M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Pencil

Full Description:
Eye Pencils Are Formulated To Provide Rich, Consistent Colour. They Are Comfortable To Apply And Sharpen To A Fine Point To Allow For A Precise Application. Eye Pencils Can Be Used To Create A Sharp Line Or A Softer, Smoky Effect.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Apply To Lid Directly.

¿Cómo es a la hora de delinear?
M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Pencil ? Que les parece este lápiz???
It is ok to use a face mask after skincare?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Pencil!
Product Highlights
Nothing like Mac Mac is unbelievable and their shades especially the black charcoal it lasts forever and it gives you an intense lookin reviews
I love this line. its does a great job for any style you are going for. for the cat eye to just a simple water linein reviews
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Coffee
This is a very nifty pencil that you can use on your eyes as well as your brows. I really love this on those days I want to color coordinate. The brown gives you a really fresh look. This glides on very smooth and easily. This lasts through a 10 hour day and doesn't budge. I highly recommend this product.
Megan B.
New York
Review for: Coffee
This is the ONLY eyeliner I have ever used. It lasts all day and doesn’t flake or give you raccoon eyes. The pencil also lasts a while I’ve noticed that cheaper / drugstores versions tend to crumble or break so paying a little extra for this actually saves money in my opinion.
Deborah C.
Review for: Coffee
I have brown eyes, this is perfect for me. And for everyday use. Love it. My favorite pencil is the soft sparkle pencils in any shade.
Yulia M.
Review for: Ebony
It works fantastic! It filled my eyebrows perfectly and kept close to natural look. Would definitely buy it again
Myha C.
Mesa, AZ
Loved this brush dos such a good job. Lasted forever super easy to use my friends are so jealouse
Kel S.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Review for: Coffee
It's MAC.... Come on of course it's good expensive as hell ( kinda) but it's soooo good
Niurka M.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Coffee
Love this mac eye pencil I totally recommend it. It's a great color and stays on well
Angel D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I like the smooth and creamy application, easy to blend. It's a rich color and long lasting. I first wore it to a wedding and it looked good all night.
Rachael N.
Georgetown, MA
Review for: Ebony
I used this brow pencil every single day. It helps me accent my eyes - especially now that I wear glasses. I love MAC products!
Krista  T.
Menifee, CA
Review for: Coffee
I love anything MAC and this product didn't disappoint. It went in well, stayed on and the color was exactly what I was looking for.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dairett D.
il y a 4 mois
M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Pencil ? Que les parece este lápiz???
Happy L.
Hong Kong
il y a un an
M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Pencil is this product good for beginners? And is this product cheap? Does many hk teens buy it? How good is the quality?
Meredith S. il y a 10 mois
Hi Happy! I do think this product is good for beginners. The quality is outstanding, it is easy to use and it gives you professional results. I can’t tell you how many teens buy it; the price is around $28 - $30. I hope this helps answer your questions. Meredith