BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Brush on the striking beauty of Maleficent with a special compact featuring shades delicately tinted in a soft, peach pink. Apply as a highlight, soft blush or overall finish. Specially designed M∙A∙C Maleficent packaging.

Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Such an adorable collection. I was so happy when it launched but I didn't get the items I wanted in time. I purchased my items in the Mac store. It defiantly met my expectations. Adorable/collectible packaging.
Marisol T.
Love the product. Great coverage and it blends well with my skin tone. I wasn't how I would feel about using makeup with the Disney name behind it, but I was pretty impressed. I used it daily for regular use.
Ashley F.
Love this blush and all the color choices I buy this at ulta! It's not cheap but you get what you pay for with these kind of things! I definitely recommend this product! I would for sure but again!!!
James T.
Madera, CA
Quality product yet totally gimmicky marketing. They shove some ole product in a new boxing based on a popular film or trend and brand it as new. Nothing to see here.
JOANNA Z.
Compton, CA
I use this powder it great it will last all night and plus it give a shine smmoth look on your face it makes you look like a doll it not expensive it a good price and it improve my look on my face it gives that shine look and I well buy it again for a perfect look
Maureen F.
Beaverton, OR
I bought 4 of these at an outlet mall and I'm on my last one. I need to find soemthing like this because it doesn't break me out and it doesn't crease and keeps me matte. I love this!
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Anju S.
I love this one. It is One of the few products i use. Everyone in my family adore this product a lot. I wish i could get this one in my free beauty box.
Rosalinda O.
Mesquite, TX
I have this powder and I just love it. I try not to use it so much because we'll it was limited edition. So I use it every once in a while.
Alayna P.
Portage, IN
I love this powder! The malificent packaging and the whole line was amazing. I have always loved any beauty powder that MAC puts out.
Victoria F.