M.A.C Cosmetics Devoted Poppy Lip Color Gloss Palette uploaded by Kristine B.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Devoted Poppy includes two lipsticks in Devoted and Softtalk and one gloss in Transparent Love. Combining the shades will create an endless array of different looks or using each shade individually will get you three seperate looks.

M.A.C Cosmetics Devoted Poppy Lip Color Gloss Palette
  • "Amazing I love this product it's my favorite color gloss long lasting shine I love lip gloss so this product to me is a dream come true lol no really I love this stuff it's great " in 8 reviews
  • "I adore MAC products and these lip colors are so glossy and creamy, glide on with ease. Super adorable packaging too Worth every penny . I highly recommend this product to try out." in 5 reviews
Inas H.
Albertson, NY
MAC Cosmetics Mac Devoted Poppy Lip Color Gloss Palette is a wonderful product that is very easy to apply and use. It is very long lasting and does not require too many touch-ups. This product surpassed my expectations. It is a must have to all the girls out there!
Débora S.
Só tenho uma palavra para dizer desse glossário! :
M
H
O
S
O
Testei uma vez só é amei mesmo!!! Moro no Brasil e ganhei um desses de presente da minha família!
Sally S.
MAC is always a go to! Can depend on great color and shine! I buy it at Macy's Department Store in Oxmoor Center. It always meets my expectations, great color, great shine. I've bought it twice....lasts a long time. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Debbie T.
Keeping true to MACS name, the palette gives great pigmentation while providing a sheen and glossy look. I purchased mine from the MAC site a while back, and it's lasted me a long time. The secure and twist on classic Mac packaging makes it number one.
Siearra A.
Winfield, KS
MAC is one of my favorite products but not the best. There packaging is very nice and pretty when they send it to you. And its super easy to apply and use. Its super long lasting. Like you have no idea. I would totally recommend this product to others.
KaLiyah C.
The gloss palette is a Great product! love the pop of color it gives me.It lasts about 7hrs through eating and drinking, It is definitely my go to when I want to go out to the club or perfect nude color for work. I would highly recommend this product.
Kaytti S.
Limerick, ME
Definitely one of my favorite lip gloss palettes. I love all the coral colors, and match very well. It's small enough to travel anywhere with you, can fit in a small wristlet/clutch purse. I recommend this product 9 out of 10 times.
Saneca M.
Snellville, GA
Perfection at best!!. All the colors are perfect and you can mix and match which is perfect for me. I like to change my colors throughout the day. I go from dark to light by the end of the night.
Gabrielle H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this palette the coral colors look great on someone with fair skin to someone with some tan skin! I'm not great with palettes because I prefer to apply it myself.
Vandana M.
I love this product like anything!!
3lip glosses at one place in a palette???-thats the reason i got it and its really of a very good quality one! i would very much recommend this and its price worthy too :)
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this palette really pigmented? I'm looking for this kind of colors so is worth it ?
Onde encontro este produto no Brasil?
Kasandra L.
How well does this palette show up on mixed skin?