BY MAC COSMETICS

Fashionably False In Look, But Honestly Real, This Mascara's Key Benefits Of Volume And Curl Are Matched By A Dramatically Exaggerated End Look. The Unique Edge: The Ultra-thickening Formula In Combination With The Plush-'em-up Action Of Its Unique Double-lush Brush Douses Lashes In A Deluxe Dose Of Pigment With Each Stroke. The Result Is Incredibly Magnified And Multiplied Lashes That Are Thick, Long, Curled And Full-feathered.

• What is your favorite MASCARA ??? M.A.C Cosmetics False L...3 Answers
  • Is this worth the splurge?3 Answers
  • I love this mascara for the density it gives the lashes, ...1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics False Lashes Mascara
  • "This is the only mascara that I will ever buy again! It adds the perfect amount of length and volume, and it doesn't clump or flake like a lot of other ones that I have tried." in 53 reviews
  • "This is by far my favorite mascara. It is lengthening and creates lots of drama. Easy to apply. I rarely have to apply two coats. If you are thinking about getting this...go ahead...do it! Beautiful big lashes!" in 15 reviews
  • "One of my favorite mascara from M.A.C. I love this and the waterproof one a lot. It leaves my lashes nice and full without looking like its not real " in 13 reviews
  • "Love this one! It makes my lashes look fuller and thicker! It's the best! Worth the money" in 10 reviews
  • "This is my absolute favorite mascara. It is one of the very few that makes my lashes look longer and fuller without ANY clumping. It really does give a false lash look. It's long lasting and doesn't run. Great mascara, definitely my go-to." in 10 reviews
Lindsey G.
This is an overall okay mascara. I know some people rave about it, but I have short lashes and personally I feel it should give the illusion of false lashes as it's name suggests. However I don't feel it gives that impression. I still use it sometimes but wouldn't purchase again, it's a little high priced for something that just doesn't live up to expectations.
Shelly B.
Ocean Park, WA
I received this in a Birchbox subscription. I have searched and searched for a mascara that doesn’t smudge beneath my eyes. Even waterproof ones. Expensive and cheap. Well I tried this with little expectations. I couldn’t believe that I’ve had the best results with this one. Stays put and it’s not waterproof. Super happy with it!
Hannah B.
La Mirada , CA
I’m in love with this mascara! It gives your lashes great volume and length, yet it does not make your lashes clumpy. It’s really separating. I would def repurchase and recommend it. I have really short lashes that aren’t very thick. But with his mascara my lashes and long, feathery and visible!
Liz M.
Madison, WI
This was a pretty "meh" product for me. Color was nice - deep black, and no clumps...but it really didn't do much for my lashes. I prefer more of a curling effect and just didn't get that with this mascara. I received it as a travel-size and would not repurchase over other brands.
Regina H.
This is my favorite mascara from MAC Cosmetics. This was my first time using this mascara. I got this from MAC cosmetics. This mascara doesn’t need to be improved. It lengthens my lashes. It gives my lashes volume. This mascara works great for the lower lashes. The packaging is sleek and simple. I would recommend this mascara.
Venus L.
I love this mascara and I want to give it a five star rating! It’s formula applies smoothly on my lashes and it lasts the whole day! I will be looking forward to more products of this brand and I highly recommend it!
paniz n.
24542 spartan st mission viejo
I have three different mac mascaras but this one is the one I like the most. My eyes are brownish hazel and this mascara makes them look bigger. My lashes look full and black after applying it. I will buy again
Kortney C.
Saint Louis, MO
I feel indifferent about this product. I received it in a Birchbox as a sample size. I currently use Marc Jacobs false lashes mascara and I really really like it so I might be biased to that. I wouldn’t buy a full size of the MAC though, which is $23-$26 I believe and the Marc Jacobs one falls in the same price range but I prefer it. I will say that the MAC mascara hasn’t clumped at all.
Jordan M.
This mascara works very well, though Roller Lashes from benefit cosmetics is still my favorite. This one holds well over time and does a great job to give my lashes some volume. I use mascara almost every day, and I think this one by MAC is a good one for every day use. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a mascara that isn't over the top and doesn't clump your lashes up.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
I am so impressed with this mascara! I received it first asa mini with an online MAC order and I have used it ever since. The formula is on the drier side but it never ever transfers to my lid or face and does not flake either. The brush is the perfect size and I love the shape of it as well. Definitely good for lower lashes and getting in the inner eye corner. I will repurchase this for sure!
Yvonne F.
Lemoore, CA
Has anyone used this? Does it clump?
Jami M.
I love MAC products but I haven't tried this yet. Is it worth the $?
Hadil H.
4100
Jamie F.
Pleasant Hill, CA
How well does this mascara last through the day? Does it flake off?
Jamie W.
Piscataway, NJ
I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about MAC mascaras in general. Does this one really give a false lash effect (volume, curl)?