BY MAC COSMETICS

A Lipstick formula with smooth, medium buildable coverage, high pearl and a semi-lustrous finish.

M.A.C Cosmetics Faerie Whispers Collection Creemsheen Lipstick
  • "I have purchased this colour one time. I've always loved Mac cosmetics and this brand always meets my expectations. It is long lasting and definitely nice and sheer. I would definitely purchase this again. " in 15 reviews
  • "Oh how I loved this collection. Another one from MAC that I bought the whole collection! This color is a great brown-nude. In true MAC tradition these are long lasting and creamy with great color pigment at an affordable price. " in 15 reviews
  • "firts. i have to say that Mac is my favorite brand for lipsticks. this one in particular is very awesome and natural. great for those days when you want to use lipstick but not use those pinks, reds an dark colors. price def worth it " in 4 reviews
Wendy H.
Miami
Mac is just amazing when it comes to lip products, they’re very Long lasting on the lips, non drying, the formula just glides on and they’re definitely worth the price !
Maribel G.
I love all the lipsticks of the MAC line, I particularly love it, it has a creamy consistency and it is easy to apply, it does not run and its duration is medium (provided you are not eating or drinking anything) it comes in really beautiful tones and its Packaging is very sophisticated, I recommend it as it is a lipstick that every woman should carry in her purse!
Cindia G.
Fleetwood, PA
I love Mac lip colors but I won't say that they're always five star worthy. For the price that people pay for these lipsticks they should be more long lasting. They do feel nice on my lips, and the color variety is always a plus but again they require touch up if you only use the lipstick.
Kizzy p.
Brooklyn, NY
I have these in 2 different shade and let's just say these are what introduced me to falling in love with Mac products :) I ordered them online from the Mac store and when it came I was obsessed, they're my go to lip stick and they last all day. I absolutely love it
Erin S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love. This. Color. It's sort of a peachy pinky orange. It looks neutral enough that I can wear a bolder eye with it, but it's still different than anything I already own! I also love the texture of MAC lipsticks. So smooth and they don't feel cakey at all.
Destini C.
Las Vegas, NV
This shade is so pretty. It is a nice light shimmery pink. Their lipsticks lasts forever and are a great value. Glides on so smoothly and non drying on lips and long lasting color. I would defineitly recommend this lipstick and all Mac lipsticks in general.
Christine W.
One of my favorite lipsticks! Applies so smooth and beautifully! I definitely recommend this for everyone's kit! This product definitely met my expectations and it's not too pricey, for it's great quality. Would buy again, I have repurchased this 3 times!
Jasmine M.
Great product but personally will only use for special events. Easily applies and glides on lips easily. A little bit pricey but worth for what you get. last almost all day no real use to reapply. Would definitely buy again in a different shade.
Grace L.
Huntsville, AL
This lipstick isn't amazing. I will continue to use it because i like the color but it doesn't stay all day and you have to continue to reapply. The lipstick comes off on drinks and straws which i'm not a fan of.
Mahnoor A.
karachi
This is my fav lipstick so far , the best thing about this is it doesn't come out easily and it's really easy to apply .. i just love it because i got what i was looking for , i would go this product again