M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Pencil

Full Description:
Eye Pencils Are Formulated To Provide Rich, Consistent Colour. They Are Comfortable To Apply And Sharpen To A Fine Point To Allow For A Precise Application. Eye Pencils Can Be Used To Create A Sharp Line Or A Softer, Smoky Effect.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Apply To Lid Directly.

Is this pencil water proof?
Which MAC eye pencil is the best and last the longest?
Are these drying on you're lips ?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Pencil!
Product Highlights
“Nothing like Mac Mac is unbelievable and their shades especially the black charcoal it lasts forever and it gives you an intense look” in reviews
“I love this line. its does a great job for any style you are going for. for the cat eye to just a simple water linein reviews
Lathrop
This is the one product in my makeup bag that has been there since the beginning of time. I've tried other eye pencils, but I always reach for this. I have about 5 or 6 stubs of these lying around at all times. This is not the right pencil to use to make a sharp line. This is to be used to smudge (with a brush) very close to the lash line a create a smokey effect. Top it with shadows for a blown out look, or leave it solo for a quick way to softly define the eyes. I also use it to tightline/waterline. I use this pencil every single day no matter what. My skin tone is light-medium, but to most people I look fair until I stand next to someone who is legit fair. Highly recommend! But remember to smudge it!
Saratoga Springs, UT
Review for: Ebony
Almost decided not to order this because everyone complained about the difficulty sharpening this pencil. There is an area on the back that shows a sharpener and it says "easy to sharpen pencil.". I decided to try the pencil and to try to sharpen it. I had very little problem with sharpening it although the wrap on the pencil seems different than most.. I have dry eye which makes my eyes water frequently. It was always difficult to put other eyeliner on let alone keep it on. This product did not fail. The liner went on and stayed on longer than any other I have tried, including waterproof.
I was stoked when I heard about this liner, since it was something I had suggested to MAC! I specifically told them I wanted to see a "Pro Longwear eyeliner, waterproof and safe for the water line". The MAC powers that be listened! It's SO smooth and creamy, highly pigmented, and doesn't budge til I take it off. I've found that a dual phase remover, like Gently Off, is best. I can't believe how long it stays on my water line! I can't wait to see more colors!
Review for: Ebony
So I got 10 of these in my stocking at Christmas. I wore it one day and came home with eyes of a racoon. I am very unimpressed with these eyeliner. Bottom line they went into the trash. So when I was a teen I wanted M.A.C anything. Then M.A.C. made RuPaul as the face of M.A.C.. Well to say the least, I was over the moon for RuPaul. What a beautiful queen. So when they didn't work, I was very disappointed.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the Mac pencils for my water line because I noticed that they stay longer even if you do cry or accidentally rub your eyes it stays on. I do think that these pencils are a little bit steep though for just a colored pencil but they do work really well. Also I love the assortment of colors that they have instead of just the basics that a lot of cosmetic companies go for
M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Pencil uploaded by Barbara W.
Review for: Coffee
Easy to apply, just soft enough where it does not scratch your eyelid but it is not too soft where it would be difficult to control the application. Very nice brown/coffee color appropriate for the day but also a night look depending on what you decide to pair it with. Long lasting but also not very difficult to remove at night. Overall, great product worth the price!
Purchased at: Macy's
Eye pencils at Mac are the prettiest and they have a range of really nice long wearing ones or smudging ones to create a Smokey eye. I love to wear painterly which is an eye base that prolongs the wear of all the eyeliners restricting them to budge. My favorite is the teddy eye liner. It’s beautiful on its own or topped with rayon rays liquid eyeshadow from Mac. I love teddy because it’s a beautiful brown and has a metallic sheen to it. It’s crazy that even tho it’s metallic it doesn’t show up as real metallic but just looks like a soft brown and really brings up the eye color. It’s my all time fave. Try it for yourself!!!!!!
I actually grabbed this on my way to the cashier..... &&&& I’m so glad I did Lol... i went home and put some on my water line and it worked wonders .... I didn’t have to go over it a million times to have it black black like I like it . I put it on and it instantly showed I was shocked ... my favorite!!! Eye pencil
Review for: Ebony
Was a gift from a friend for my birthday and I absolutely love how soft and creamy it is! I didn't have issues really with sharpening it down and it held pretty well without having to apply soft pressure only. I could apply more to it and it wouldn't smash down or break on me and left me with great pay off
Rockville, MD
Review for: Coffee
Mac is a historical makeup brand with so much to offer. I love their beauty products, but sometimes things dont work for all of us. I purchased this at a reasonable price (price is important to make sure i can splurge on other items) however i felt like the pencil just didn’t have enough pigmentation as it should.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...