BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A smudge-proof formula that's washable with warm water and lasts for up to 16 hours

Full Description:
The breakthrough lightweight smudge-proof formula creates beautiful defined lashes with a petite brush. This long-wearing mascara lasts up to 16 hours, yet the washable formula removes easily with warm water thanks to an innovative thermal-sensitive technology. The unique slim-type brush reaches and grips even the tiniest hairs with an advanced lifting formula in a glossy and slick black colour. This extreme defining composition enhances length, resulting in gorgeously distinguished, out-to-there lashes

Key Claims and Benefits:

•     Sweat- and humidity-resistant
  •     Ophthalmologist tested
  •     Safe for contact lens wearers
  •     Safe for sensitive eyes
  •     Features a lightweight formula
  •     Lifting
  •     Defining
  •     Flake-proof and smudge-proof
  •     Non-clumping
  •     Long-wearing, 16 hours

Usage

•     Press the brush into lashes close to roots and "shimmy" brush through from root to tip.
  •     Continue to build until fullest desired effect is achieved.

• Is it waterproof and is it good for very straight lashes?2 Answers
  • Is this for a mor natural look? I like natural lashes I h...3 Answers
  • Has anyone with short, thin lashes tried this? If so wha...2 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Extended Play Lash Mascara
  • "This is my absolute favorite mascara for both the bottom and the top lashes. This mascara keeps the lashes very long, and combined with another mascara it gives the perfect lashes. I like to begin with this mascara, because it gives me a lot of length, and after that I use another mascara to give me a bit of volume" in 9 reviews
  • "I love this mascara for my lower lashes. the price isn't too bad and the mascara itself lasts a long time without getting dry and chunky. it has a slightly chemical scent but not anything i would worry about but it gives my lower lashes great length without clumping them together. the brush is the perfect size to get into the corners" in 6 reviews
  • "My absolute favorite mascara for lengthening and separation! Long wearing but still easy to remove!" in 6 reviews
  • "This is by far the best mascara I have tried. I love how it separates all of your eyelashes and makes them long. This is magic when you put it on your lower lashes. I wouldn't mind spending money on this mascara." in 6 reviews
  • "I am blessed with long lashes so can pretty much get away with any mascara however this is hands down the best mascara I have ever used for bottom lashes.The wand is so tiny it fits perfectly and you don't end up with mascara under your eyes.Love the metallic blue packaging too.Means I can always find it quickly in my make up bag or station." in 3 reviews
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
I tried this because of Patrick Starr and Jaclyn Hill use this one their lower lashes. I have long lower lashes; I don't really need to add length or volume I just like to define those lashes if I chose to. I don't like to show them off as sometimes they look longer than my top lashes! Its the one thing in my makeup bag that I have used since 2003. I do love the color of the tube! Lol. I repurchase at least 2x a year. I usually just buy online, but if I could find it in store for under the $20 that would be awesome!
Jamie C.
Nichols , SC
My new favorite mascara! Heard about from Jaclyn Hill. Love for my upper and lower lashes. Makes them so much longer than they normally are. I have brown eyes and this makes them pop! I will definitely repurchase even with 10 mascaras on hand!
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
If your a look for the perfect masacar for definition this is the one for you! The brush is extremely thin so you are able to get into to those hard to reach lashes. Its the perfect mascara to use on your bottom lashes! I actually specifically use this mascara on my bottom lashes. You can see a huge difference.
Sky R.
Rayville
MAC really got it right with this one! The thin wand makes it ideal for lower lashes, which is what I personally use this for. It gives my lower lashes a beautiful boost in length and doesn’t flake throughout the day. I recommend this to everyone!
Natalia B.
Clarksville, TN
I have to use two different mascaras, one for my top & one for my lower lashes. I use this mascara for my lower lashes and it is the best! It makes my lower lashes super long and separated. Since the wand is so skinny it really grabs & coats every lash. Since my lower lashes are on the longer side & I have oily skin when I use any other mascara it transfers little dots onto my skin. But with this mascara it doesn’t do that! Also, since i only use this for my lower lashes it lasts way longer so I don’t mind spending the money on it.
Jenny M.
I love the size and shape of the wand. It’s thin and straight with no weird curves. I like these better because it’s easier to get under the top lashes without touching the bottom. The short bristles pick up enough product to coat and separate each lash without picking up excess and creating clumps. This makes my lashes look naturally long and full. It’s such a shame that this isn’t waterproof.
Monica C.
Portland , OR
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE mascara I’ve ever had. My lower lashes touch my under eye and smudge super easily and this is the only mascara that hasn’t smudged / comes off without leaving me with raccoon eyes. I just use the Micellar water to get it off and it’s AMAZING. It lasts me forever because I only do my lower lashes bc I have lash extensions. The wand is so thin and easy to keep the lashes from clumping. It’s only $18 which I think is fair 👏🏼
Kylee M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I bought this mascara after getting my makeup done at the MAC counter a few months ago. I love that the brush is little and you can reach all of your lashes and the mascara doesn’t clump but keeps your lashes looking smooth. However I wish that it was waterproof and that it provided more overall fullness. It won’t be a repeat purchase for me.
Lora V.
Salem, OH
I love how tiny this wand is. It really is perfect for the lower lashes. The ONLY reason I gave it 4 and not 5 stars is because it WILL smudge after a couple hours. Not nearly as bad as most mascaras, but still does a little bit. I do really enjoy this mascara though, and plan on repurchasing when mine is done.
Nikaury N.
Provo, UT
Love this mascara for my lower lashes. Tried the first time at my friend house but had to go the mall and get my own. This mascara is great for Lower lashes. It last all day without making my under eye darker. I'll definitely recommend this mascara to anyone short lashes :)
Brooklyn S.
BC, Langley
I really want this mascara.. But is it as good as they say it is??🤔
Teresa M.
Paços de ferreira Alem eiriz
Is this for a mor natural look? I like natural lashes I hate when they look clumpy, I prefer natural fluffy look butt very black. Does this flakes? I have very watery eyes does this stay in place all day
DeeDee R.
Is it waterproof and is it good for very straight lashes?
Lorena H.
Has anyone with short, thin lashes tried this? If so what were your results?