BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

I finally took the new MAC Enchanted Eve Eyes/Warm Eye Shadow X 6 Palette ($39.50) from the MAC holiday 2015 collection (coming to the MAC website Oct. 18 and MAC counters and stores Oct. 22) out for a spin this week in the hopes that it would perform a better than the Navy version, and the verdit?

The Enchanted Eve Eyes/Warm Eye Shadow X 6 Palette includes…

• Veluxe Pearl Eye Shadow in Seasonal Spirit, a warm yellowish tan
  • Frost Eye Shadow in Moodmaker, an oaky brown
  • Satin Eye Shadow in Sax Appeal, a soft taupe-brown
  • Velvet Eye Shadow in Bewitchin’, a warm chestnut brown
  • Matte Eye Shadow in Charcoal Brown, a muted taupe-brown
  • Lustre Eye Shadow in Restrospeck, a bleach blonde
  • A dual-ended 217/266 brush (not pictured above)

M.A.C Cosmetics Enchanted Eve Eyes / Warm Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Mac is my favprote brand for eye shadow palate. The colors are good quality and highly pigmented therefore the color lasts all day. The colors in this palate are neutral so it gives a more natural look. I would highly reccomend this to someone looking for an every day eyeshadow palate" in 4 reviews
  • "Has the best neutral colors! And long lasting! It's affordable and worth it! It also lasts long" in 3 reviews
Megan G.
Maybe it's because we have so many more affordable and yet comparable options now, but MAC shadows just aren't what they used to be to me. They weren't terrible, but it isn't worth the price when you can go to other places and get double the product of a better quality.
Joanna P.
Austin
What a good mini palette and how easy is to use it. You don't need to be a pro because these eye shadows are for everyone. The colors... omg... basic palette for all days, it´s so soft and so warm, it´s beautiful and if you want to make it a little bit strong for a night out yo can do it!
Andrea M.
This is great for all the begginers out here , I will buy this is any Walmart close to me , I will use it when I was a simple look and this is very AFFORDABLE! I will recommend this to everybody that wants to start on makeup .
Lucy B.
miss Amy H.
Handsome down MAC eyeshades are the best in the make up world. The colors are so vibrant, easy applications, you don't make a glitter mess all over your face. This particular palette is my favorite because you can wear it from day to night.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Colors were pretty just not on me. Kind of pricey. Easy to use. Like many of the other colors better. Nice packaging. Would recommend. Will buy again just not this color pallet.
Lauren M.
This a beautiful little eye collection with colors o would not normally use. Great transition shades, it was obviously well thought out. Nice base and highlight shade as well with a dark shade for corner or liner. Pigment is nice and fallout is minimal. I'm So glad I purchased this and don't use it as often as I'd like to. Highly recommended for someone looking to try new colors. You won't be disappointed!
tara e.
New Orleans
Yeah great Great prices, great stuff, great staff. They have the best prices and a really good selection of items. People at checkout were very nice.well often
Jordan G.
This is a very good eyeshadow palette is very pigmented I don't think it needs any improvement. Did you meet my expectations.it was somewhat affordable .I would recommend it to others because it is a good product
Carol S.
I love the enchanted Eve collection by MAC this palette is perfect and great to use all summer long and I may even use it in fall! It's perfect and well it's affordable! Highly recommend! I would buy again and again !!