BY MAC COSMETICS #9 in Eyeshadow

M A C Eye Shadow. Highly-pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product.

• MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow 😍😍😍2 Answers
  • Whats your everyday eyeshadow from MAc?23 Answers
  • Are these good Any 1 tryed do they blend well Are they oily ...4 Answers
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Review for: Veluxe Pearl Stars 'N' Rockets
Absolutely adore the colors MAC has to offer, especially in their Disney collections! I love that most of the shadows are very pigmented - even though they're not as smooth as others I've tried. I've collected quite a few over the years, though I stopped after finding out they weren't truly vegan. One shadow can last for some time, which is a total pro, and they pair well with other brands. Unfortunately for me was the bad branding and outright racism with the company itself, which spills into their eye shadows. (Vibe Tribe Quads) For me, seeing an imitation not just of my culture, but that lumps my culture with hundreds of other tribes; well, I can't look at the brand without seeing that. MAC is such an iconic brand, so I just think that the quality of their shadows and the quality of them as a company should be perfect.
Marielvi m.
Lowell, MI
Review for: Brown Down
I like Mac eyeshadow because of the wide variety of colors. I have a difficult time finding eyeshadow colors that do my green/hazel eyes justice. I also have a hard time finding a decent variety of matte colors in most brands. I have a ton of shimmery eye shadows but I feel like at my age I really don't need to be so shimmery al the time. I like a nice matte color and maybe just a little shimmer to the highlight color. Mac has several matte shades that work for me. I like that their refill pans are only $6 and have about the same amount in them as the ones that cost $16. Most of the colors seem to blend well. A few take some layering while others are very pigmented. Overall I'd say their very good quality. I've been using them since the 90's. I'm a little mad about them discontinuing brown script though.

Laurel L.
Athens, GA
MAC eye shadows are a bit of an addiction for me. I love to try their new colors and appreciate that they keep the older colors that I depend on. Expensive Pink, Club, and Cranberry are a few of my favorites. The Expensive Pink is a great all over eye shadow that adds pop to my eyes. Cranberry is a great color I add to the corners of my eyes. It mixes well with the Expensive Pink, golds, grays, and greens. I also use it to soften black eyeliner. Club is incredible. This color is hard to define, as it changes color depending on how you apply it. It has a slight greenish look when applied to the lid. But apply it over black eyeliner and it has an electric teal color. This is definitely one I go back to. MAC has lowered the prices of their eye shadows, which makes it difficult to not go back for more.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA
I own several MAC eyeshadows and various different finishes and I love them all for the most part, especially now that you can purchase the refill pans for a much lower price ($6). I find the satin, velvet, veluxe and matte finishes to have great color payoff and while the satin, velvet, and veluxe (creamier matte) shadows are easy to blend out, the mattes can be patchy depending on the color. I find that MUG mattes, which are along the same price point, are much more blendable. That said, I will repurchase some of my all time favorite shades (All that glitters, woodwinked, nylon, etc.) should I ever run out. I can confidently recommend nearly every finish, aside from the mattes, and the shade selection is amazing.
Arlene T.
San Diego, CA
Back to using MAC eyeshadows...yes expensive but worth every penny! These are the only ones that are not dry on my eyes and last all day after applying. Prefer more neutral shades but their variety of colors make you want to try new looks with a pop of color. I'm now venturing into colors of pinks, purples and I have my first shade of blue -Atlantic Blue. My favorites are the neutrals-Cork, Ricepaper, Naked Lunch, Satin Taupe etc. Mixing and matching colors are easy with the Mac line colors are so pigmented...a little goes a long way. find a MUA that you like and that can help you pick out colors then shop online after you try colors on at actual store.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Review for: Graphology
I Love This Color It's A Deep Rich Plum Color That Looks Like A Rusty Cloudy Purple When You Apply It On At First But It's Definitely A Dark Plum Color! I Love Graphology So Much Because (1.) it was a old MAC Eyeshadow Shade And (2.) I Picked This Up At The Good Will Store In This Cosmetics Basket That Sat On The Counter At Check Out For $1 & I Had To Re-Ask The Cashier to Check if I was reading it correctly and she said yes $1 NOW 😱 You Know These Eyeshadows Sell For $16-$17 a piece at the MAC COSMETICS Store So I didn't hesitate any longer 😂 I Added her to my total and walked away SUPER-DUPER HAPPY ABOUT THIS BARGAIN! 😁🙌💁🏽👍🏽💕
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Review for: Pro Pan ~Mythology~ Nib
I love mac shadow they're my favs of all time. There's hardly any fall out and I have oily eyelids and they stay put all day with no creasing and they look even better with a primer underneath their so many amazing gorgeous colours . I love all mac packaging the black sparkly pots of colours and the clear lid to see the product. I think $12 for a pot is a bit much but I love the shadows too much too resist. They are the best so I treat my self every now and then to a new shadow. I would so recommend to a friend and already have getting my friends hooked on mac products, they're just amazing, my fav eye shadows of all time
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Pro Palette Refill Pan
MAC eyeshadows were my first love and I still love them because they are so amazing! Pigmentation, lasting power, variety of finishes and shades, and now the price has dropped to $6 a pan! Even better! These pans are ideal to put into an empty MAC palette in order to create your own custom palette of shadows. It's so much more practical than having 20 shadows in the compact floating around taking up space. Plus, they're less expensive than the compacts. They are just top of the line and have so many unbelievable, classic neutral shades as well as a colorful, vibrant range as well. Pans are my first choice, hands down.
zuriel r.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Graphology
It started when I was studying BEAUTY many moons ago… I have told this story so many times, but we had to buy makeup for our exams and I chose to contain myself in the amount of makeup I bought so I could buy some MAC makeup that I would keep all my life (I hope)(but let’s be realistic, let’s say it lasts several years at least).
Well, I had a discount as a beauty student, which helped me a lot at the time! (oh, how I envy this discount now!!!).

Before we start, I want to warn you that this is a long article. Like really, really long. But I think (hope) the information here will be a helpful! :)
Shannon S.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Mac Cosmetics Eyeshadows
Whether you're looking for mild or wild this eyeshadow has you covered! The true pigment and quality coverage make these a winner in my book. The eyeshadow can provide intense color or can easily be blended for a softer look. The price is a little bit higher than your drugstore makeup brands but it lasts so much longer. It is long wearing and a little bit can go a very long way. To maximize the amount of applications with this eyeshadow I highly recommend using a brush for application rather than a sponge applicator. In a pinch I have used my finger and nobody was none the wiser 😉
Chelsi D.
What is your go to eye shadow or paint pot from MAC?
Mashiyat B.
Jamaica, NY
What are some Mac single eyeshadows you guys recommend?
Kayla T.
Bel Air, MD
Do you have to use a primer?
kate g.
Cebu, Philippines
Whats your everyday eyeshadow from MAc?
Joanna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't own any MAC what eye shadow should I start with? Or should i start with a paint pot?