BY MAC COSMETICS #87 in Lip Gloss

Lip Colour That Dazzles With Light And Shine To Bring An Exciting Dimensional Pop To Your Lips. Large Particle Pearls Reflect And Refract Light To Mimic The Brilliance Of Quartz And Opal Crystals. Provides Exceptional Shine With A Crystalline Iridescence. Glides On With A Non-sticky, Non-tacky, Lightweight And Moisturizing Texture. Wear Alone, Or Layer Over Lipstick Or Lipglass For Dramatic Effect. Features Our Signature M·a·c Vanilla Aroma.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Features A Comfortable Formula
  • Provides Instant Hydration
  • Conditions Lips
  • Provides A Light-reflective Shine

Usage:

• Used Alone, It Adds Immediate Shine And Sheer Colour To Lips With Reflective Pearls That Refract Light And Create Dimension.
  • Perfect For Layering And Adding A Touch Of Colour And Mega-watt Shine To Any Lip Colour.
  • Brush Applicator Provides Ease Of Application And Makes It Easy To Layer Over Other Lip Colours.

• Thoughts on M.A.C Cosmetics Dazzleglass ? I’ve been want...3 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try the MAC Dazzleglass lip glosse...1 Answers
  • I love this shade! Does the color differ much on differen...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "My everyday lipgloss if I don't have enough time for lipstick this is my go to that I use. Goes on smooth and long lasting and I have had it for so long a little really goes a long way." in 37 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss , it's super sheer and shiny . It literally last a long time " in 31 reviews
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: ROLLERGIRL more...
I love this gloss! I am normally not a gloss gal but this is so hydrating to my lips and STAYS on for a long time throughout the day! Super pretty glitter isn’t chunky or harsh on the lips. This formula smells so so good too!! I only have one color but am now open to trying others!
Nicole H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Steppin' Out more...
LOVE these lip glosses for their sparkle! My favorite is Steppin' Out, which is a pretty warm bright baby pink that compliments my NC-35 skin. The formula is a little thick and sticky, but hydrating. They are very glossy with evenly spreading glitter, but are more suitable for everyday wear for most people than something as glittery as a  Lime Crime Diamond Crusher Lip Topper .
Olguiisz P.
I love them, someone gave it to me at Christmas and they have been one of my favorites, I always use them and I go with them in my portfolio, I would like to buy them again because I love them! super beautiful and beautiful colors, I recommend them totally, they are perfect !!😍😍😍😍
Mekin L.
Kansas City
Pigment pigment pigment, I was impressed with the pigment in this lip glass. It has a shimmer but I didn't feel chunks of glitter.. It's a nice shine and definitely able and meant, to be worn alone. I like the wand, it glides. One of my favorite go to items.
sage p.
New York
Review for: SMILE more...
This color looks beautiful on my lips, it accentuates the fullness and it gives a really pretty shine. The glitter is fun without being overly sparkly. That being said, it is sticky and my hair gets stuck in it. I would suggest wearing this and putting your hair on a ponytail or bun. Perfect for casual occasions!
Isabel B.
Review for: Other more...
I don’t know what the product is called but it is in the little picture as the third one from the right. It was a holiday set from last year and the colors are amazing! I love the third one it’s perfect for my lips, the only lip product that is a true nude for me. They aren’t sticky and glide on really well
Tanya G.
Best gloss ever hands down!!! I absolutely love this gloss! It adds a light pink tint and has a great sweet scent to it. Not like other glosses that have a parfumerie scent that leaves a nasty taste in your mouth. This is my all time favorite lip gloss. Please bring it back. Haven’t been able to find it. 😢
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Review for: Via Veneto (sparkling lilac pink) more...
I love Mac as a company. I gave this item four stars instead of 5 because it’s super tacky. The color and sparkle are beautiful but it definitely sticks to your hair if it’s windy out. Gives a beautiful finish but you have to be careful
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
Review for: PRANCIN DANCIN more...
Sticky, so sticky. It looks pretty but it is extremely uncomfortable. I realize it is long-wearing formula, that’s why it’s sticky. But I can’t stand it. It is too expensive for what it is. Make sure to check it out in the store before buying, cause it’s not good for everyone.
Becky S.
I've yet to meet a MAC lip gloss or glass of Any type that I haven't loved. Not that every shade looks good on me but there are always multiple shades that I "have to have"!
The Dazzleglass glosses are amazingly packed with various shimmer or glitters that bend and reflect the light depending on which shade you choose. These were released a while ago and are being re-introduced now to a new generation and they are perfect with the holographic trend that is still here.
I really like Love Alert because it is a sheer red with light shimmer that has remained wearable despite the trends.
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
Thoughts on M.A.C Cosmetics Dazzleglass ? I’ve been wanting to try.
Satin W.
How long does this lip gloss last before reapplying it?
Natalie L.
ALHAMBRA, CA
I love this shade! Does the color differ much on different skin tones and lip tones?
Cheyanne D.
Is this lip gloss super sticky like some of the other MAC glosses?
Cayman B.
Plantersville , MS
I have been wanting to try the MAC Dazzleglass lip glosses out so bad because I love MAC lipsticks. What are your reviews on the dazzle glass, good or bad? Thanks!