BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

FULL DESCRIPTION

A safe latex adhesive to use with M·A·C Lashes and all M·A·C body decorations.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Long-wearing
  • Dries clear
  • For all skin types
  • Safe for contact lens wearers

USAGE

• Apply a small amount to the base of the false lash.
  • Allow 30 seconds for the glue to become tacky before applying the lash.

• Dose this glue show up on your lashes?3 Answers
  • the adhesive is hypoallergenic? I used another and gives...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this adhesive, what lashes go best wi...2 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Duo Adhesive
  • "The best eyelash glue they're so quick and easy to apply. They dry up nicely. Sometimes its kind of tricky to catch the glue at the right moment when its getting tacky to then apply so it stays on perfectly. but after you've conquered this trick, every other application is easy peasy. " in 227 reviews
  • "Duo is an excellent eyelash glue. For best results, apply to falsie lash line, let dry slightly where it becomes borderline tacky and apply to natural lash line for immediate hold. It's very long lasting until you remove the lashes yourself. You don't notice any glue residue or irritate the eye" in 70 reviews
  • "I couldn't find it one time and ended up using some junk eye lash glue that came in the package with the lashes and it was horrendous." in 1 review
  • "It can be a bit pricey but it is worth the splurge." in 1 review
Lizette R.
San Jose, CA
I love DUO glue. As an everyday fake eyelash user I can say I have tried various glue and nothing holds my eyelashes glued all day as DUO. Not messy at all, easy to remove if spilled. The price is also very accessible, which I love for having such a great product.
Heather M.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been using DUO for years! Not only is it inexpensive, but it does its job very well! It is extremely easy to work with (just be sure to give it about 30 seconds to get tacky before you apply the eyelashes). It does have an odd smell (the only complaint I have), but that goes away once it is dry. I also love that it dries clear! I highly recommend this to anyone using falsies!
soph k.
The adhesive false eyelashes glue is the best glue I have ever used. I go to a lot of fancy events where I need to wear fake eyelashes and DUO does the trick. It doesn't rub off or dry out too quickly. I always use the clear or black one so it blends with my eyeliner.
Brigitte M.
Champaign, IL
The thing about this product is yes, it is good. Is it worth it? Totes! What's the problem? It smells. It smells real bad. Like how I am supposed to know if it has gone bad because from day one it smells like the inside of a garbage can! ECK! Come on DUO, get your smell together.
Rachel G.
Lampasas, TX
The only glue I will use around my lashes. It is clear when it drys and it so easy to apply. It allows your lashes to stick all night so if you do end up at your boys house, don't worry about waking up with one lash on the floor because I guarantee they both will be on in the morning!
Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
HOLY GRAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I don't think I have ever used any other brand of eyelash glue except for DUO and that is for great reason! Why try anything else when you have already found the best! It makes my lashes stay alllll day or night (depending on the occassion) I recommend this to everyone!
Emily H.
Nashua, NH
This is my go to lash glue! I absolutely love this product. It goes on so smooth and white so you can tell how much you are applying. It dries clears and eyelashes stay all night and don't budge! I have used this product on all of my falsies and i would absolutely recommend this product!
Ami L.
Cotati, CA
My all time favorite lash glue. I love how fast it drys. I know there are other brands that are out there that are amazing, I just haven't had the moment yet to try them. I buy duo all the time. It's easily accessible so I think that's why it's my go too lash glue too!
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. It's my first time using it and trust me I'll do it over and over again . It's stays all day on my lip what else can a sister ask for .I got it from Sephora online and will recommend it anyway and anytime. It's an amazing product
sahury e.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This eyelash glue is D BOMB! I love how strong it is! Although I do have a hard time applying the glue directly to my eye lashes from the bottle ! They should redesign the applicator ! Overall I would recommend this glue to ANYONE & EVERYONE with faux lashes!
Allessandra B.
Is this actually a good glue? I have a glue that i like but I'm almost running out and I'm up to try a different one. Should i try this one?
Hilda A.
Columbus, OH
Have anyone had a reaction to this product? Does it contain latex?
Destiny O.
Mesquite , TX
I'm new to put on false eye lashes and it hasn't been going well. Other eyelash glue has has pulled a lot of m eyelashes off, so would this eyelash damage my eyelashes or my eyelids.
maharet U.
If I were to wear this with contacts in would it bother my contacts ?
Karina C.
Aurora, IL
Does it have a bad smell?