BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetics Dame Edna Collection Eyeshadow Trio

M.A.C Cosmetics Dame Edna Collection Eyeshadow Trio

MAC Dame Edna Collection Eye Shadow Trio, Royal Tour Limited Edition, Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Dame Edna Collection Eyeshadow Trio!
How would you rate this product?
Cassie M.
Wonderful product I've never been dissatisfied! Highly recommend it to anyone looking to try something new.
✌Alaya A.
This eye shadow is well pigmented. Blends really well. I will not recommend it for beginners, who might find it hard to control fallout.
Melody N.
Glenside , PA
Very fun product. GreAt colors,easy to use. Just doesn't go with must of my make up. It was a little pricey, and I picked it up at the mac store.
Laura  M.
Cincinnati, OH
I like this product I like the colors of it and it goes on so easy and it balloons is so easy it's just a really great eyeshadow palette
CK H.
West Chester, OH
This is quite possibly my favorite MAC purchase of the year! I treated myself to this, and fell in love with the outer packaging immediately, then of course with the compact and trio of Dame Edna-chosen colors. It couldn't be anymore fabulous. Don't tell; I bought as a gift for someone and kept it for myself.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
Beautiful palette I've had this palette for years the colors are amazing! Affordable Worth it use to use this all the time easy to apply was happy with this palette would recommend!
Jenni M.
Antigua
I love MAC and I love these colors. They have amazing pigment and blend like a dream !
Lauryn L.
Hiram, GA
Love these colors!! They work well on my milk chocolate tone. I definitely recommend for others to use.
Karen Massiel J.
Doral , FL
Excellent pigmentation. I spend the all day with my eye makeup. It has a nice package. And the colors are really good

Looking for your answer?