M.A.C Cosmetics Diana Ross Icon Collection Lipglass uploaded by Sophia P.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Diana Ross Icon Collection Lipglass Lip Gloss, Sweet Inspiration (RARE!)From the MAC Diana Ross Icon CollectionLimited Edition, Super Rare and Hard to find!

M.A.C Cosmetics Diana Ross Icon Collection Lipglass
  • "This is one of my favorites it really makes my lips pop and lasts a long time. I'd buy this again" in 13 reviews
  • "I own a lip of lipgloss different shades from mac n they are perfect to layer on lipsticks to give it that bit of a glossy finish and also to wear alone it ask a bit of glitter n shine to ur lips color might not always stand out but the gloss will. " in 7 reviews
Danielle T.
Loganville, GA
Although I haven't tried this exact color, I do have several shades of the lipglass lip glosses from MAC and I love them. They are so moisturizing and actually last unlike a lot of lip glosses you put on and are gone within an hour. I always keep one in my purse to pop on my lips
Jessica M.
Lake Charles
MAC never fails to deliver a smooth glassy gloss to brighten your lips and leave them feeling soft and shiny. This gloss is wonderful for everyday wear, but can be glammed up on top of your favorite MAC lipstick. The formula is smooth, not tacky on your lips, and leaves no filmy residue. MAC gloss is the best!
Shadonna D.
Killeen, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I already love Diana Ross and her hair!!! But I absolutely love this lip glass! The perfect shade of pink gloss! I'm the epitome of a girly girl and honey this pink is everything!!! Definitely one of my Top 5 !!! Buy Buy Buy!!
Charisse H.
Hightstown, NJ
This product is amazing. The packaging is attractive, convenient enough to fit in my purse, does not take up too much space and is sealed properly so that it cannot open accidently in the purse. The gloss goes on smooth producing a shiny, well blended finish that makes my lips pop. I love that it does not have a scent and taste ok too.
Erica R.
This is my first MAC lipglass (I don't own a lot of MAC makeup at all, actually) hence why I only bought the travel size to start. I've always seen so much hype around them so I was excited to try. I got the color Water Deities which is pretty sheer ...
Monique C.
I use this lipglass coupled with a MAC lipstick and it leaves the PURRRFECT gloss to top off my lip look!! Like I'm in love with how it not only stays on the lips for hours without reapplying but the over all look is amazing. My go to lip product!!
N K.
Clinton, MD
supper shinny and is perfect to put on over lipstick to give u a hydrated feel this is my go to lipgloss, very easy to apply stays all day it is a little pricey but its worth it and the packaging isn't something to get excited about and i would buy this product over and over
Heavenly M.
Houston
I have this color and many more in the mac lip gloss collection and I love it I bought it from the mac store inside Macy's and I always buy their lipgloss from there I would recommend you use it it doesn't smudge and last for hours!
Savannah H.
This is what I use when I want a little bounce in my step. I can put it on top of multi matte lipsticks and it doesn't take away the color and then it doesn't take away it's own color. I don't love lipgloss but I do love this one.
Janique B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wearing it now & it's so poppinnnn lol my it keeps my lips glossy and moisturized without giving me that sticky feeling. I have it the bright baby pink shade I can't remember the name but all my beauties definitely should grab one