hot pink single shadow and looks great after building up a few layers of it. That’s the thing though - you have to work in layers or else it won’t be very opaque. I don’t mind though because the colour is so pretty and it doesn’t require thaaaat much work. I have never tried to blend it with other shadows before though.