BeautyEyeMascaraM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetics False Lashes Waterproof Mascara

M.A.C Cosmetics False Lashes Waterproof Mascara

A waterproof formula that pushes up lashes for maximum volume.

What are good everyday lashes that make a difference but aren’t too dramatic?
Is this mascara better than the Too Faced, better than sex mascara?
How good is this product? I’ve been having not so good luck with mascaras lately
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics False Lashes Waterproof Mascara!
Product Highlights
OMG i love this mascara! the volume i get on my lashes is amazing! and its definitely waterproof. Lots of scrubbing to get the mascara out lol but its great i recommend it!in reviews
This waterproof mascara is the shit, if you want to go swim or to the beach, this the one for you and will make your lashes even longer that they were before, what are u keep reading? go ahead and buy itin reviews
yetzabet B.
Hollywood, FL
M.A.C Cosmetics False Lashes Waterproof Mascara uploaded by yetzabet B.
Love the Mac waterproof Mascara. Actually more than the two Faced better than sex. The mac is full of volume one stroke and you notice the difference. It doesn't smear, Water resistant. It does not clog up after putting it on either. Eye lashes look full and has double brush too.
Lizette M.
Port St Lucie, FL
This mascara is perfect for the deep black lengthening look. I have eyelashes on but cannot remember which ones they are. The mascara was perfect for blending my real ones to the fake.
Morisha P.
Woonsocket, RI
M.A.C Cosmetics False Lashes Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Morisha P.
It again a great product by MAC cosmetics. I loved this as its completely waterproof and long lasting. Though the price is little high as compared in other brands which offers same things
Jamila D.
M.A.C Cosmetics False Lashes Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Jamila D.
My go to mascara any day any time. My lash bestie in the last 6 years. Good value for money, lasts long and does the job very well. I would not change anything about it, it just stands out! It is not clumpy.
Angela E.
Mobile, AL
I have had a sample of this for a year and it still hasn’t dried out and really gives me a beautiful long full lash.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I liked how my lashes look with this mascara. My only down fall is that the formula is very thick and sticky. Almost gum like or lash glue like. I used it for a weekend to test it out. But it does stay on even if you go in the beach. So salty water proof too.
Tricia S.
Texas
My lashes are already full but when I apply this mascara it give them the illusion of having individual lashes on. It make my lashes look full, add length and gives them an that extra sexiness. I would definitely continue to purchase again.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
I already have very long lashes, these make them look so amazing. I love the size and the shape of the brush it makes my lashes look fuller.
Eman A.
Melbourne
I love this mascara! It gives volume, length and the prices is a little expensive but it it really worth it. The packaging is really nice.
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
M.A.C Cosmetics False Lashes Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Heather F.
Gives volume, length and curl with the waterproof benefit but lashes stay soft. It wears all day and doesn't flake.