BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Mists

• Is this a good setting spray?8 Answers
  • heard so many good things about his, what do you guys think of this?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else break out after using this?1 Answers
Lindsay M.
My favorite makeup fixing mist. This can help intensify your whole look with a few sprays. I love using it with shimmer shadows to make it more vibrant. If my face is feeling super dry one day, i can spray this all over and it helps make me feel more hydrated almost instantly. I also love using this to spritz on my beauty sponge and then pounce over my foundation and concealer so it really sets it in nicely. I even do that trick over using powder products to help get rid of any powdery look and it helps melt the powders into your skin for a flawless airbrushed finish. Have nothing bad to say about this product. It won’t break the bank, good amount of product in the bottle and now they have other scents you can choose from!
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
Bu far my holy grail facial spray. I use it to prep my face before makeup for my makeup brushes, spray my foundation brush before using it helps distribute my foundation without stealing it off my face. And if I need more pop on an eyeshadow color I stay a brush with this and go it. Most importantly this literally sets my makeup after I’m done soooo good!!! It melts my look together and makes it looks flawless. Also good at refreshing your face after you’ve had your makeup on for a while. Just a few sprays and your looks refreshed
Amanda G.
murray, KY
oh how I love fix plus!!! It makes your skin feel so fresh and dewey! I like to spritz a little on under make up and then when I need my eyeshadow a little deeper or brighter I spray a little in my eyeshadow after her to g it on a brush and it just makes it pop!! spray a little on after all you Powders are applied and the lightly dab into skin for a perfect glow that isn't too sldeey and takes away just enough of the dryness and helps set tgat face!!! also great throughout the day for a little freshan up!! highly recommend as a makeup kit staple!!!
Jessica B.
This spray when I first started using it I did not favor only because I was new at makeup, did not set my foundation correctly and used too much of the spray but now that I have acquired more skill this spray is EVERYTHING. The spray always makes the skin LOOK like skin with makeup on and makes everything set in beautifully. Be careful if you have oily skin as not to use so much because it can tend to make you look greasy if you are oily as am I. Besides that, this is a holy grail I can not live without!
Jazmine N.
Detroit, MI
This product is amazing with helping bring your makeup look together every step of the way. I spray on my face prior to foundation application, I spray it on my brushes prior to applying anything with a glitter or shimmer, I also mix this with my setting spray at the end to erase the powdery look from my setting powders. This is very versatile within one look. Very good for all skin types. Love the Christmas editions with the various scents. I suggest getting the scents in the regular sized bottles!!
Yvette W.
This is one of most FAVORITE products I own. This spray helps set makeup and to keep it from looking cakey. It smells soo good! It feels fantastic on the skin. It wakes you up, having your skin feeling refreshed! It's on the pricey side, but this is so worth having in your staple. My bottle lasted me a very long time. I'm getting low and will most definitely purchasing again. I use it whether I have makeup on or not just because it's feels so good on my skin!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Holy grail product !! Favorite setting spray & spray to refresh my makeup throughout the day. I go back and forth between this one and the urban decay one but I find this one doesn't leave your face feeling tacky. I use it before applying makeup and after. As well as spraying it on my brushes before picking up eyeshadow when I want it to look a little more bright or shimmer. Works good on combination skin and hydrates your face while wearing makeup or not.
Jessica H.
I love using this as a setting spray and also for to wet my brush before going into a glitter/metallic eyeshadow to make the color pop. I bought the travel/mini bottle cause I wanted to try this product out before i spent my money on the bigger bottle and literally the small bottle has lasted me forever, I'm so surprised because of how often I use it. I will definitely go and buy this again when i finish the small bottle.
Alicia K.
I love these sprays! They do come out a little fast so be sure to hold like 12 inches from your face! They work great before and after makeup! They smooth my skin and give me a nice surface to apply my makeup! They're also great for spraying after i apply my foundation. It sets my makeup and makes my foundation look so much better and keeps it from separating and clumping up throughout the day! Mt favorite is the coconut scent!
Kaitlyn B.
I always have a bottle of this in my collection. It has a great mist that covers the face quickly and evenly. I use it as a primer when I am especially dry or as a setting spray. It feels so refreshing in the summer months when it’s hot. They have travel bottle sizes so I have one of those when I’m flying. It’s also great to spray on your brush to help intensify your eyeshadows. Love this product!
Ciara B.
I've seen this product on YouTube several times! I really want it but is it worth it? I'm sure its over $20-$30... So is it worth it?i use MAC Matchmaster foundation. I have a similar product but its from ELF, they have a finishing spray/mist. And there's is $3.
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Does this actually help set your make up or is it more just to feel refreshed?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Is this a good setting spray?
Melinda W.
Is this a must have product?
Shannon T.
Can anyone recommend a good cruelty-free alternative to Fix plus?