MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow uploaded by Samantha Q.See all 256 photos
113 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #8 in Eyeshadow

M A C Eye Shadow. Highly-pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product.

• Whats your everyday eyeshadow from MAc?Basta rociar el pรกrpado 6 listo 22 Answers
  • What singles do you guys recommend?Satin Taupe and Nylon are my a... 3 Answers
  • They say it's very good, but I never ...You can purchase MAC from a fr... 3 Answers
Photos (249)
Rita W.
Rita W.
March 25, 2016, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: Retro Speck
I purchased this MAC brand of "Naked Lunch" color eyeshadow at the MAC counter at my local Saks store. I learned of this shade over 10 years ago, when I saw it in a friend's makeup bag and asked about it. Since then, I have been hooked, and it is an essential part of my makeup kit. I honestly wear this shade nearly every single day. It is the perfect peachy/tan, with a hint of shimmer, but not too much. Sometimes I wear just a light brushing of it on my eyelids with no other eyeshadow. Other times, I layer it with a lighter base on my eyelids, and a darker, complimentary color, in my eye creases. The Naked Lunch color is extremely versatile, and looks good on many different skin tones. Don't confuse it with stila's famous "Kitten" shade of eyeshadow - I was super excited to try Kitten years ago, but when I applied it on my lids, I realized it was a super frosty peach color, that couldn't be worn every day like Naked Lunch. They may look pretty similar in their packages, but they're nothing the same when applied. Naked Lunch is the best, hands down. And a single eyeshadow pot lasts forever.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC eye shadows, like all their products, are made of the highest quality ingredients and it definitely shows. The pigmentation alone is incredible. The shadows are bold & intense. The smallest amount goes a long way for sure. Even with longevity, you'll never have an issue. Your shadows will stay in place all day without creasing, fading or having to do touch-ups. When applying to your lids, you'll notice they are never flaky, powdery, or dry feeling & the fallout is little to nonexistent. Their color selection too is just as awe inspiring. It is so large that it can almost be intimidating at times but there's a shade for every style, every mood, every occasion, every person. The prices can be a little steep but when you return empty shadow pots, empty lash boxes, empty lipsticks & empty blushes, you'll recieve a discount on your next purchase. No other cosmetics line does that for their customers. Highly Recommended MAC SHADOWS
Bridgette J.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
July 15, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Veluxe Pearl Stars 'N' Rockets
Absolutely adore the colors MAC has to offer, especially in their Disney collections! I love that most of the shadows are very pigmented - even though they're not as smooth as others I've tried. I've collected quite a few over the years, though I stopped after finding out they weren't truly vegan. One shadow can last for some time, which is a total pro, and they pair well with other brands. Unfortunately for me was the bad branding and outright racism with the company itself, which spills into their eye shadows. (Vibe Tribe Quads) For me, seeing an imitation not just of my culture, but that lumps my culture with hundreds of other tribes; well, I can't look at the brand without seeing that. MAC is such an iconic brand, so I just think that the quality of their shadows and the quality of them as a company should be perfect.
Marielvi m.
Marielvi m.
Lowell, MI
Aug. 12, 2016, 12:28 a.m.
Review for: Brown Down
I like Mac eyeshadow because of the wide variety of colors. I have a difficult time finding eyeshadow colors that do my green/hazel eyes justice. I also have a hard time finding a decent variety of matte colors in most brands. I have a ton of shimmery eye shadows but I feel like at my age I really don't need to be so shimmery al the time. I like a nice matte color and maybe just a little shimmer to the highlight color. Mac has several matte shades that work for me. I like that their refill pans are only $6 and have about the same amount in them as the ones that cost $16. Most of the colors seem to blend well. A few take some layering while others are very pigmented. Overall I'd say their very good quality. I've been using them since the 90's. I'm a little mad about them discontinuing brown script though.

Laurel L.
Laurel L.
Athens, GA
MAC eye shadows are a bit of an addiction for me. I love to try their new colors and appreciate that they keep the older colors that I depend on. Expensive Pink, Club, and Cranberry are a few of my favorites. The Expensive Pink is a great all over eye shadow that adds pop to my eyes. Cranberry is a great color I add to the corners of my eyes. It mixes well with the Expensive Pink, golds, grays, and greens. I also use it to soften black eyeliner. Club is incredible. This color is hard to define, as it changes color depending on how you apply it. It has a slight greenish look when applied to the lid. But apply it over black eyeliner and it has an electric teal color. This is definitely one I go back to. MAC has lowered the prices of their eye shadows, which makes it difficult to not go back for more.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA
I own several MAC eyeshadows and various different finishes and I love them all for the most part, especially now that you can purchase the refill pans for a much lower price ($6). I find the satin, velvet, veluxe and matte finishes to have great color payoff and while the satin, velvet, and veluxe (creamier matte) shadows are easy to blend out, the mattes can be patchy depending on the color. I find that MUG mattes, which are along the same price point, are much more blendable. That said, I will repurchase some of my all time favorite shades (All that glitters, woodwinked, nylon, etc.) should I ever run out. I can confidently recommend nearly every finish, aside from the mattes, and the shade selection is amazing.
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
March 25, 2016, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Matte Swiss Chocolate
This is the perfect true chocolate brown colored eyeshadow in my opinion. It tilts towards a warm or even slight slight mauve tone underneath the brown, which gives it the perfect name- Swiss Chocolate. It looks just like a Hershey's kiss! A great pigmented MAC Cosmetics shadow, and a great staple in any makeup artist's kit. The blend-ability and pigmentation is great; it's a good neutral color I feel can support most eye looks. It's a great color to incorporate into smokey eyes as well. As a neutral shadow it suits all eye colors and all skin colors. I love this classic shade from MAC. (Hear it from Youtube beauty guru Jaclyn Hill if you don't believe me!).
Arlene T.
Arlene T.
San Diego, CA
Back to using MAC eyeshadows...yes expensive but worth every penny! These are the only ones that are not dry on my eyes and last all day after applying. Prefer more neutral shades but their variety of colors make you want to try new looks with a pop of color. I'm now venturing into colors of pinks, purples and I have my first shade of blue -Atlantic Blue. My favorites are the neutrals-Cork, Ricepaper, Naked Lunch, Satin Taupe etc. Mixing and matching colors are easy with the Mac line colors are so pigmented...a little goes a long way. find a MUA that you like and that can help you pick out colors then shop online after you try colors on at actual store.
Siterria N.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
July 12, 2016, 8:12 p.m.
Review for: Graphology
I Love This Color It's A Deep Rich Plum Color That Looks Like A Rusty Cloudy Purple When You Apply It On At First But It's Definitely A Dark Plum Color! I Love Graphology So Much Because (1.) it was a old MAC Eyeshadow Shade And (2.) I Picked This Up At The Good Will Store In This Cosmetics Basket That Sat On The Counter At Check Out For $1 & I Had To Re-Ask The Cashier to Check if I was reading it correctly and she said yes $1 NOW ๐Ÿ˜ฑ You Know These Eyeshadows Sell For $16-$17 a piece at the MAC COSMETICS Store So I didn't hesitate any longer ๐Ÿ˜‚ I Added her to my total and walked away SUPER-DUPER HAPPY ABOUT THIS BARGAIN! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
June 1, 2016, 6:02 p.m.
Review for: Pro Pan ~Mythology~ Nib
I love mac shadow they're my favs of all time. There's hardly any fall out and I have oily eyelids and they stay put all day with no creasing and they look even better with a primer underneath their so many amazing gorgeous colours . I love all mac packaging the black sparkly pots of colours and the clear lid to see the product. I think $12 for a pot is a bit much but I love the shadows too much too resist. They are the best so I treat my self every now and then to a new shadow. I would so recommend to a friend and already have getting my friends hooked on mac products, they're just amazing, my fav eye shadows of all time
Chelsi D.
Chelsi D.
What is your go to eye shadow or paint pot from MAC?
Mashiyat B.
Mashiyat B.
Jamaica, NY
What are some Mac single eyeshadows you guys recommend?
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Bel Air, MD
Do you have to use a primer?
kate g.
kate g.
Cebu, Philippines
Whats your everyday eyeshadow from MAc?
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
I don't own any MAC what eye shadow should I start with? Or should i start with a paint pot?