M.A.C Cosmetics Electroflash Collection Lipglass uploaded by Tiffani A.M.A.C Cosmetics Electroflash Collection Lipglass uploaded by 🅱️RUNNO 🅱.M.A.C Cosmetics Electroflash Collection Lipglass uploaded by April C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Electroflash Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, Major Minor (Discontinued, Rare)Discontinued, Limited Edition, Rare and Hard to find!

M.A.C Cosmetics Electroflash Collection Lipglass
  • "Love this gloss ! Looks so good on , love the color. It is a little sticky but not too much! For sure long lasting I would buy it again and definitely recommend it ! Decently priced just love Mac products ! " in 11 reviews
  • "Amazing! I love this product and I wear these pretty much anytime I want a glossy look. I'll either wear them alone or I'll add them to a lipstick. (matte or velvety)" in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love MAC lip glosses! They are really moisturizing and smooth. I've used their lip glosses before and love both color and texture. Comes in a range of colors for you to choose from, I bought mine at the MAC counter within Macy's . I highly recommend!" in 5 reviews
Kimberly C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
If I was stranded on a deserted island an my make up bag was about to be washed out to sea and I could only grap one item out of the bag it would be this lip gloss...one of my faves! It glides on the lips and they feel like velvet..the lip gloss gives that diva plumped up lovely look that stays on for hours.The added boost is that my lips feel super moisturized!
Kaitlynn B.
Warren, OH
I like mac lip glass but I feel it makes my lips peal. It is exreamly sticky and gooey. Love the shades and they compliment the lip sticks . They are pricey . I like that you can save 6 mac lip sticks and glosses and turn them in to the store where they recycle them and you get one free ! Gives the buyer something to look forward to because they are pricey !
Heather C.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
My go to lip gloss! It was love at first sight with MAC. So many color options, high quality and the cost doesn't break the bank. I love that there is both a stand alone store and a beauty counter within the department stores in my local mall. I would highly recommend MAC!
Ashley C.
Vinemont, AL
MAC just isn't a product I love. It never seems to fully cover my lips or look the way I wish. It does not last long and at times I really need it to. Love the color but I need something that will last me hours.
Gabriela G.
Congers
Such a pretty gloss . Super easy to glide onto my lips and has a very nice color I got mines from Macy's in the mac section and it ususally lasts me a couple hours . This is my second bottle and I use it so much just because the price and the color it's gorgeous
April C.
I love these lip glosses! I've found that they give my lips the perfect pout! I love the shine it gives as well. Whenever I don't want a dramatic lip, this gloss gives me just the right amount of drama!
Kasia W.
This lipgloss was amazing. It had a little tint on it which I absolutely loved! It was also very moisturizing surprisingly. Only thing that I would change is that it's a lttle too sticky for me. Other than that this lipgloss is a 5/5. Would definitely recomend to others
Karen L.
Las Cruces, NM
I love using this lipglass for my night out with friends! It is definitely easy to apply and I love how metallic it is!! I think it's super cute and I easy to carry with you on a daily basis! I'd definitely recommend it and buy it again. The color is great for fall or winter!
Jazmine B.
I'm not a big fan of lipglosses but whenever I need a high shine, this lip gloss gets the job done, very well. I would highly recommend this if you need a little shine and a little color.
liz B.
lovettsville
I love mac lip glasses. They are affordable, have nice packaging and travel friendly. I usually buy mine at the Mac Pro store or Nordstrom. I am a repeat user and purchaser. I would I highly recommend to others