BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A caffeinated cream that de-puffs, firms and erases dark circles and fine lines.

FULL DESCRIPTION

A super-charged, caffeinated cream that produces instant effects. De-puffs, erases the appearance of dark circles and firms the skin around the eye. Special optical diffusers diminish the appearance of fine lines.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Hydrating
  • Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Reduces appearance of dark circles
  • De-puffing
  • Firming
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic

USAGE

• Dab a small amount of product on a fingertip and pat gently onto freshly cleansed eye area.

• Will this also help dark circles under the eyes? I'm look...3 Answers
  • Can someone please tell me, does this smell or is it perf...1 Answers
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
This is one of my favorite eye creams to use in the morning. It has caffeine in it which provudes a fast resonse to help calm puffiness and dark circles. Its also good for fine lines and it blurs out any under the eyes. I also like to use it to clean up my wing liner to give it sharp edges I appy with a qtip to clean up.
Demetria J.
Sugar Land, TX
Love this product! Its part of my daily face routine. I unfortunately have eye bags that are hereditary (thanks dad..smh) lol, so to completely get rid of mine is not a reality, unless I have surgery. When eye bags are hereditary, they are actual fat pockets, not fluid (puffiness, which you can get rid of by getting more sleep and by what you do and don't put in your body). With that being said, I can still get fluid on top of my bags (fat pockets), making me look EXTREMELY tired and older. This product, because of the caffeine, definitely helps with that! A bonus is it helps with dark circles with long term use. I do NOT have dark circles, which I will attribute to this product that I have used for years!
TIP: I keep mine in the fridge so it stays cold, which also helps with puffiness!
Andrea E.
Albuquerque
Okay so this one was a little odd for me because I tried this obviously for the fast response part but I found that it helped more with moisturizing by under eyes rather than minimize puffiness. If it helped a little more with that part than I’ll definitely give it a better rating. But hey, if you’re looking for something moisturizing this is a great product!
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
I received a sample of this to try from a Mac employee for my dry under eye area. To me it is a miracle worker! I use it before bed and I can definitely feel a difference. Even with makeup I can see a more smooth look. I definitely would recommend!
AnaLau C.
Manor, TX
I bought this just to try it out. It supposed to help with my under eyes and I do see a slight change when I use it. I usually put it on before I start doing my makeup to moisturize my under eye. I don’t think I would purchase again to be honest. I haven’t seen a drastic change.
Daphne L.
I guess this works fine but if I’m being honest I don’t know that it does anything better than my regular face cream. I realize that we need lighter moisturizers for the undereye area but I don’t notice any differences as far as my skin. One thing I do like about this cream is that it dries very quickly leaving a good base for concealer.
Stylesby J.
usa
I am a freelance makeup artist for the past 11 years and I recently discovered this product and my makeup game has changed completely I will not do any clients without using this. I apply my primer and then I do the eye cream and I let that set while I'm doing my eyeshadow look weather on my self or my clients and then I go ahead and do foundation and concealer and this eye cream just makes such a difference under the eyes I love it!!! M.A.C Cosmetics Fast Response Eye Cream
Allison A.
Port Gamble
This is a really great eye cream for some quick hydration. I love to mix this in with my under eye concealer for days when I’m feeling a little dry and want to brighten and/or thin up my concealer. It’s reasonably priced and is super easy to use. It’s not an eye cream for targeting many concerns, but it is great for more youthful skin that just needs a little moisture.
V Chor P.
I love how this brand has caffeine in it to give your under eyes that extra boost!!! I love how when, you apply this under eye cream... before concealer it’s soooo smooth! No creasing or fine lines! I hate when my concealer under my eyes look cakey! This smooths the surface, and get that 24 sleep look!
Summer L.
This eye cream is so versatile. I always use it on clients to prep the under eye because it depuffs so quickly! My favorite thing it does though is clean up the lines of eyeliner. I don’t know how I did winged liner before this!
Katrina G.
Will this also help dark circles under the eyes? I'm looking for a good dark circle/fine line eye cream.
Alyssa C.
Can someone please tell me, does this smell or is it perfumey? I'm considering ordering it online, but I'm worried about it smelling a lot.