M.A.C Cosmetics Devoted Poppy Lip Color Gloss Palette uploaded by Kristine B.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Devoted Poppy includes two lipsticks in Devoted and Softtalk and one gloss in Transparent Love. Combining the shades will create an endless array of different looks or using each shade individually will get you three seperate looks.

M.A.C Cosmetics Devoted Poppy Lip Color Gloss Palette
  • "Amazing I love this product it's my favorite color gloss long lasting shine I love lip gloss so this product to me is a dream come true lol no really I love this stuff it's great " in 8 reviews
  • "I adore MAC products and these lip colors are so glossy and creamy, glide on with ease. Super adorable packaging too Worth every penny . I highly recommend this product to try out." in 5 reviews
tammy p.
coventry
Love the mac poppy lip color gloss palette its so pretty i would were the color in it .
Llulisa T.
Corona , NY
Omg omg I love this no lie the best I love this so much I really recommend it to anyone
Suzane N.
Omaha, NE
Good colors for hollown and goes well why giltter. Makes you feel royalty and awesome.
Vivica L.
Midland
I also loved this product is think it you could almost wear it like lipstick
Macey G.
I freaaking love mac ! I would spend my last on buying makeup from here . I wish they had one at the mall close to me . I highly recommened this product to anyone young or old . I bought this brought online due to the fact theirs no mary kay in the radius of 2 miles from me . I would've had to droe an hour to go to a different mall , but other than that buy it !!!!!
Ediane S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Simplesmente incrível! Formula maravilhosa como nunca vi antes. Vale muito a pena, indico pra qualquer um que gosta de conforto, praticidade e um look natural com horas de duração
Jennifer M.
This palette is amazing. the color is suit well with all purpose, especially daily make up. The texture is smooth, creamy and easy to spread on my lips. It blends very well and the smell is quite likable too. But I cannot really see the glossy effect as it is named for. But this product fits perfectly well for blush and I use it for that purpose quite regularly. I don't apply too much, just a little to give my face a tin of nature blush color.
I like this kind of palettes because are a simple and a practique way to have our favorite colours in the same pack, it matches perfectly with everything, and it's easy to apply. I recommend it, I have one similar to this and I i use to wear it. i'd buy another one more time.
Virgínia E.
Brazil
The MAC is one of my brands makeup Favorites. They que They are full of quality and release the main and most popular cosmetic .
Very good, the lips are soft ,And the pigment very good, and reliable to use the products I use daily.
sherilyn s.
mac cosmetics es ni que decir mis lineas favoritas, de esta linea no tengo ni una queja, todos los productos que compre de esta tienda me encanta, su paleta con colores corales que es mi color favorito tiene una pigmentación increíble, la suelo utilizar muy amenudido ya que es un color de mis favoritas y mi paleta que utilizo siempre.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this palette really pigmented? I'm looking for this kind of colors so is worth it ?
Onde encontro este produto no Brasil?
Kasandra L.
How well does this palette show up on mixed skin?