BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Highly Pigmented Powder. Applies Evenly, Blends Well. Can Be Used Wet Or Dry. Available In A Wide Variety Of Textures And Finishes

Key Claims and Benefits:

• Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

Usage:

Apply over eye area (eye lid & crease) with a 239 Brush, use a pressing motion to build colour for a more bold look. For even more intensity use over Prep + Prime 24 Hour Extend Eye Base.
Apply over eye area with a 217 Brush, using a circular motion to blend for a diffused look.

M.A.C Cosmetics Eyeshadow
  • "Mac eye shadows are very pigmented and long lasting. The colors are also very easy to blend to create the perfect look. Mac eye shadows are $15 which seems expensive but compared to other high end eye shadows they are on the cheaper side. I highly recommend Mac eye shadows and especially the shades Ricepaper and Jest. " in 369 reviews
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Macy's
I just LOVE MAC Products and their eyeshadows are iconic. I think they are super worth it. They blend so easily, they have the most and the best shades, not a lot of fall out. I usually like simple eye looks the best or one color looks and MAC has the best eyeshadows for this experience. My favorite shade at the moment is mac eye shadow ~ soft brown it’s such a unique terra-cotta/pinky/brown. It’s the best transition shade or looks good all on its own! Highly recommend!
Marielle O.
Carlsbad
MAC eyeshadows are very buttery, smooth, blendable, and pigmented. A good value for their price but still a little pricey in general. When I purchase a MAC eyeshadow I tend to think of it as an investment, I want to make sure I love the color first. Just to save money I prefer to use brands like colourpop which are equally blendable and pigmented but a little friendlier to the wallet.
Erica P.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Parfait Amour more...
MAC eyeshadows were my first prestige cosmetics purchase. Among the basic neutrals I had purchased, I decided to pick a shade outside of my comfort zone just for something fun and different. Parfait Amour was my wildcard. The low-res swatches I saw online circa 2006 just showed a very pretty pastel purple. What was in the pan was far more gorgeous than a photo could show.

This shade is a vibrant, Easter-egg purple in the pan, with a shimmer that ranged from violet to a cool-toned gold, giving it a depth that is pleasing to the eye. It applies the same way it appears, with a buttery feel and remarkable pigment. It’s simply beautiful. Considering I’d come from cheap, chalky drugstore eyeshadows, this shade in particular was revolutionary, personally speaking. I do not reach for it as often, but it’s still one of my favorites in my collection.
Bob Erin S.
N Ridgeville, OH
Review for: Twinks more...
I love MAC eyeshadows. There is hardly any fallout, the pigment is buildable and they are super long wearing. One of the best parts about MAC is the back 2 MAC recycling program. Keep your empty containers, after you have 5 or 6 they’ll exchange them at a MAC store for an eyeshadow or lip color at no cost!
Kristen K.
Austin, TX
Review for: Fashion's Field Day, Shale, Era, Yogurt, Coppering, Zinc Blue, Mythology, Phloof!, Sketch more...
I used to be a MAC eyeshadow loyalist, but as time has gone on, I've been less and less impressed. Other brands, like ABH, Huda, and Urban Decay, are much better at blending and are far more creamy and buttery. Also, these aren't as pigmented as they could be. Overall, good shadow, but others are better.
Jill 💋.
New York
Soft brown is the perfect crease color. One of my go-to day looks is soft brown in the upper crease and satin taupe applied with a fluffy brush all over the lid, with shroom on the brow bone. It is a nice mid tone matte brown that would work on all different skin tones.
Jess T.
Indn Hbr Bch, FL
This eyeshadow comes in a variety of colors for whatever look you are going for. They go on smooth and blend perfectly. They last all day and do not seem to crease. I have been using this product for years and highly recommend it to anyone looking for that perfect eye.
Lindsey R.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Macy's
What I like the most about this eyeshadow is that you can buy just one at a time. Sometimes when you buy a pallet you end up with more than a couple that you don’t like and that is a complete waste of money. But with this eyeshadow you can fall in love with the color, and only have to buy that color. It makes it really easy to go back into the store and buy a new one rather than having to find a pallet that include something that you want. The color is very bland a bowl and buildable. I have at least a dozen of these at home. And it’s very easy to just throw in a tiny make up bag and keep in your purse.
Sarah S.
Akron
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Other more...
I’ve always been a huge fan of MAC eyeshadows. They are super pigmented and they just wear really well, especially with some primer and a setting spray. I have a few single MAC eyeshadows in my current rotation, and a couple of smaller 4 color palettes too. They are all great. In these pics I’m wearing the color Bravado. It held up all day long with no creasing. I also like how well it blends with other colors.
Stephanie K.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
MAC is and was my teenage dream of becoming a makeup artist. They were the brand to have, known for their gorgeous pigments and finishes. MAC will always be an amazing company and they have great quality shadows. They last forever.
Chelsi D.
What is your go to eye shadow or paint pot from MAC?
Mashiyat B.
Jamaica, NY
What are some Mac single eyeshadows you guys recommend?
kate g.
Cebu, Philippines
Whats your everyday eyeshadow from MAc?
Kayla T.
Bel Air, MD
Do you have to use a primer?
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Do you like MAC eye shadows?