BY MAC COSMETICS #81 in Eyeliner

• Are these drying on you're lips ? 1 Answers
  • Does this smudge or run after a few hours?1 Answers
jesse lynn b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like most makeup loving women, my brows are a bit of an obsession. Before the glorious days of Anastasia Beverly Hills products, MAC was my go to. Now having tried the ABH (among others) I am reminded how much I disliked using a pencil like this. I always found them to feel hard and difficult to blend. Plus I hate dealing with a product I have to sharpen. If you don't mind these things, then you probably will like the MAC brow pencil. I will say it gives great color pay off and is on the more affordable side.
bo w.
Dallas, TX
I am VERY picky with eyeliner. I don't like eyeliner that runs or smudges, but I also don't want it to stay on forever either. The MAC eye pencil was totally worth the purchase. I use this as my bottom lid eyeliner. it went on smoothly with fresh clean lines. It didn't smudge when I applied other makeup or even gentle rubbed my eye. And at the end of the night washing it off was a breeze. definitely my go to Eyeliner.
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye pencil. It is really smooth going on and the eyeliner itself lasts a long time. Reasonable price for how long it lasts. You can sharpen it with a standard sharpener. It smudges and fades a bit after long wear but overall good quality. For the record, I have the shade Industry which is a shimmery dark grey. Perfect for those who don't want the harshness of black.
Courtney B.
I am obsessed with these brow pencils. I've tried lots of brow color options, from Anastasia of Beverly Hills to Benefit, and MAC's brow pencils give me control as well as being super user-friendly. The one problem is that I find that I go through the pencil ridiculously quickly (more quickly than any other beauty item I use) and am always needing to buy a new one.
Malea S.
I use this everyday! I had recently discovered this which is unbelievable and ever since, it's been in my daily routine. I can't believe that I've used anything else. It does last a long time without using brow gel, but I'm pretty sure it would last even longer if you do use it. The pencil makes your eyebrows look natural and full. I recommend this!
Sammi M.
Bryan, TX
I was super excited to try this product after having the salesperson rave on and on about it...once I tried it I was severely disappointed. While the product gives pure pigment and is nice and dark and goes on easy, I found after a couple hours it smears and slides right off the eye...what a HUGE disappointment!
lesly c.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE THIS BROW PENCILS. They are totally the best brow pencils i know so far. they make your eyebrows seem so natural no matter how much you apply on.this brow pencil is totally amazing. i recommend this to every girl that loves doing their brows. and obviously love when they look so smooth and natural.
Pamela J.
Tarboro, NC
MAC products, although they lasts throughout the day, are very expensive. I no longer purchase these products, but they are given to me as gifts, often. The only thing that needs to be improved about this product, is the price. I wouldn't spend the money for this product, but I don't hesitate to use it.
Andrea H.
Fort Worth, TX
Very nice product my only thing is that I wish that Mac wasn't so expensive because I would love to get my make up there every day but I tend to only get one or two things every time that I go there because it's so expensive but other than that this product is amazing it last long and it's very good
Jada J.
This eye pencil is absolutely amazing and it makes me feel beautiful. The packaging it came is was amazing and I love to keep it tin there. Compared to all the other makeup brands I always prefer Mac because it is just amazing. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for the perfect eye pencil.
Hannah T.
Clarksville, FL
"I have been trying to find a new mascara I have never tried this brand any advice?"
Trinity H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for winged eyeliner?
Addie C.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this last all day if applied on your waterline?
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
WHAT IS THIS IS IT FOR EYEBROWS?
Susan D.
Cantonment , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lasting I was wondering about this product and how long it last? Is there different shades.