BY MAC COSMETICS #29 in False Lashes

FULL DESCRIPTION

A safe latex adhesive to use with M·A·C Lashes and all M·A·C body decorations.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Long-wearing
  • Dries clear
  • For all skin types
  • Safe for contact lens wearers

USAGE

• Apply a small amount to the base of the false lash.
  • Allow 30 seconds for the glue to become tacky before applying the lash.

• Dose this glue show up on your lashes?3 Answers
  • the adhesive is hypoallergenic? I used another and gives...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this adhesive, what lashes go best wi...2 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Duo Adhesive
  • "The best eyelash glue they're so quick and easy to apply. They dry up nicely. Sometimes its kind of tricky to catch the glue at the right moment when its getting tacky to then apply so it stays on perfectly. but after you've conquered this trick, every other application is easy peasy. " in 227 reviews
  • "Duo is an excellent eyelash glue. For best results, apply to falsie lash line, let dry slightly where it becomes borderline tacky and apply to natural lash line for immediate hold. It's very long lasting until you remove the lashes yourself. You don't notice any glue residue or irritate the eye" in 70 reviews
  • "I couldn't find it one time and ended up using some junk eye lash glue that came in the package with the lashes and it was horrendous." in 1 review
  • "It can be a bit pricey but it is worth the splurge." in 1 review
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
This is not a MAC product—it is mislabeled. I do, however, really like this lash glue. I prefer the clear because it truly dries down clear. My tip for using this it to not apply it directly to the lashes. Way too much comes out. I'd suggest putting a drop on a clean piece of paper or cosmetic palette. Then, use a bobby pin or tooth pick (my favorite is a garnish sword) to dab a fine line on the lash band, concentrating a little more on the ends. This keeps less glue on the lashes and allows you to use them longer/for more wears. It also makes application mistakes less of a thing. After applying to the band, I let it sit and get a bit tacky before I put the lashes on. I've used this in regular and waterproof. I prefer the waterproof, but both are great products. I did not care for it in black, when I purchased that one by mistake.

{if you found my review helpful, please up vote it with a like. Thank you!}
Bethany W.
First of all, this isn’t by Mac, I’m not sure why it says that on here. It’s sold at Mac stores but Duo is it’s own brand. So now on to my review. This glue is disgusting! It stinks to high hell, like right from the start it smells bad. It comes out of the tube by itself so if you use some on your lash you can’t just set the tube down, you have to be able to hold your lash at the same time as screwing the lid back on or you’re going to have latex all over your surface. It will hold your lash on, for a time, but not all day. It’s really soft so it’s easy to pull off your lash but not great staying power and it takes forever to dry down. There’s better lash glues at the drugstore.
Julie D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I bought this when I bought my first pair of lashes from M.A.C and was very new to using false lashes. I personally did not have a good experience with this adhesive. For one, the glue really, really smells. Yuck! Secondly, it dried out/ went bad fairly quickly after opening. Like a few months and still had quite a bit of product left. It’s an expensive product for a little tube. I did end up repurchasing a second tube after my first one to give it another shot and still had the same issues with it. I don’t like it and have not repurchased it since.
Heather W.
Albany, NY
Best lash glue! I have tried many lash glues being a girl who wears false lashes daily and this one is my favorite. It works great with all lashes and is easy to clean off your lash band for reuse! I buy the big size from the MAC counter for $9 and I lasts me about 6 months and that is with daily use! My only negative about it is the smell! Goodness it smells like this terrible fishy scent but one it is dry you do not smell it.
Megan P.
Ashland , KY
The B E S T glue ever for falsies. I had never in my life been able to put on false lashes sucesfully until trying this product.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON OTHER PRODUCTS.
I have tried SO many others, and the MAC DUO CLEAR is the only one worth buying. it's really an amazing value for the price. Some people believe the smell is horrible but i honestly don't even notice it, I don't think you can really expect glue to smell good.
Tayler E.
Machesney Park
I have been using DUO eyelash glue for years! I always keep a tube on hand. What I really love about it, is that it does not rip out your eyelashes when it's time to take off your false lashes, also if you wear contacts it does not agitate them. You don't have to go to a special store to find this glue, you can just walk down any general store aisle  that has beauty supplies and it's there.
BeautyProduct L.
Santa Rosa, CA
Ardell lash glue is the first lash glue I had ever used. I first used the white (clear) eyelash glue and then tried and preferred the dark (black) eyelash glue.  The black blends seamlessly into the lash line and the false lashes stay put. Ardell was always a go-to for all of my friends and I. I always carried a tube in my purse for touch ups because my eyes water terribly causing the inner corners of the lashes to lift up. I recommend ardell dark lash glue for those with dark lashes or for those that wear dark eyeliner on the upper lid.
Heather M.
Kernersville, NC
I love M.A.C. Duo eyelash glue. One of the better ones I’ve tried. Easy to use packaging. Great price. Nice choice between white (dries clearish) and dark glues. Extremely long lasting. Not irritating to me. I would totally recommend this product because it is a very excellent product that does an amazing and outstanding job.
Savannah R.
Newark, CA
I love this lash glue, it is the only kind I use now. My lashes will last me all night and will stay put until I take them off. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it can be quite messy when the glue gets squeezed out too fast, making it hard to get it evenly across the lash line. But overall it is worth the buy
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
Duo is perfect and best glue for eyelashes I always put it on my false lashes when I have a party . Duo lash adhesive is the best lash glue available in the market! You can easily apply a small, thin amount on false lashes - leave for 30 seconds to get tacky and then stick the lashes on. The lashes will last all day without coming off until you are ready for them to come off!DUO Eyelash Adhesive ClearM.A.C Cosmetics Duo Adhesive
Allessandra B.
Is this actually a good glue? I have a glue that i like but I'm almost running out and I'm up to try a different one. Should i try this one?
Hilda A.
Columbus, OH
Have anyone had a reaction to this product? Does it contain latex?
Destiny O.
Mesquite , TX
I'm new to put on false eye lashes and it hasn't been going well. Other eyelash glue has has pulled a lot of m eyelashes off, so would this eyelash damage my eyelashes or my eyelids.
maharet U.
If I were to wear this with contacts in would it bother my contacts ?
Karina C.
Aurora, IL
Does it have a bad smell?