M.A.C Cosmetics Ellie Goulding Collection Cool Eye & Cheek Compact uploaded by Luz E. S.M.A.C Cosmetics Ellie Goulding Collection Cool Eye & Cheek Compact uploaded by Luz E. S.M.A.C Cosmetics Ellie Goulding Collection Cool Eye & Cheek Compact uploaded by Luz E. S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Ellie Goulding Collection Cool Eye & Cheek Compact, Halcyon DaysPowerhouse pop goddess Ellie Goulding brings her bold, blonde spirit to M·A·C in a collaboration that is as mesmerizing as her music. The products come wrapped up in limited-edition...

Kii C.
Love this pallette! I would so buy it again! Great colors to use. One of my favorite make up. The colors match and blend it really good. I recommend this. Girls go get your palettes! This is my everyday look! All natural colors. Obsessed!
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
I literally want to cry as I write this. I absolutely adore Ellie Goulding, but I did not like this product at all. The cream product on the bottom was either never pigmented enough or it was too oily, and the powders weren’t that great either. The shimmer shades were chunky and glittery and the mattes weren’t pigmented enough. Technically you can build them up but honestly there are better shadows out there for less.
Reagan B.
Petal,ms
I love this product! The colors are super pigmented and creamy! The eyes and cheeks lasted about 7-8 hours! I bought this product from the mac store in belk. This product met my expectations and I would definetly buy it again!
Violet F.
Columbus
I love this product. It is absolutely amazing. One of my favorites. The only improvement I think is it should be a bigger palette. Definitely long lasting and easy to apply. It also blends so well. I would definitely recommend to others. And will keep buying.
Stephanie O.
West valley city
Love everything about Mac. This palette his is all in one and can use it for different things. Highlight CPU your and yes. It could be a little bit more pigmented but I love and anyone with fair skin tone would benefit from this
naima a.
new britain, CT
Love this palette! Great colors and great application. Not only does this apply wonderfully but the pigmentation is great on darker skinned tones as well which is a must for me. This is my everyday go to palette and its always in my purse. So getting this again!
Kenia Evangelista G.
Use this makeup, do not need anything else, get your skin prepared every day, and feel good about yourself, not maltreated the skin and gets the sensation of hydrated.
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
Great collection! Beautiful colors! Super girly ^.^ they go on very nice and are just so pretty on. (: i love the sparkley shade its my favorite. The combo is worth the money.
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
I love this product! Very convenient! I use this when I'm on the go! It definitely meets my expectations! Easy to apply. Long lasting as well. I'm very satisfied with this product! I would buy again!
Anjuretha G.
It gave me just the look I was looking for. MAC is on of my favorite lines. It give you just enough to whether your going for shuttle or dramatic.
I want this