BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Colour 4 is decidedly for those who enjoy their golds and warm-toned browns. So, you know this is my favorite, personally. I love all four shades, and I’m excited that all four are pigmented and smooth. It’s so rare to like *all* the shades in a palette, so it is a nice surprise. I don’t think this is the most original color palette ever, though. I could see duping it with Nylon, Motif, Amber Lights, and Bronze. Not that it’d be exactly the same, it just brought instant “similar but not the same” shadows to mind when I first saw and swatched it.

M.A.C Cosmetics Eyeshadow Quad
  • "Love this. I totally recommend this Mac pallet. The colours are so pigmented. And the packaging is so pretty. " in 19 reviews
  • "This palette is really beautiful n the colors are amazing , they really glittery . My eeye are light brown so this color really make my eye color pop out even more n it stay for hours cuz it actually a good brand " in 3 reviews
Cassandra S.
M.A.C eyeshadow is always my go to eyeshadow, it is always exactly what I am looking for! Whenever my friends ask for eyeshadow recommendations I always send them to to a M.A.C store! M.A.C can be found in most major malls and department stores. I love the sparkle in this palette. I like that M.A.C eyeshadow colors last long and retain their sparkle all day!
Haylie W.
Bucyrus, OH
I usually like Mac eye shadows but recently the formula has felt different. I purchased these and they searched really well but applying them to the eyelid was a different story. They were really patchy and did not blend very well. I’m not sure if they changed their formula but i will say they were hard to work with.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Kristin M.
San Bernardino
MAC always has exceptional products. Very pigmented and not a lot of spillage on the skin. There’s a plethora of colors to choose from. You can go from everyday to drama easily. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Carin A.
Dayton, OH
MAC eyeshadow is one of the best I've ever used. I could wear my eyeshadow to bed and wake up and it was still perfect. It is expensive but worth the price. They are also highly pigmented so the colors look wonderful.
Asasia R.
Tampa
I bought my first quad from MAC about a month and a half ago and I love it! The shadows are INCREDIBLY pigmented and blend very easily. I personally don’t like to spend much money on only a few shadows when I can get more bang for my buck on a full palette but if you’re willing to pay, MAC shadows really are good.
Sasha A.
I wasn’t a huge fan of these shades. They’re very dark; which is not bad if that’s what you are going for. But when I’d apply them with or without a shadow brush, it’d still be extremely dark. You don’t need to use a lot and blending goes a long way with these colors. Not my favorite; but I use it here and there.
Cathlyne H.
This stuff was great as far as quality. The pigment was amazing and you did not need to use a lot! But MAC is not cruelty free so I usually stay away from purchasing this brand. I was required to buy it for my dance team and it last through y’all my performances and still held on!
Rashita J.
Just re-ordering. Mac is Mac and when you know your colors and like your colors it's nice when they don't discontinue them so you can keep reordering them!!! Easy to apply a little goes a long way and very pigmented. Yes would recommend this for any type of type of wear.
andrea p.
Sunnyvale
Love these little sets! So pigmented amd literlly a little goes a long way. It's hard to find dark bold colors where you don't have to pack on tons of the product to get the look you want.
Courtney G.
Athens, AL
What is your favorite color eye shadow to wear
Lexy H.
I love mac. I do but i am starting to wonder if they are pigmented without primer. With primer it shows amazing but what if i use no primer? Will it be as pigmented?
Jess F.
Walton, NY
Looking for a new eye shadow pallet, I've heard good things about MAC, but is it worth the price ?
Marie T.
Out of these four color eyeshadows which one is your favorite? Call of the Canyon (top left) Fool's Gold (top right) Summer Sun (bottom left) Thunderbolt (bottom right)
Rebecca P.
Grants Pass, OR
Does this pallet contain the shade idol eyes? I bought that shade on a spree and hate it. I just don't want to buy a pallet and only enjoy half the colors.

back