5 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #64 in Eyeliner

The ultimate soft-on liner, Eye Kohl lines and defines eyes with rich color and a silky-smooth, matte/pearl finish. The long-wearing formula is great for lining the inner eye rim, smudging around the eyeline for a smoky look, or applying over the entire eyelid for mega color. Color(s): smolder, teddy. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC Eye Kohl. Style Number: 10695U 1. see more...

Mitsuko S.
Mitsuko S.
Coronado, CA
Review for: Eye Liners Teddy
I received this Mac kohl pencil in the color teddy as a stocking stuffer one christmas. At first, out of the box, I wasn't too keen on it. I tend to shy away from Browns thinking they make me look sickly. Also I don't do sparkle and this has a gold fleck through it. The color of the pencil tip looks almost bronzey, but deeper brown. I'm glad I put my reservations aside and tried the color on. On its a very flattering shade of dark brown. I actually really love the color. I also the love the way the pencil applies and feels. It goes on smoothly and evenly. It can easily be smudged for a smoky eye look. The pencil is neither too hard or too soft. It's a perfect kohl pencil consistency. A little of the product goes a long way, as it very pigmented. So it has lasted me forever. What doesn't last forever is the wear. It does have a habit of smudging and wearing off, even with primer and setting spray. I think this is a universal problem with kohl pencils however... or at least for me and my skin it is. So I don't fault Mac or the product. I am almost out and planning on repurchasing it. I don't hesitate to give this product a five star rating. I do love it and think others will too!
Agustini G.
Agustini G.
I used to be the winged liner queen, there wasn't a day that didn't start with me making sure I had the most perfect eyeliner of them all. Recently, I've traded in my wings for a smoldering lined eye, and that's where this baby comes in. I read good and bad reviews on this and I decided to take a chance seeing as how I've never had any dramatically horrible experience with any one makeup, like some people always seem to claim they have. This is a dark black eyeliner, but not as pure-inky-black-darker-than-satans-soul black like reviews led me to believe. But it is still a great black. I line it on my bottom lashline, and it does smudge- a little. Not racoon eyes just smokier than before. When I line the top, it doesn't budge. I actually really love this eyeliner ,all but the lack of being the darkest black ever, which is what I really wanted. I would recommend this eyeliner, and also offer a tip- using this liner, if you line the bottom but don't want it budging and being smoky like I mentioned before, let it budge once,then remove excess with a q tip , then line it again. That always does the trick for me. ;-)
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
Durham, ME
Review for: Eye Liners Teddy
MAC Cosmetics Kohl Eye Color in Teddy takes my beloved brown and elevates it with the addition of a beautiful bronze pearl tone that adds so much more depth than a flat brown--it really brings out the amber in my brown eyes! The formula is creamy and it applies smoothly. I appreciate the ease of application, as it never tugs at the delicate skin of my 40-something eyes. I prefer a soft look and the MAC Kohl Eye Liner fits the bill. It blends easily with a brush, yet has the staying power I expect from a product of this price point. The other colors are also lush! Try Prunella if you like a dusky plum or Smolder if you love the smoky eye look. Hands down, MAC Kohl Eye Liners are my favorite!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Smolder Eye Liner For Women
Love! I saw a YouTube guru use one a few years ago and it glided on so smooth. I was always buying the cheep drug store brands and could never get a deep/ dark color that looked rich and comfortable without melting it with a lighter first (DON'T DO THIS FOR SO MANY REASONS)
Then I bit the bullet to "splurge" on this in a dark brown. I will never go back to the drugstore versions. I get a smooth dark line on my first application. It doesn't toug my eye area. For me once it's set it stays all day without issue.
Ariana O.
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR
Review for: Smolder Eye Liner For Women
Smolder is the best eyeliner for creating a smoky eye. Unfortunately, if you are not after a smoky eye, Smolder can bleed away from where you put it and you will look like you were up all night partying. That look is cool for some people, I prefer my eyeliner where I put it, and to stay there. I think Smolder is great, it's a really rich, oily black and it goes on well. My hesitation follows where I'm not doing a smoky eye and my eyeliner is all around my eyes, not on the lines of my eyes where I put it.
Dolly K.
Dolly K.
Mc Lean, VA
Review for: Smolder Eye Liner For Women
I've been using MAC eye pencils for the past 5 years and have to confess, they have the BEST EYE PENCILS ever! They glide on so easily + super easy to clean up when you make a mistake applying it half-awake in the morning. I'm down to two inches remaining on my current pencil, but stretching it for a little bit longer! Anyone that is clumsy as me, should start off with MAC and then they'll learn that it's not only an easy product to use, but one of the most eyeliners they have purchased.
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
Columbia, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eye Liners Teddy
My favorite eye liner for tightlining when I want to pull of a no-makeup makeup look. It's a rich deep brown, so it doesn't seem harsh or obvious when applied in the waterline. I have really oily eye lids, but generally speaking, this liner doesn't smudge, even on the days when I wear it to school--it stays on for over 8 hours and only requires a little bit of touching up after gym. I've repurchased this twice already and will repurchase once I use up the current one.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Grosse Pointe, MI
This is a product that I'll have in my arsenal for a very very long time. This is absolutely must have if you like to tight-line or for your waterline. The intense black is the perfect touch for any night look, but can easily be used with a light hand for the day. A new thing I like to do is to creating a smoldering effect by applying a thick line, and then smudge it with a dofa applicator. The texture of this liner allows for a lot of flexibility and versatility.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eye Liners Teddy
This is the perfect color for those who have blue or green eyes. The product itself last for a long time and has such a beautiful color. However I have found an exact dupe and it just so happens it has the exact name, its Essence Teddy pencil eyeliner. The only difference is the price for the MAC you are paying $16 and for the Essence you are paying $2. I love this pencil but the only reason I am giving three stars is because there is a cheaper alternative.
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Northville, MI
Review for: Eye Liners Teddy
This is the most gorgeous shade of brown to really make blue eyes pop. It barely smudges and you don't have to tug at the eyelid during application. The one downfall is that it is not self sharpening or twist up and needs to be sharpened to a point which can be a bit wasteful of product. This was my very first MAC product purchase many years ago and I have sense repurchased at last twice. It also has decent staying power for being an eye kohl.
satinder k.
satinder k.
Elk Grove, CA
How long wearing is this ?
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Oneida
What are your feelings on MAC eyeliner?? I'm curious about trying it
kaci o.
kaci o.
What are your thoughts and opinions on this product? Is it worth it? I'm looking for a good brand of eyeliner
Jennie P.
Jennie P.
Green Ridge, MO
Is this worth the price? I use Rimmel and find it to be the best for what I need at the price point. Wondering what else is out there. Thanks!
deboleena s.
deboleena s.
kolkata
is it long lasting and worth the price it costs?