BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Eye Pencils Are Formulated To Provide Rich, Consistent Colour. They Are Comfortable To Apply And Sharpen To A Fine Point To Allow For A Precise Application. Eye Pencils Can Be Used To Create A Sharp Line Or A Softer, Smoky Effect.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Are these drying on you're lips ? 2 Answers
  • Does this smudge or run after a few hours?3 Answers
  • I've always used liquid eyeliner because I really like th...2 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Eye Pencil
  • "Nothing like Mac Mac is unbelievable and their shades especially the black charcoal it lasts forever and it gives you an intense look" in 75 reviews
  • "I love this line. its does a great job for any style you are going for. for the cat eye to just a simple water line" in 43 reviews
Luana R.
Davenport, FL
This was my holy grail of liners. I never used anything but MAC liner since 2009. After a while I started getting annoyed with how dry the formula became through out the years. I was in 2013 I started noticing that the formula didn't seem to have the same easy glide to it. I might be that they sold old ones or the formula was bad but I don't reach for it anymore.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Review for: Coffee more...
I used to use this liner to line my waterline almost every single day. I have since stopped lining my waterline with black liner but this pencil definitely did the trick. It stayed on well, but it did smudge sometimes. Though I really liked this pencil, there are similar ones you could find for cheaper.
Monica C.
Provo, UT
Review for: Ebony more...
I really love this pencil, I like to wear brown eyeliner every day because I really like natural makeup and I love how it looks. I think black eyeliners are better for special ocations or when you need to look very stylish and look for attention. I have not tried the other pencils of this brand but I recommend it a lot.
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
I have atleast ten different colors of mac eyeliner. They are amazing. They are versatile, and go on amazing and last all day long. I have never had a mac product that I did not like.
Shalene R.
Fort Drum, NY
I love my MAC eyebrows pencil in shade Spiked! I have really dark, almost black, brown hair and for the first time I feel like my brows are dark enough! The pencil is easy to use and makes very pretty, wispy lines. The only thing that would make it the perfect pencil is if it came with a spoolie on the other end.
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Coffee more...
Nice but a bit hard sometimes so I’d have to warm it up in my hand before using. I still loved the color and longevity of this pencil and wouldn’t mind buying it again!
Noelle B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only eye pencil I use. I love the color and the fact that it's not too heavy. This is easily a product you can use everyday. The reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because I have sensitive eyes and this eye pencil has a tendency to make my eyes red after about 8 hours of wear.
Samantha R.
Dallas, TX
I used Color "Teddy" and loved that is was dark enough to be seen, but not too dark that I looked like I had a black eye. It has a shimmering brown look to it that's perfect for a less intense but still sexy smokey eye. I have and will continue to purchase this product over and over again. Great value- it usually lasts me 6 months!
Megan B.
New York
Review for: Coffee more...
This is the ONLY eyeliner I have ever used.

It lasts all day and doesn’t flake or give you raccoon eyes.

The pencil also lasts a while I’ve noticed that cheaper / drugstores versions tend to crumble or break so paying a little extra for this actually saves money in my opinion.
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
Mac is always the top of the list when it comes to good quality makeup! I love this liner it glides on very easily and doesn’t smudge even after a long day. I am a repeat buyer and love all their products! Definitely recommend buying this liner over any other.
Trinity H.
Is this good for winged eyeliner?
Hannah T.
Clarksville, FL
"I have been trying to find a new mascara I have never tried this brand any advice?"
Desirae Y.
Guntersville, AL
Does this smudge or run after a few hours?
Cuanto les duro a los que compraron este producto ?
Addie C.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Does this last all day if applied on your waterline?