BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Danse Collection Mineralize Skinfinish, GlissadeLimited Edition, Discontinued, Rare

|Shadae P.
This product is also amazing, are used to use it as a highlight. It is a bit pricey but I found other products that work just as good as this one. It does last a while so that’s good. I probably won’t buy this again just because of the price.
Christina B.
I've been using this highlighter for years, before highlighters were a thing. This has always been my go to HG despite the fact that I still buy and try other highlighters. The pigmentation is great, it lasts a long time, and it's a beautiful color. It wears exceptionally well esp if set with a face mist.
Liliana R.
Long Beach, CA
Great product love the color great for touch ups.its affordable not too expensive easy to apply and use just apply over the face I use this product often to finish my foundation I would but this product again.
Eri B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I used to be a big fan of this brand and still am but this
product was not was I expecting at all. Was dry, harsh to apply and really didn’t
blow me away at all. It wasn’t creamy at all.

Amber R.
Seminole
Cheeky Bronze shade!! The texture and formula of the MSFs that I love found in such a gorgeous bronzed coppery coral hue ensured that I wouldn’t be able to resist and while it’s not the most unique shade in my collection, I can’t say that I’m anything but pleased with my purchase. It has that smooth, buttery and pigmented formula that I’ve grown to love but actually has been included in MAC’s permanent collection unlike my other shades from the line and I do appreciate this and assume you would too, seeing that you would not have to battle to get a hold of such a difficult-to-find product. The shimmer is the most refined, reading on the skin in a luminous and not glittery or over-the-top fashion and despite the texture of the product, it lasts for a full day on the cheeks.
Kenzi C.
Midland, TX
I lovveeeee. The pigment of this product is amazing!! It has a nice glow to it, but isnt too much to the point where it looks like you have glitter on your face. I have found that it does last longer when a setting spray is used over it but that is the same with almost all makeup products! Definetely recommend!
Jess at Flaunt the Curls M.
Not sure if this is permanent. But man I love this. Great for a flush of color or blush topper. These are huge pans so this will last me forever.
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
This is absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad I grabbed it! It's not powdery and doesn't emphasize texture which is one of my main concerns.
Linda B.
Richmond
I've used this  product numerous of times it is a good skin finish or after your foundation it set and it looks amazing and lasts.
Tyesha P.
I can’t tell you how much I love this product. This product is not to bold in your face but it is a chilaxed color.