BY MAC COSMETICS #13 in Eyeshadow

Highly Pigmented Powder. Applies Evenly, Blends Well. Can Be Used Wet Or Dry. Available In A Wide Variety Of Textures And Finishes

Key Claims and Benefits:

• Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

Usage:

Apply over eye area (eye lid & crease) with a 239 Brush, use a pressing motion to build colour for a more bold look. For even more intensity use over Prep + Prime 24 Hour Extend Eye Base.
Apply over eye area with a 217 Brush, using a circular motion to blend for a diffused look.

Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "Mac eye shadows are very pigmented and long lasting. The colors are also very easy to blend to create the perfect look. Mac eye shadows are $15 which seems expensive but compared to other high end eye shadows they are on the cheaper side. I highly recommend Mac eye shadows and especially the shades Ricepaper and Jest. " in 369 reviews
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
Review for: Trax more...
This is the first MAC eyeshadow I ever purchased my sophomore year of college and I'm so glad I bought it because it sparked my love for MAC eyeshadows. I have blue eyes and fair skin and it works so well. It's just the right amount of purple without being too comically purple. I take a fluffy brush and kinda sweep it across the lid, and then I take a crease brush a put a little more concentrated amount in the crease, line it with some brown liner and some mascara and boom, it's a great every day look. I highly recommend this shadow if you're looking for something different!
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
These shadows are amazing. I filled a 15 pan palette in my late teens that lasted all through my 20s. Pigmented and absolutely worth the price. Some of the most iconic shades are with it. My favorites were: cork, vellum, expensive pink, stars n rockets, amber lights, deep truth, humid, antique bronze and charcoal gray to name a few. The list could go on for a while 😉. Pro tip: the pans are cheaper in the long run and it’s so much fun to build a palette.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
Review for: Zinc Blue more...
I usually love Max single eyeshadows but ever since I did my last YouTube video comparing this to the color pop it is trash compared to color pop I love color pop Mac is not as pigmented as the other places if you want to go and see it go ahead and check out my last cyber Monday video you will see me reviewing this product in showing you that Mac is not pigmented compared any other product
Kali M.
Orlando, FL
MAC has such a great reputation for their quality, and it’s true. Their products are long lasting, and highly pigmented. But MAC is not vegan, and they test on animals so I do not support buying any more of their products. The eyeshadows I’ve been using I’ve owned for quite a while, and I’m just using them up till they’re done. I will not be repurchasing any product from MAC.
Michelle M.
Rego Park, NY
Review for: Sweet Lust more...
I own very few mac eyeshadows, I remember buying this from the Mac in the airport. I loved wearing this on vacation, especially with my tan skin. So pigmented, mac really does create the best eye shadows !
Ruma N.
Review for: Brun more...
Brun is my go-to favorite eyeshadow. It is the perfect color for my brows. I use this shadow with an angle brush to fill in and shape my brows. I can also use it if Im going for a brown smokey eye. Its also great to use with pencil brush on the bottom of your lashes.
Courtney N.
Geismar, LA
These are some of my favorite shadows. I buy them without the packaging and put them in my custom MAC palette and it makes for a great everyday and travel friendly palette! They have so many shadows and palettes to choose from, which makes it easy to build your perfect palette! You can buy the singles online or at MAC Pro stores!
@susieeeats •.
Milton, MA
Review for: Rule more...
I love this eyeshadow. I bought it in a pallete of four but I mainly just use this color and brush it on my lids. It starts out a gorgeous orange-coral color but when I blend it out a bit more it looks really natural but a nice pop of color. Kind of expensive but worth it, especially if you buy a 4-pack pallete.
Liz T.
Review for: Other more...
MAC was the first higher end brand I moved to from drugstores. I remember each pot costing $12. I used 4 colors for one look and everything blended so easily. The colors are very pigmented and do last. I do have creasing if I don’t use a primer. I started out with the Painterly paint pot as a base. Would recommend.
Jennifer S.
Such a wide array of colors! I have a ton of these and they are long lasting, blendable, and buildable. These shadows set the standard in the industry. I do wish they were easier to get as there isn’t a MAC store near me. I wish they were a little more affordable also. But the quality is great and they do last a long time so I guess you’re getting what you pay for.
Chelsi D.
What is your go to eye shadow or paint pot from MAC?
Mashiyat B.
Jamaica, NY
What are some Mac single eyeshadows you guys recommend?
kate g.
Cebu, Philippines
Whats your everyday eyeshadow from MAc?
Kayla T.
Bel Air, MD
Do you have to use a primer?
Joanna H.
I don't own any MAC what eye shadow should I start with? Or should i start with a paint pot?