BY MAC COSMETICS #15 in Eyeshadow

Highly Pigmented Powder. Applies Evenly, Blends Well. Can Be Used Wet Or Dry. Available In A Wide Variety Of Textures And Finishes

Key Claims and Benefits:

• Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

Usage:

Apply over eye area (eye lid & crease) with a 239 Brush, use a pressing motion to build colour for a more bold look. For even more intensity use over Prep + Prime 24 Hour Extend Eye Base.
Apply over eye area with a 217 Brush, using a circular motion to blend for a diffused look.

Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "Mac eye shadows are very pigmented and long lasting. The colors are also very easy to blend to create the perfect look. Mac eye shadows are $15 which seems expensive but compared to other high end eye shadows they are on the cheaper side. I highly recommend Mac eye shadows and especially the shades Ricepaper and Jest. " in 369 reviews
Erica P.
Morgantown
Review for: Parfait Amour more...
MAC eyeshadows were my first prestige cosmetics purchase. Among the basic neutrals I had purchased, I decided to pick a shade outside of my comfort zone just for something fun and different. Parfait Amour was my wildcard. The low-res swatches I saw online circa 2006 just showed a very pretty pastel purple. What was in the pan was far more gorgeous than a photo could show.

This shade is a vibrant, Easter-egg purple in the pan, with a shimmer that ranged from violet to a cool-toned gold, giving it a depth that is pleasing to the eye. It applies the same way it appears, with a buttery feel and remarkable pigment. It’s simply beautiful. Considering I’d come from cheap, chalky drugstore eyeshadows, this shade in particular was revolutionary, personally speaking. I do not reach for it as often, but it’s still one of my favorites in my collection.
Becky S.
It's a generic category so I can safely say that with the hundreds of shades in over a dozen different finishes there are many MAC eye shadows I own and adore. They're all pigmented, easy to blend and apply and for a prestige brand they keep their cost below the others.
***Another AWESOME MAC FACT: Keep your empty plastic and metal containers (think #MACLipstick #MACEyeshadow #MACLipglass etc) and when you get 7 you can take them to a MAC counter or mail them in via their website for a FREE LIPSTICK of your choice!!!
Alex G.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: Expensive Pink more...
MAC eyeshadows have always been consistent. They are very pigmented and they blend extremely well.

I included a swatch of some of the colors that I have. I swatched over a foundation primer (Pixi Flawless) and it made the shadows show up even brighter and more smooth.

I love the MAC brand because I feel like there is something for everyone.

My current favorite color of MAC eyeshadow is "Expensive Pink". It is the perfect rose gold shade for every day wear.
Chloe P.
Northville , MI
Review for: Zinc Blue more...
I usually love Max single eyeshadows but ever since I did my last YouTube video comparing this to the color pop it is trash compared to color pop I love color pop Mac is not as pigmented as the other places if you want to go and see it go ahead and check out my last cyber Monday video you will see me reviewing this product in showing you that Mac is not pigmented compared any other product
Kali M.
Orlando, FL
MAC has such a great reputation for their quality, and it’s true. Their products are long lasting, and highly pigmented. But MAC is not vegan, and they test on animals so I do not support buying any more of their products. The eyeshadows I’ve been using I’ve owned for quite a while, and I’m just using them up till they’re done. I will not be repurchasing any product from MAC.
Tamara R.
Bend, OR
Review for: Cork more...
This is one of the similar colors I have but in general I have a carbon color, saddle, a shimmery gold, dark brown, and a matte brown. They all have lasted me for a very long time, probably longer than is appropriate. I use the carbon as a powder liner and the matte brown as a filler for my brows. They are perfect and I hope they last me a bit longer before going bad.
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
Review for: Brun more...
Brun is my go-to favorite eyeshadow. It is the perfect color for my brows. I use this shadow with an angle brush to fill in and shape my brows. I can also use it if Im going for a brown smokey eye. Its also great to use with pencil brush on the bottom of your lashes.
Courtney N.
Geismar, LA
These are some of my favorite shadows. I buy them without the packaging and put them in my custom MAC palette and it makes for a great everyday and travel friendly palette! They have so many shadows and palettes to choose from, which makes it easy to build your perfect palette! You can buy the singles online or at MAC Pro stores!
Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
Review for: MAC Eye Shadow - Crystal Avalanche 100% Brand New Authentic [] more...
This is my old school go to before the whole highlighter craze. Great under your brow line to give you Shine and a brightening effect with no glitter or sparkle at all- it’s just straight up beautiful brightness. Still one of my go tos yo make my brows pop
trisha V.
Review for: Vapour more...
I had really high hopes when it came to M.A.C Cosmetics Eyeshadow. My expectations were met with this eyeshadow. I really love how many shades they offer and that I can buy them individually. This eyeshadow was long lasting and stayed in place. I would love to add more Mac products to my collection.
Chelsi D.
What is your go to eye shadow or paint pot from MAC?
Mashiyat B.
Jamaica, NY
What are some Mac single eyeshadows you guys recommend?
kate g.
Cebu, Philippines
Whats your everyday eyeshadow from MAc?
Kayla T.
Bel Air, MD
Do you have to use a primer?
Lexi W.
Do you like MAC eye shadows?