BY MAC COSMETICS #41 in Lip Liner

A Creamy, Highly Pigmented, Retractable Lip Liner. Lightweight And Smooth To Apply And Very Long-lasting. Use As An Outline Or As A "Fill." Helps Prevent Feathering And Bleeding. Use With Any M·A·C Lipstick Or Lipglass.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Features A Smooth And Creamy Formula
  • Long-wearing
  • Provides Medium To High Coverage
  • Lightweight

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips Before Or After Any M·A.C Lipstick Or Lipglass Application.

M.A.C Cosmetics Cremestick Liner
  • "MAC is the holy grail of professional luxury cosmetics, and their lip liners are no exception. The Cremestick Liner collection is unparalleled because of the color selection and the pigmentation which is a staple of the brand and industry leader, but also because of the formulation, which is creamy as the name suggests and glides on effortlessly without needing the skills required of harder more fine tipped liners. The application is smooth and flawless, and the color lasts all day. Beautiful, just as I expect MAC to be, every time i apply it." in 68 reviews
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I love my MAC liners! Unlike other products that I’ve tried, my MAC liner glides on smoothly and continues to do so even after several uses. I buy all my MAC products at the MAC counter and I love that it looks just as good when they apply it as it does when I apply it at home. I’m a long time MAC user and I will continue to be for years to come.
Skylar J.
Nolensville
This product this something I use every now and then. It’s a darker color so it would stand out, but you also wouldn’t want it drawing attention away from the lipstick. It lasted for a decent time. I would recommend to purchase.
Alyssa O.
Albuquerque, NM
I really just bought this lipliner to go along with my favorite Mac lipstick. And I have to stay it has amazing staying power and really makes my lips pop! It’s a perfect compliment for my dance with me lipstick.
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
as always, i love mac lip liners and how they do not dry out my lips. i love how comfortable they are and not to mention the beautiful colors that are included. i’d definitely recommend this product to others.
Amanda A.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Let me start off with, I am not a fan of MAC prices. With that being said this is a good product. It stays all day and does its job wonderfully. It's good if you need to look good all day long without worry.
Mavis R.
It’s great if it matches your lipstick perfectly but it also means that if you’re not 100% Mac it’s going to be wonky. I bought mine in a set so it worked a first, but finding a replacement for the lipstick (I still had the line) sucked.
Carol E.
Philadelphia
I really love MAC lipliner. It goes on soft and smooth without tugging. Blends in beautiful and offers great color choices. So far this has been my go to lip liner and i would purchase over again
Jami M.
Birmingham, AL
A hydrating way to deliver long lasting color. Like most MAC lip products, the formula is really pigmented and long-wearing. Works great paired under a lipstick for all day or alone with a gloss.
|Shadae P.
It’s a bit pricey and it works fine. I’ve bought other brands of lip liners that work just as good as Mac, if not better. It’s good quality, very comfortable and does a good job at staying in place.
Chaney C.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Good lipliner, didn’t bleed or smudge easily. Great quality, I have a couple of these pencils, some of them you have the press a little harder than others to get pigment and coverage desired.
Tatyanna L.
Yuma, AZ
Does it go on smooth?
Nicole B.
Amite , LA
What's everyone's favorite color??
Zainab S.
What is the name of this color?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Something that I can easily apply, that lasts a long time and that I could wear alone if I wanted to. Would these be good?
Kelli A.