BY MAC COSMETICS

Eye Pencils Are Formulated To Provide Rich, Consistent Colour. They Are Comfortable To Apply And Sharpen To A Fine Point To Allow For A Precise Application. Eye Pencils Can Be Used To Create A Sharp Line Or A Softer, Smoky Effect.

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Are these drying on you're lips ? 1 Answers
  • Does this smudge or run after a few hours?1 Answers
Luana R.
Davenport, FL
This was my holy grail of liners. I never used anything but MAC liner since 2009. After a while I started getting annoyed with how dry the formula became through out the years. I was in 2013 I started noticing that the formula didn't seem to have the same easy glide to it. I might be that they sold old ones or the formula was bad but I don't reach for it anymore.
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
Mac is always the top of the list when it comes to good quality makeup! I love this liner it glides on very easily and doesn’t smudge even after a long day. I am a repeat buyer and love all their products! Definitely recommend buying this liner over any other.
Briginette A.
Miramar, FL
This brand is the only brand of eyeliner I use because it is easy to apply and use. The packing is superb. I tend to buy this product either online or at the store. I will definitely recommend this to friends and family.
Felice K.
Great pencil.  Lots of color options, Easy to apply.  Well prices.  Not to expensive.  Priced within reason as compared to other brands.  Lasts all day/evening.  I have purchased several colors over the years.  Nice texture when applying.  I would recommend this to others.
Hey.itsShayyy R.
Fort Drum, NY
I love my MAC eyebrows pencil in shade Spiked! I have really dark, almost black, brown hair and for the first time I feel like my brows are dark enough! The pencil is easy to use and makes very pretty, wispy lines. The only thing that would make it the perfect pencil is if it came with a spoolie on the other end.
Noelle B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only eye pencil I use. I love the color and the fact that it's not too heavy. This is easily a product you can use everyday. The reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because I have sensitive eyes and this eye pencil has a tendency to make my eyes red after about 8 hours of wear.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
The price for the eyeliner for Mac was on special got it at the dollar tree it was really nice and good to try it worked well and great and having said that e.l.f works just the same but at a much l owner c ost I did love the Mac. Pencil and bought. A few extras since that was a o es time deal
Samantha R.
Plano , TX
I used Color "Teddy" and loved that is was dark enough to be seen, but not too dark that I looked like I had a black eye. It has a shimmering brown look to it that's perfect for a less intense but still sexy smokey eye. I have and will continue to purchase this product over and over again. Great value- it usually lasts me 6 months!
Diamond P.
East Lansing, MI
Smooth application and so reliable. I prefer the liner that twists up so I don’t have to sharpen every so often. Usually in stock at MAC stores or in Macy’s. Compliments my dark brown eyes and will always keep some in my makeup bag.
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
Great product! This eyeliner is so easy to use and won’t smear! Glides on effortlessly and the color is so pigmented - it is on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way - I will continue to use this brand!
Hannah T.
Clarksville, FL
"I have been trying to find a new mascara I have never tried this brand any advice?"
Trinity H.
Is this good for winged eyeliner?
Addie C.
Pleasant Hill , CA
Does this last all day if applied on your waterline?
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
WHAT IS THIS IS IT FOR EYEBROWS?
Susan D.
Cantonment , FL
Lasting I was wondering about this product and how long it last? Is there different shades.