M.A.C Cosmetics Devoted Poppy Lip Color Gloss Palette uploaded by Kristine B.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Devoted Poppy includes two lipsticks in Devoted and Softtalk and one gloss in Transparent Love. Combining the shades will create an endless array of different looks or using each shade individually will get you three seperate looks.

M.A.C Cosmetics Devoted Poppy Lip Color Gloss Palette
  • "Amazing I love this product it's my favorite color gloss long lasting shine I love lip gloss so this product to me is a dream come true lol no really I love this stuff it's great " in 8 reviews
  • "I adore MAC products and these lip colors are so glossy and creamy, glide on with ease. Super adorable packaging too Worth every penny . I highly recommend this product to try out." in 5 reviews
KeeOctea M.
Kansas City, MO
Love the small packaging. Can fit in my purse and pocket. Good for on the go. Very easy to apply. Comes with small brush. It last all day and all night. I got it at my local Mac store on the plaza and would definitely recommend to everyone
cheronica l.
Mac cosmetics mac devoted poppy lip color gloss palette is a must have. The package comes with 3 colors that look great on anyone. I was very pleased with my purchase and often mixed to colors to make a new color. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Alizea D.
Philadelphia, PA
The MAC Cosmetics Mac Devoted Poppy Lip Color Gloss Palette - 3 Coral Shades Met My Expectations By Being Very Glossy And Pigmented, It Was Nicely Packed And Easy To Put Somewhere. It Was Worth Every Penny I Paid. And I Would Recommend It To Many Other people.
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
I usually love MAC, but this product disappointed me. With the price that I'm paying for this, I was very saddened to find out how hard this is to apply without indenting a hole into the product. I love the colors, but I will never buy this again.
Kiajha G.
Maryann T.
Worth every penny . I highly recommend this product to try out.
Makayla C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is amazing!! I love it!! It is really easy to apple/use . It is good value and it is very long lasting . It smell pretty good too. & the colors are amazing!! I would buy this product agian!
Jasmine A.
Hollywood, FL
MAC is where I get most of my makeup products. It is worth spending the money you do if you want high quality products. I would not have it any other way. It makes you look like a professional did your makeup after you are done applying it. Coral is in.
Josilene N.
Adoro, sair com os lábios sem nada é horrível e como sair nua, amo batons e brilhos labias e tambem estimula a produção de colágeno, define e restaura os lábios. Textura cremosa. Ótimo deslizamento.
Inas H.
Albertson, NY
MAC Cosmetics Mac Devoted Poppy Lip Color Gloss Palette is a wonderful product that is very easy to apply and use. It is very long lasting and does not require too many touch-ups. This product surpassed my expectations. It is a must have to all the girls out there!
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this palette really pigmented? I'm looking for this kind of colors so is worth it ?
Onde encontro este produto no Brasil?
Kasandra L.
How well does this palette show up on mixed skin?