BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow (Pro Palette Refill Pan)

M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Shadow (Pro Palette Refill Pan)

Micro-fine powder with soft-focus technology to accent and the emphasize high planes of the face.

How good is the pigmentation?
I Was wondering if the MAC cosmetics shadows are good ? Are the shadows pigmented?
How sustainable is it ?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Shadow (Pro Palette Refill Pan)!
Product Highlights
This shadow is great for smoky looks. It's very pigmented and blends very well. It lasts a long time. in reviews
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Shadow (Pro Palette Refill Pan) uploaded by Fatima A R.
Review for: YOGURT
I had to look at the bottom of my pan to make sure I was reviewing the right color, because it does not at all look peachy on the model pics and most definitely does look peachy on me. I bought Shell Peach to complete my first custom palette just because I wanted something a little more bright and fun, but I had no idea how it would work with the other colors I bought and was just ok, so it hibernated for a while until I decided to try it on again. This time, I paired it with two new colors in my arsenal, Expensive Pink and Best of Me. Now I can't stop wearing it and will probably be wearing it all summer long!
Elizabeth H.
M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Shadow (Pro Palette Refill Pan) uploaded by Elizabeth H.
Review for: MALT
Malt is my absolute favorite shade. Pretty mauve-ish color that I use as either a crease or transition shade. Great neutral for everyday looks. I take malt and orb with me whenever I travel.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Shadow (Pro Palette Refill Pan) uploaded by jen H.
I choose pro palette Shroom eye Shadow in this delivery. It is an excellent highlight for your inner and outer crease as well as your brow bone.
Kathy L.
Providence, RI
M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Shadow (Pro Palette Refill Pan) uploaded by Kathy L.
M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Shadow (Pro Palette Refill Pan) uploaded by Kathy L.
Review for: CARBON, CORDUROY, BLACKBERRY, BROWN DOWN, CORK, ERA, ESPRESSO, EXPENSIVE PINK, GLEAM, UP AT DAWN, GRAIN, VANILLA
My every day pallet. I don’t remember all the colors names but this is good honestly I get to chose which color I want in my pallet and They long very long, they pigment and good for the whole day. Does give a good color and I recommend M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Shadow (Pro Palette Refill Pan)
KMonique C.
Norristown, PA
This color works on all skin tones! It gives you that pop of shimmer to dazzle anyone from across the room
DeOnna R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product is amazing it hydrates my skin make it feel soft and smooth and it doesn't make me break out
Tamra O.
Winder, GA
M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Shadow (Pro Palette Refill Pan) uploaded by Tamra O.
M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Shadow (Pro Palette Refill Pan) uploaded by Tamra O.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: STARS 'N' ROCKETS
I love pretty much love anything by M.A.C. Cosmetics. But I especially love any shade of purple. The color goes great with my natural eye color. So when I saw M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Shadow (Pro Palette Refill Pan) in the color ‘stars n rockets’ I had to get it and of course it being a M.A.C. Cosmetics shadow single, it was a brainer. This isn’t a refill pan however. I just couldn’t find the ‘single eyeshadow’ option.
Shubh G.
Carteret, NJ
M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Shadow (Pro Palette Refill Pan) uploaded by Shubh G.
I like it but not much .... Colour is not come out as bright as it looks... Not satisfied 🤷🏻‍♀️[product:mac-cosmetics-eye-shadow-(pro-palette-refill-pan)]
Sophia C.
M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Shadow (Pro Palette Refill Pan) uploaded by Sophia C.
I had purchased memories of space eyeshadow pan with the high hopes of it being a yellow suitable for my cool golden undertone. It wasn’t a bubble bee yellow but something I thought would be sweet and soft based on its velour look to me. This had no payoff even with using finger technique. For me this was a second yellow type color I was let down on. It may work for someone else but no matter how much I prepped and used techniques it didn’t for me.
Martha G.
M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Shadow (Pro Palette Refill Pan) uploaded by Martha G.
Mac Cosmetics eyeshadow palettes are of extraordinary pigmentation, I make up professionally and my work looks like an art canvas. I love it! M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Shadow (Pro Palette Refill Pan)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
shana T.
il y a 3 ans
shana T. il y a 3 ans
If the show store is still at our mall and sells morphe thatd be great! $23 is almost the same price as a small nyx palette. Thank you both! These look perfect. I also want the 350m pallete