BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Creamy, Highly Pigmented, Retractable Lip Liner. Lightweight And Smooth To Apply And Very Long-lasting. Use As An Outline Or As A "Fill." Helps Prevent Feathering And Bleeding. Use With Any M·A·C Lipstick Or Lipglass.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Features A Smooth And Creamy Formula
  • Long-wearing
  • Provides Medium To High Coverage
  • Lightweight

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips Before Or After Any M·A.C Lipstick Or Lipglass Application.

M.A.C Cosmetics Cremestick Liner
  • "MAC is the holy grail of professional luxury cosmetics, and their lip liners are no exception. The Cremestick Liner collection is unparalleled because of the color selection and the pigmentation which is a staple of the brand and industry leader, but also because of the formulation, which is creamy as the name suggests and glides on effortlessly without needing the skills required of harder more fine tipped liners. The application is smooth and flawless, and the color lasts all day. Beautiful, just as I expect MAC to be, every time i apply it." in 83 reviews
Alyssa O.
Albuquerque, NM
I really just bought this lipliner to go along with my favorite Mac lipstick. And I have to stay it has amazing staying power and really makes my lips pop! It’s a perfect compliment for my dance with me lipstick.
Amanda A.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Let me start off with, I am not a fan of MAC prices. With that being said this is a good product. It stays all day and does its job wonderfully. It's good if you need to look good all day long without worry.
Jami M.
Birmingham, AL
A hydrating way to deliver long lasting color. Like most MAC lip products, the formula is really pigmented and long-wearing. Works great paired under a lipstick for all day or alone with a gloss.
|Shadae P.
It’s a bit pricey and it works fine. I’ve bought other brands of lip liners that work just as good as Mac, if not better. It’s good quality, very comfortable and does a good job at staying in place.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I love my MAC liners! Unlike other products that I’ve tried, my MAC liner glides on smoothly and continues to do so even after several uses. I buy all my MAC products at the MAC counter and I love that it looks just as good when they apply it as it does when I apply it at home. I’m a long time MAC user and I will continue to be for years to come.
Chaney C.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Good lipliner, didn’t bleed or smudge easily. Great quality, I have a couple of these pencils, some of them you have the press a little harder than others to get pigment and coverage desired.
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
This was basically the first lipliner I tried — and it was so beautiful and creamy and amazing and long lasting that I even wore it as lipstick. Sadly my color (pink treat) was discontinued 😭 but I’m sure the other colors are just as great. I would however suggest you try a drugstore brand first! Such as NYX Retractable Lip Liner
Ciara D.
Columbus, OH
I really love this lipliner because it makes outlining the lips simple and easy. It is creamy, and the lines don’t appear sharp. I like how the MAC liners blend in with any similar lipstick color, resulting in a smooth color transition. This will take your lip look to the next level.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Some of the best lip liners I’ve ever used. They are so creamy and pigmented. They are also easy to apply and last long on the lips. They also last a long time because you only need a little they are so pigmented. I would buy these again and recommend to a friend.
Gladine M.
Grand Rapids
This is my favorite lip liner i love it a lot it went on so nicely i loved it with the pretty pink lipstick i purchased the plum color in it. I was one that did last very well and is one i would purchase over and over again it is a little pricey but i don’t mind it for the quality im getting.
Tatyanna L.
Yuma, AZ
Does it go on smooth?
Nicole B.
Amite , LA
What's everyone's favorite color??
Zainab S.
What is the name of this color?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Something that I can easily apply, that lasts a long time and that I could wear alone if I wanted to. Would these be good?
Kelli A.