BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?M.A.C Cosmetics Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainfore...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " Colors are pigmented and buttery. I love them! Very good pallet for every day use. I normally do not purchase MAC products but couldn't resist this one. The packaging is great. Would definitely purchase again. " in 90 reviews
  • "Just bought this the other day. Obsessed with MAC products and love these colors as they're neutral but still give my face color. " in 76 reviews
Tanya W.
As much as it pains me to write this review, it must be done. First of all, I had been wanting to get this pallet for the longest time. My ex was so sweet to buy it for me for my birthday. Pros: The packaging of the pallet is durable. The shadows are tightly enclosed in a strong plastic case. So you won’t have to worry about shadow cracking or spilling about. And the color selection and range is great. I love the combination of neutral tones, ranging from black to plum to lemon yellow shades.

Here’s the bad news or the cons. The application of the darker neutral color was very patchy. It was very difficult to get the shadow on the brush and it didn’t blend easily at all. I was so disappointed because with me being a brown skinned girl, I tend to use brown shadows to emphasize my brown eyes or for everyday wear. Really the only shadow I did enjoy in the pallet was the pinkish, berry and plum shades. So, I may just get the mini berry colored MAC eyeshadow pallet the next time I use their eye shadow. But I will not use this particular pallet again.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Personally, I found this palette to be pretty boring. The colors are well pigmented and do last for those that prefer a nude eye look. I like a little more color. This palette does work as it's intended; it's just not for me.
Naomi S.
Ocala
it's not the best palette i've owned. i have less expensive palettes that have better quality eyeshadows. i feel like the eyeshadows are kind of chalky and not as pigmented as i would want it to be. i really like the color choices and i like how they were set up. this would probably be a great palette for beginners.
Kaylyn H.
This eyeshadow isn't as pigmented as I would like it to be and smudges extremely easily without a primer. However, it does not create loose powder and can be easily applied without getting all over your clothes. There are better ones out there though.
Kelly j.
Have always wanted to try mac eyeshadows so this was a great way to try a variety of colors with out spending a bunch of $$. Beautiful colors and great for natural or sultry looks. Super happy with my purchase and will continue to buy mac eyeshadows.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a must have for me! I love a natural beat and these colors are so perfect with my complexion. I receive so many compliments for my eyes. The palette is long lasting and the price is right. I definitely recommend! It's great!
Jessica B.
Gray
This is a wonderful palette. There are so many colors. You can do a very natural look or a smokey eye. The MAC eyeshadow is very pigmented and wears M.A.C Cosmetics Eyeshadow X 15 well.
AbbyLane O.
Jonesboro, AR
This eyeshadow pallet would last longer with eye primer. Personally, I like it because nude colors are my favorite. This pallet is best used on a day to day basic, or even a night out.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I really like this palette but would like other colors.  I am light skinned black woman and the colors just don't look the same.  They are prefect for my base color but I did't purchase this palette for that.  The other colors are too dark to wear without a medium color and I like to use an all-in-one palette instead of using colors from different make up brands
Sarah B.
West Bend, WI
Amazing product, you get all of those beautiful shades way cheaper than if you would buy all of them extra, the pigmentation is really good but there are definitely higher pigmented products out there. Very easy to blend and PERFECT for brides. Will buy the shades that I'm running out of again and refill the empty spot in this beautiful palette
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?