Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seen this product on YouTube several times! I really want it but is it worth it? I'm sure its over $20-$30... So is it worth it?i use MAC Matchmaster foundation. I have a similar product but its from ELF, they have a finishing spray/mist. And there's is $3.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
6 months, 3 weeks ago
This is without a doubt a must buy! I know it can be a bit pricey but it will last you months and it is so worth it!
sol patricia s.
sol patricia s.
lima
7 months, 4 weeks ago
Vale vale mucho l pena la verdad
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
1 year, 1 month ago
This will last you months! SO worth it.
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
2 years, 6 months ago
I definitely think it's worth it too!
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Lewiston, NY
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes. It's worth it because it works!!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
2 years, 8 months ago
YES! i know exactly how it feels spending money on such expensive products and being put down by how they turn out but this is such an amazing product and mac never fails to disappoint me! go for it!
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years, 8 months ago
I definitely do think it's worth it. However, purchase the smaller bottle first before getting the big one. I purchased my small bottle months ago and I still have a decent amount left. This is a great product for glitter shadows as well!
Kyra F.
Kyra F.
2 years, 8 months ago
It is totally worth it. It may be more expensive but it's amazing and really works.
Myance G.
Myance G.
2 years, 8 months ago
I love this product, so I think it's totally worth it. It's everything your looking for in a skin refresher.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Monroe, NJ
2 years, 8 months ago
They have a smaller size for about $10 that you can purchase before buying a big bottle that way you can try it out and see if you like it. It's worth it.
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
2 years, 8 months ago
In my opinion it's definitely worth it! You pay for what you get! You may find it to be pricey but it's wonderful and worth the price!
Sara G.
Sara G.
San Jacinto, CA
2 years, 8 months ago
It works great but the elf one works good also.
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Medford, OR
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, I think it's worth it. It's good equality, I think you'll love it.
member-893cb9a7b
member-893cb9a7b
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes it's totally worth it! MAC is always worth it ;) lol
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
2 years, 9 months ago
It is expensive but definitely worth it. I've had mine for about 3 years now and I still have 3/4 of the bottle left. All you need is one spray to last you an entire day/night. It also is a gem to use glitter eyeshadow and help it stay in place. Just one spray on your eyeshadow brush and you're good to go! :)
Dina s.
Dina s.
Charlotte, NC
2 years, 9 months ago
Mac is more expensive but completely worth the price. It last longer as well. I use it and I love it.