BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A mousse-like formula in carbon black that pushes up lashes for maximum volume. All Little MAC products are totally tote-able in an airport-friendly size of 30ml or less.

FULL DESCRIPTION

Fashionably false in look, but honestly real, this mascara's key benefits of volume and curl are matched by a dramatically exaggerated end look. The unique edge: The ultra-thickening formula in combination with the plush-'em-up action of its unique double-lush brush douses lashes in a deluxe dose of carbon black pigment with each stroke. The result is incredibly magnified and multiplied lashes that are thick, long, curled and full-feathered. All Little MAC products are totally tote-able in an airport-friendly size of 30ml or less. Pro discount is not applicable.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Flake-proof and smudge-proof
  • Volumizing
  • Curling
  • Long-wearing
  • Separates lashes
  • Lengthening
  • Features a double-lush brush
  • Features a carbon black formula

USAGE

• Press the brush into lashes close to roots and "shimmy" brush through from root to tip.
  • Repeat until desired effect is achieved

• Have they recently changed this bottle? I think I used th...3 Answers
  • Does this mascara clump or does it go on smoothly? I also...7 Answers
  • How thick is the brush? i usually use mac plush lash masc...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I got a mini of this mascara in a giveaway recently and I tried it out. The wand is very nice, thin and I definitely think it comes in handy for the bottom lashes. It doesn’t like make your lashes extremely full or anything it coats them nicely , I prefer the Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara . I do like this mascara and I do see myself using t in the future , but it is kind of pricey for my liking. I highly recommend this mascara
Kylee J.
kitts hill, OH
This is my new favorite mascara that I’ve ever used! I never heard of this until I got it as a sample from my MAC order! I’ve only used the sample size, and I’m getting ready to order the full size because I loved it so much! I used all of my sample size and I absolutely adore it! It separates the lashes, and doesn’t make them clumpy! I don’t know how affordable this is because I haven’t looked into the full size, but I already know that I’m going to order it! This mascara is just a must have for me!!!
Brittney M.
usa
I received a tiny sample of this with my monthly Ipsy bag. I was a little disappointed to see how tiny the sample was, but after trying the product I totally fell in love. I've tried mascara after mascara with little to no luck, until trying this! I have naturally curled, full, long lashes so I can pretty much use any type/brand of mascara to get a decent effect. However, THIS mascara worked so amazing. With only one small coat, my lashes looked fantastic. Long, dark, full and dramatic! Just the look I had been longing for. I was so excited about this product, I hopped on Mac's site and purchased a full size version! Happily awaiting it's arrival. 👍 👍 👍
Marissa P.
round rock
LOVE!! Super lengthening and doesn’t clump. I recently purchased this and it would probably be my go to mascara but sadly it’s not water proof :( the second any water gets on my face my mascara starts running. For the simple fact that it’s pricey in order for me to repurchase it it would have to be water proof
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I received a small tube of this through Ipsy. It comes with a typical cone shaped wand so nothing special there. I am a little confused by the name. I was expecting major volume with the name but this did nothing dramatic for my lashes. It gave a very small amount of length and that’s about it. Once it was on, it smudged like crazy. The following day I used a primer under it and that helped the smudging a bit but it still smudged. I’m glad I got this in a glam bag and didn’t pay for it.
Alyssa M.
This is actually a really good mascara I have really long lashes what I liked about this mascara is the fact that it doesn't Clump up when you put it on. If you're looking for a mascara to give you volume this probably isn't it but it sure does give you the link if you're looking for a mascara to look like you have longer lashes. I would definitely purchase this in a full-size product.
Simone S.
New York
I liked this product! It definitely makes your lashes look luscious and longer. It has very nice and basic packaging. My eyes are brown and the mascara makes my eyes look wonderful. I would definitely buy this wonderful product again.
Natalie M.
Tyler, TX
This mascara is awesome. I am in love with the brush applicator, I mainly use it for my bottom lashes. The size of the brush makes it so easy to apply mascara to my bottom lashes. I just ran out and need to get more, asap.
Heather M.
Brighton, MA
This is by far the best mascara I've ever used. Not a single clump and really extends my lashes. My one complaint which is a big one is that it isn't waterproof and smears off pretty easily. If you sleep in it (which of course you shouldn't) you'll look like you got left at the altar in the morning. Same if it rains, comes off a little too easily. However I would buy again for the fab lashes it gave me
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
The False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara by MAC has a pretty dense brush which made it harder to apply the product onto my thin, short and straight lashes. I wouldn’t recommend for someone who has lashes like mine.
Savahanna K.
Norton, VA
Does this mascara clump or does it go on smoothly? I also have sensitive eyes so I'm wondering how it has effected other people with sensitive eyes.
Chelsea A.
Wake Forest, NC
Have they recently changed this bottle? I think I used this one but it was shaped differently.
claudia b.
Mc Farland, CA
How thick is the brush? i usually use mac plush lash mascara, but now i want something that gives me length
Keely M.