BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

FULL DESCRIPTION

A safe latex adhesive to use with M·A·C Lashes and all M·A·C body decorations.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Long-wearing
  • Dries clear
  • For all skin types
  • Safe for contact lens wearers

USAGE

• Apply a small amount to the base of the false lash.
  • Allow 30 seconds for the glue to become tacky before applying the lash.

• Dose this glue show up on your lashes?3 Answers
  • the adhesive is hypoallergenic? I used another and gives...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this adhesive, what lashes go best wi...2 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Duo Adhesive
  • "The best eyelash glue they're so quick and easy to apply. They dry up nicely. Sometimes its kind of tricky to catch the glue at the right moment when its getting tacky to then apply so it stays on perfectly. but after you've conquered this trick, every other application is easy peasy. " in 227 reviews
  • "Duo is an excellent eyelash glue. For best results, apply to falsie lash line, let dry slightly where it becomes borderline tacky and apply to natural lash line for immediate hold. It's very long lasting until you remove the lashes yourself. You don't notice any glue residue or irritate the eye" in 70 reviews
  • "I couldn't find it one time and ended up using some junk eye lash glue that came in the package with the lashes and it was horrendous." in 1 review
  • "It can be a bit pricey but it is worth the splurge." in 1 review
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
One of the best lash glues I have every used. Very easy to use.. I would apply the glue on the lash and wait about 30 seconds to put it on the eye.. until it gets tacky.. once they are placed properly they will not more. I even use this for my indian jewlery I out on my forehead / makes it stay in place all night!!!
Kelli W.
Marana, AZ
I've used duo for years and it works very well. Doesn't have the best scent but works! If you're eyes tend to get watery the lashes will dettach in that spot but that goes for any adhesive. I've worn lashes for almost 20 years and I would say this product is tried and true.
Oriana S.
Carabobo
Personally, this product is the one that most accommodates to my taste, when using it with false eyelashes.
The application is easy, has a manageable consistency.
It is very effective and I think some of the best pegas there is for eyelash.
Its duration is long.
I like it.
Dinora A.
San Fernando, CA
Definitely the best adhesive for your lashes. It's easy to apply and it will keep your lashes on all day.! You can get this anywhere near you and for the price you pay it's not too bad cause it will last you for A very long time.
Lex B.
Colton, CA
No matter what you're doing or the temperature you're in this glue is thee absolute best! It's so easy to use, doesn't cause a mess, drys within a good period (15-30 seconds), AND your lashes stay on they don't slowing start to fall off throughout the day!! DUO Eyelash Adhesive Black
Isabella G.
McAllen , TX
The only lash glue I use and I can't live without I've bought repeated amount of times and I love that you can find it at many stores the smell is not so great but I can look past that since it keeps my lashes in place all day
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Great glue! Only glue I use! No horrible smell & it keeps the lashes on tight all day, are I say... all night too. I know it is horrible to fall asleep with makeup on, but I do sometimes (lashes included) & I wake up the next morning with everything still in place.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this eyelash glue. I don’t really have many complaints about it. It’s white but dries clear, which I love. The smell is really strong but it fades quickly. The only problem I’ve had with it is glue drying on the inside of tip so I have to clean it out to use it again. Overall, it’s a great eye lash glue.
Carmelina P.
Greenville, SC
This glue is long lasting, I never have a problem with lifting in the corners. I have brown eyes that pop when I use lashes. I feel like the drying time is a little too long. I love this product and will continue using it.
Tatiana b.
Milwaukee, WI
I swear by this lash glue! I haven't tried many others, but this one is good enough for me to not want to even try another brand. I usually pick it up at Macy's MAC counter from the mall. I haven't had any issues with my lashes coming off or anything throughout all of the times I've used this glue. I recommend!
Allessandra B.
Is this actually a good glue? I have a glue that i like but I'm almost running out and I'm up to try a different one. Should i try this one?
Hilda A.
Columbus, OH
Have anyone had a reaction to this product? Does it contain latex?
Karina C.
Aurora, IL
Does it have a bad smell?
maharet U.
If I were to wear this with contacts in would it bother my contacts ?
Destiny O.
Mesquite , TX
I'm new to put on false eye lashes and it hasn't been going well. Other eyelash glue has has pulled a lot of m eyelashes off, so would this eyelash damage my eyelashes or my eyelids.