M.A.C Cosmetics Devoted Poppy Lip Color Gloss Palette uploaded by Kristine B.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Devoted Poppy includes two lipsticks in Devoted and Softtalk and one gloss in Transparent Love. Combining the shades will create an endless array of different looks or using each shade individually will get you three seperate looks.

M.A.C Cosmetics Devoted Poppy Lip Color Gloss Palette
  • "Amazing I love this product it's my favorite color gloss long lasting shine I love lip gloss so this product to me is a dream come true lol no really I love this stuff it's great " in 8 reviews
  • "I adore MAC products and these lip colors are so glossy and creamy, glide on with ease. Super adorable packaging too Worth every penny . I highly recommend this product to try out." in 5 reviews
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
Love love love these palettes. The colors are always on trend. They will last forever, and you can easy throw this in your purse. The price in fair and the quality is remarkable. The palette comes with a small applicator to use on the go!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I can never decide on what lip gloss to wear each day and I end up having about 4-5 in my purse. Since I purchased the Mac Cosmetics Devoted Poppy Lip color gloss palette my purse has become a lot less cluttered! Ir has three beautiful coral shades that compliment most skin tones! It has a nice brush that makes application a breeze!
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
I cannot get enough of this product. I don't to different travel cases I have six different colors at any given time. It's my secret weapon because the lip colors are so gorgeous I really don't have to do much my eyes and my face looks perfectly put together. Fan for life!
Emily C.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this product! The shades of coral stand on their own beautifully but also blend together for a rich depth of color. The lip gloss is smooth without feeling slippery or oily. It doesn't smell, which is a bonus in my opinion, and the lip gloss lasts for many hours (all day sometimes) without reapplication. The compact is small enough to slip into any purse, backpack, or desk drawer.
Christina C.
Killeen, TX
Probably the stickiest gloss ever. I've had better quality child's lip glosses. I usually love all of MAC's products but this one just isn't very good. The packaging is very pretty however so I probably won't throw it away. But I would definitely not recommend it to others
Loni P.
This coral shade lip gloss if definitely good to take for a long lasting look. The shades are neutral in a way and are good value of product in it. The packaging could be better in my opinion in the long run. I would not go to jump and buy it again in this ceentury
Kallie B.
Keller, TX
The coral colors did not compliment my skin tone at all, but the formula of this product was so velvety smooth and soft that my lips felt like butter. It was not the sticky in the slightest for being a gloss. I also could not get over the case it comes it. So perfect. Just wish I would have had a better color!
Faith S.
Bryant, AR
After a few "may I try this" my face was transformed with a fresh & light look...my "lipstick only mantra" has evolved. My face looks like I got a facial & full make over. Geesh, her skills are straight bananas & with the quickness of her tutorial & brush mode:-) She was very personable & wasn't all about making a sale.
Verónica R.
Doral, FL
Excelentes, soy fanática del maquillaje y la verdad es que no pueden faltar en mi bolso, los uso de forma repetida y verdaderamente volvería a usarlos. Su aplicación es fácil y de larga duración. Lo recomiendo y lo volvería a comprar claro esta.
Samantha N.
Alachua, FL
MAC cosmetics are amazing! The shine from the lip gloss is incredible and makes my lips look so luscious! I like with the palette that I can have several choices of color for whatever mood I'm in. This product is a little pricey but its nice to feel like I have a high end cosmetic on.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this palette really pigmented? I'm looking for this kind of colors so is worth it ?
Onde encontro este produto no Brasil?
Kasandra L.
How well does this palette show up on mixed skin?