M.A.C Cosmetics Electroflash Collection Lipglass uploaded by Tiffani A.M.A.C Cosmetics Electroflash Collection Lipglass uploaded by 🅱️RUNNO 🅱.M.A.C Cosmetics Electroflash Collection Lipglass uploaded by April C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Electroflash Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, Major Minor (Discontinued, Rare)Discontinued, Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to find!

M.A.C Cosmetics Electroflash Collection Lipglass
  • "Love this gloss ! Looks so good on , love the color. It is a little sticky but not too much! For sure long lasting I would buy it again and definitely recommend it ! Decently priced just love Mac products ! " in 11 reviews
  • "Amazing! I love this product and I wear these pretty much anytime I want a glossy look. I'll either wear them alone or I'll add them to a lipstick. (matte or velvety)" in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love MAC lip glosses! They are really moisturizing and smooth. I've used their lip glosses before and love both color and texture. Comes in a range of colors for you to choose from, I bought mine at the MAC counter within Macy's . I highly recommend!" in 5 reviews
Kennie R.
This is one of my go to family shade of lip colors. My lips felt smooth and hydrated. The color lasted a very long time for me. I only had to reapply twice before going out for the evening.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this color and product in general! They aren't sticky ! They are just right , super pigmented. They pair well with a similar shade lipstick or you can wear them on their own !
sara S.
Hamilton , NJ
I never tired this shade my favorite is the oyster girl lipgloss it's the perfect pink nude with shimmer ! They last all day and smell great but they are very sticky but I still love it !
Se quer ficar com lábios de diva da vogue você precisa usar isso #make #make_up #makeup #maquiadorprofissional #maquiadorrj #tranformacao #gay #homemmaquiado #maketop #instamakeup #instamake #MAC
O P.
Mac LIPGLASS 😘😘😘oh how I love you my mom has been using you for about 15 years and passed it right on down to me and I love love love it 💕💕it's definitely amazing and I would definitely recommend this gloss to anyone
Adriana G.
I love all Mac lip glass they are very shiny but not too sticky. I got my first one as a gift from a make up artist and I am still so obsessed with it. The packaging of very nice and it feels substantial.
Charlene S.
sacramento , CA
i think mac lip gloss has to my number one go to because the first time i ever started wearing makeup was mac products and i kept trying out things such as eyeliners, foundation and highlighters.
Amanda M.
Reagan, TN
I love this gloss. It goes on easily and stays longer than most other lip glosses. I love that it's not sticky so I don't have to worry about my hair getting stuck in it!
Xiomara C.
Newark, NJ
one of my holy grail lip glosses not sticky at all. if your looking for a pigmented gloss or even clear this is where its at loss Mac glosses I own at least 10 different colors one of my all time faves
nadiyah t.
Looking at the color in the tube, I thought, "Ick, this is going to wash me out." However the SA had it on and it was gorgeous on her so I decided to try it out. This color does NOT wash me out at all, it's a nice "lively" beige as mentioned below and it's got a lot of sparkle and shimmer, but doesn't turn brown or tan and is sheer enough so you can see a bit of my natural lip color.
This gloss looks great if you wear a pink or peachy lipstick and and then go over it lightly with Major Minor.
Only complaint is sometimes I get the white line from this lip gloss (when I talk a lot) but this happens with other MAC glosses for me. (not the lustreglasses though!)
Overall, great lasting power and wonderful color.