BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Highly Pigmented Powder. Applies Evenly, Blends Well. Can Be Used Wet Or Dry. Available In A Wide Variety Of Textures And Finishes

Key Claims and Benefits:

• Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

Usage:

Apply over eye area (eye lid & crease) with a 239 Brush, use a pressing motion to build colour for a more bold look. For even more intensity use over Prep + Prime 24 Hour Extend Eye Base.
Apply over eye area with a 217 Brush, using a circular motion to blend for a diffused look.

M.A.C Cosmetics Eyeshadow
  • "Mac eye shadows are very pigmented and long lasting. The colors are also very easy to blend to create the perfect look. Mac eye shadows are $15 which seems expensive but compared to other high end eye shadows they are on the cheaper side. I highly recommend Mac eye shadows and especially the shades Ricepaper and Jest. " in 369 reviews
Rebecca P.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: All That Glitters more...
I remember when MAC was where all the makeup magic was at. Sadly, they haven’t kept up. They started running in their own fantasy land, pumping out LE collection after LE collection, more interested in selling their own hype more than actual innovative product. Their eyeshadows are still dry, and not as pigmented as today’s consumer demands. Still, they have solid stand by products that will never die. Shroom is, and always will be, my #1 browbone shade. They also make THE best greens in the industry (probably because the industry is still too afraid of greens). If you’re near a MAC counter, their shadows are definitely worth checking out, but they’re not going to be what you’re used to - they’re an essential part of makeup history that took skill to master.
Marielle O.
Carlsbad
MAC eyeshadows are very buttery, smooth, blendable, and pigmented. A good value for their price but still a little pricey in general. When I purchase a MAC eyeshadow I tend to think of it as an investment, I want to make sure I love the color first. Just to save money I prefer to use brands like colourpop which are equally blendable and pigmented but a little friendlier to the wallet.
Sophia O.
stansbury park
Naked lunch, Soft brown, Rule, and All that glitters are my go to favorite eyeshadows. I order these in bulk because i use them every day and they run out fast because of it! They are soft to the touch and very pigmented and easy to blend. The colors are amazing and especially the naked lunch i can use that as high lighter its so beautiful!!!!!!
Tarra B.
I've used MAC eyeshadows since high school, before I even knew what primer was. They blend into the skin so well that they stay put and barely crease even without it. The pigments are pretty concentrated, so a little goes a long way. I love MAC products in general because they're high quality and I find them to always be worth the price.
Erica P.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Parfait Amour more...
MAC eyeshadows were my first prestige cosmetics purchase. Among the basic neutrals I had purchased, I decided to pick a shade outside of my comfort zone just for something fun and different. Parfait Amour was my wildcard. The low-res swatches I saw online circa 2006 just showed a very pretty pastel purple. What was in the pan was far more gorgeous than a photo could show.

This shade is a vibrant, Easter-egg purple in the pan, with a shimmer that ranged from violet to a cool-toned gold, giving it a depth that is pleasing to the eye. It applies the same way it appears, with a buttery feel and remarkable pigment. It’s simply beautiful. Considering I’d come from cheap, chalky drugstore eyeshadows, this shade in particular was revolutionary, personally speaking. I do not reach for it as often, but it’s still one of my favorites in my collection.
Kristen K.
Austin, TX
Review for: Fashion's Field Day, Shale, Era, Yogurt, Coppering, Zinc Blue, Mythology, Phloof!, Sketch more...
I used to be a MAC eyeshadow loyalist, but as time has gone on, I've been less and less impressed. Other brands, like ABH, Huda, and Urban Decay, are much better at blending and are far more creamy and buttery. Also, these aren't as pigmented as they could be. Overall, good shadow, but others are better.
Brandon B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
Review for: Mulch more...
We have been ride or die with MAC for the last 8 years, since my daughter started on her performance team at her dance studio. Their makeup is all MAC, but it stays put all day through multi routines, costume changes, dinner and quick naps on hotel ballroom floors. They are worth every penny we spend.
Stephanie M.
Review for: Retrospeck more...
This is a very pretty shade. MAC eyeshadows are great products and resist creasing, etc. especially with a good primer. 4 starts because I wish it was slightly more pigmented - BUT it is definitely more pigmented than cheaper eyeshadows. I like this one best with 2-3 layers. Great product!
Jill 💋.
New York
Soft brown is the perfect crease color. One of my go-to day looks is soft brown in the upper crease and satin taupe applied with a fluffy brush all over the lid, with shroom on the brow bone. It is a nice mid tone matte brown that would work on all different skin tones.
Jess T.
Indn Hbr Bch, FL
This eyeshadow comes in a variety of colors for whatever look you are going for. They go on smooth and blend perfectly. They last all day and do not seem to crease. I have been using this product for years and highly recommend it to anyone looking for that perfect eye.
Chelsi D.
What is your go to eye shadow or paint pot from MAC?
Mashiyat B.
Jamaica, NY
What are some Mac single eyeshadows you guys recommend?
kate g.
Cebu, Philippines
Whats your everyday eyeshadow from MAc?
Kayla T.
Bel Air, MD
Do you have to use a primer?
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Do you like MAC eye shadows?