BY MAC COSMETICS #39 in Lip Liner

Buy MAC lip liners - MAC Fine Point Lip Liner Straight. How-to-Use: First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color.

• I am looking for a good long wear lip liner and the Mac b...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this ?? Let me know how it works for you !1 Answers
  • does this product break easily1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Fine Point Lip Line
  • "The mac cream stick liners are fabulous! even without lipsticks just line and fill with same liner." in 22 reviews
lulu j.
Can I just say all lip liners are the same to me,even though they’re different formulas.I find It pointless spending like $15-$20 on lip liners ,Is just the brand name being sold honestly.I just grab my lip brush you can easily buy for A dollar from elf and since It’s thin,I can dip It In some liquid/cream lipstick and draw my lips so I don’t have to worry about using the wrong color or simply just to save me some money In my pocket.
Jessica L.
leesburg
I literally only use one brand of lip liners and it is Mac. They have never failed me with their formulas and I am pretty sure I am addicted. Most liners have so hard and hurt to put in, but these are so smooth and buttery.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
Find tip liners are what dreams are made of. I feel like Mac is an OG when it comes to anything cosmetics; and their liners don’t disappoint. Beautiful shades, pigment is incredible and it keeps everything in place without feathering. Would purchase again, definitely try it if you haven’t!
Adriana H.
gaithersburg
A pincel designed for shaping, lining or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for outlining lips or colouring them in.
Apply before lipstick by lining your lips using the pencil tip for a defined lip look with long-lasting colour.
Nichole M.
Downers Grove, IL
Love this lip liner. I think there are a lot of drug store dupes though! It’s a bit pricey for just a nude lip liner. I own a few shades. I would go with a red if i were to purchase another. It’s hard to fine a good red at the drugstore that doesn’t bleed.
Hayley E.
I used to never use lip liners because honestly I was too lazy to and always seemed that they didn’t do anything too special. I got a kit of three of mac’s lip liners and I am so happy I did! They make my lipstick look so much better and more precise!
Victoria D.
London, KY
I love love love this product. The very fine tip makes it so easy to use and precisely line your lips! I love all Mac products but this may be my favorite. I purchased this in a free standing Mac store. I would definitely recommend to others.
Ally J.
Nashville, TN
A little drying but still a go to for a good lip line. Goes on sharp and doesn’t bleed out throughout the day. Keep this in my bag for an on the go glam up with a little lip gloss. Expensive but lasts a long time.
Sadie M.
St. Louis
This liner is amazing! It goes on easy and makes your lipstick last! I use the simple colors for my everyday use and i use some of the more intense colors for going out! I would reccomend fo anyone who wants an afforable, durable, and cute liner!
Kara Beth H.
These lip liners are fine and smooth. Perfect precision application. Long lasting and perfect for match for many lip products. Price is higher up there but not the worst. Will always reach for these beauties!
Noushin T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this last?
Davanya M.
I am looking for a good long wear lip liner and the Mac brand has really good quality products. However, my lips tend to dry really fast. Would this lip liner work perfectly as a matte lipstick without my lips chapping?
Safisha M.
Clifton Hts, PA
how long does this stay on ur lips and is it moisturizing
Reagan C.
So I am looking for nude lip liners from Mac! Are this good? Are they drying? Are they creamy? What are your favorite colors? And do you have any recommendations of nude colors from Mac?
Deyanira G O.
Mount Prospect, IL
Will this break easily? How smooth is it?