Ciara B.

I've seen this product on YouTube several times! I really want it but is it worth it? I'm sure its over $20-$30... So is it worth it?i use MAC Matchmaster foundation. I have a similar product but its from ELF, they have a finishing spray/mist. And there's is $3.

Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
10 months, 3 weeks ago
This is without a doubt a must buy! I know it can be a bit pricey but it will last you months and it is so worth it!
sol patricia s.
sol patricia s.
lima
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Vale vale mucho l pena la verdad
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
1 year, 5 months ago
This will last you months! SO worth it.
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
2 years, 10 months ago
I definitely think it's worth it too!
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Lewiston , NY
3 years ago
Yes. It's worth it because it works!!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
3 years ago
YES! i know exactly how it feels spending money on such expensive products and being put down by how they turn out but this is such an amazing product and mac never fails to disappoint me! go for it!
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Brooklyn, NY
3 years ago
I definitely do think it's worth it. However, purchase the smaller bottle first before getting the big one. I purchased my small bottle months ago and I still have a decent amount left. This is a great product for glitter shadows as well!
Kyra F.
Kyra F.
3 years ago
It is totally worth it. It may be more expensive but it's amazing and really works.
Myance G.
Myance G.
3 years ago
I love this product, so I think it's totally worth it. It's everything your looking for in a skin refresher.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Monroe, NJ
3 years ago
They have a smaller size for about $10 that you can purchase before buying a big bottle that way you can try it out and see if you like it. It's worth it.