M.A.C Cosmetics Cremestick Liner

A Creamy, Highly Pigmented, Retractable Lip Liner. Lightweight And Smooth To Apply And Very Long-lasting. Use As An Outline Or As A "Fill." Helps Prevent Feathering And Bleeding. Use With Any M·A·C Lipstick Or Lipglass.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Features A Smooth And Creamy Formula
  • Long-wearing
  • Provides Medium To High Coverage
  • Lightweight

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips Before Or After Any M·A.C Lipstick Or Lipglass Application.

What is a good nude ?
I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Something that I can easily apply, that lasts a long time and that I could wear alone if I wanted to. Would these be good?
What's everyone's favorite color??
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Cremestick Liner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...brand and industry leader, but also because of the formulation, which is creamy as the name suggests and glides on effortlessly without needing the skills required of harder more fine tipped liners. The application is smooth and flawless, and the color lasts all day. Beautiful, just as I expect MAC to be, every time i apply it.in reviews
Victoria B.
Naval Air Station/ Jrb, TX
It's an OK lip liner. I prefer a long lasting lip liner. I like. Long lasting liner .goes on mlyi lips.
Mariah M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I loveee this one! I personally prefer cream liners anyway because they apply so much better, but i like this one especially. Its pigmented and easy to use. I have actually bought this one multiple times.
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
 I LOVEE the fact that I don't have to sharpen it! I can't give it 5 stars because I felt like I did not have a lot of product in the liner. I went through this pretty fast and I usually don't wear makeup every day to give my skin a break.
Maxine G.
Jackson, KY
I really like the MAC Cosmetics Cremestick Liner this was my first time using liner and I love it. I love the fact that it is creamy and applying the liner before my lipstick made applying my lipstick so much better. I know I will be repurchasing this product.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,691 reviews
Out of all of MAC products, this is a miss for me. It is not very easy to apply. You have to click the liner and it crumbles very easily if you push too hard. It is also very drying.
Samer A.
Bedford, NH
Not the biggest fan of cream liners because they break easily and spread quickly too. If you are good at applying lipstick then I say go for it! Otherwise try a different product.
Mona Y.
Alexandria, VA
I'm not a huge fan of lip liners but this MAC Cosmetics just blew me away! I love how it looks on me. It is so easy to apply and actually stays on for so long. I totally recommend this lip liner if you want something not too heavy but something simple.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
MAC is the holy grail of professional luxury cosmetics, and their lip liners are no exception. The Cremestick Liner collection is unparalleled because of the color selection and the pigmentation which is a staple of the brand and industry leader, but also because of the formulation, which is creamy as the name suggests and glides on effortlessly without needing the skills required of harder more fine tipped liners. The application is smooth and flawless, and the color lasts all day. Beautiful, just as I expect MAC to be, every time i apply it.
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,243 reviews
Lovely colour, very matte and creamy, my only worry is that I begin to love it so much I want to wear it every day and I can see the product running out very quickly as you don't get much in the first place but I love this formula! Highly recommend it, 10 out 10.
Miracle G.
San Jose, CA
I adore these lipliner. I like that it’s automatic meaning I didn’t have to fuss about a messy makeup bag filled with shavings. I do feel it’s a bit more expensive for the amount that you get but MAC is such high quality product that it makes it tolerable!