MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow
By MAC Cosmetics
#9 in Eyeshadow
kate g.
Cebu, Philippines

Whats your everyday eyeshadow from MAc?

Aniqa Z.
Aniqa Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
1 month, 2 weeks ago
For an everyday look I would use Mac's eyeshadow in Saddle, Kid, and Wedge or Cork
sol patricia s.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
1 year, 4 months ago
Sumptuous Olive! It's not too green it's like a bronzey gold with green undertones. LOVE IT!
Eryn D.
Eryn D.
Ocean View, NJ
3 years, 9 months ago
Soft Brown! I love using this in the crease for my everyday "no makeup" look, I also use Brulee (wet n wild) under the brow and on lashline/inner corner for my matte look. and always lots of mascara!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
3 years, 10 months ago
Gesso. It is a white, matte eyeshadow. I have used it on the inner corners of my eyes every day for at least 4 years. It brightens them up & I can use it even when I don't have the time to do a complete eyeshadow look. In fact, most days, this is the ONLY eye shadow that I use!
Jenn A.
Celina S.
Celina S.
Pasadena, CA
4 years ago
Naked lunch and texture I use all day everyday
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Paris, TN
4 years, 2 months ago
I usually just sprinkle All That Glitters all over the lid when I'm being lazy (which is most days).
LAURA R.
LAURA R.
Lake Jackson, TX
4 years, 2 months ago
I have 2 "go to" combinations that can be used everyday. #1: Phloof (all over highlighter), All that Glitters (lid), Bronze (crease). # 2: 1: Shroom (all over highlighter), Green Smoke (lid), Bronze (crease).