8 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS #65 in Lipstick

Delivering high-impact hues with a sumptuous texture, this creamy lipstick coats your lips with a shimmering finish.

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...1 Answers
  • I've been thinking of purchasing this product, but i haven't found ...1 Answers
Aniss K.
Aniss K.
Dallas, TX
Cremesheen is my favorite finish for MAC lipsticks, especially Modesty. It is the perfect mix of mauve, pink, and a touch of nude-ishness. This shade is always in my purse and I wear it whether at work, out at night, or formal events.
Unless you're using a lipstick marketed to last for a long time, any brand of lipstick fades after a few hours, especially with eat and drinking. This lasts just as well as any other brand and doesn't dry out your lips.
Although more pricey than a drugstore brand, I still think it's a good deal because MAC has so many shades/finishes and you have the option to try them out before buying. You can't really do that at the drugstore. I mean, you can, but that would make you a Grade A Jerk.
Truly recommend the Cremesheen finish because it's good and because I'm so tired of matte liquid lipsticks.
Am P.
Am P.
San Diego, CA
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE!!! I am not a girly girl by any means - but a friend of mine recommended this lipstick and I keep it in my purse all the time! I have 6 different shades of this lipstick ranging from very neutral - to flashy reds and hot pinks! They go on really smooth and aren't sticky or clumpy. They are a little more expensive than some other brands - but honestly I would never purchase anything other than MAC for my makeup. I don't wear it all that often - but it feels good on my skin and doesn't make be break out of feel sticky. I am very fortunate to have a close friend who is a make up artist and she has helped me learn how to use this makeup and apply it perfectly.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Argyle, TX
Oh Cremesheen Lipstick, how I love you. Let me start off with the packaging. The lipstick tube is sleek, black, and just looks sexy and appealing. The consistency of the product is smooth and creamy, and the color payoff is great. My two favorite shades at the moment are "Shy Girl" and "Modesty." The only things I wish were different are the staying power (it doesn't stay as long as I'd like it to even when I don't eat/drink) and the fact that my lips have to be basically devoid of any lip balm/lip treatments before I apply this, otherwise the color payoff is next to zero.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Broomall, PA
By far my favorite lipstick on the market, high end and drugstore. I have overly dry lips so normal matte lipsticks and other cream lipsticks usually don't work for me. However, when I use and apply this product I feel no discomfort through the day. There is not odd or bad smell, I actually think it smells quite good and the price is okay, considering the high quality of the product, through the day I did notice a bit of the product comes off my lips but when I reapply everything is good to go.
Emily N.
Emily N.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Nippon
I love all mac lipsticks in general, however the cremesheen ones don't last long on me ): i find myself constantly reapplying as if it was chapstick! it's super hydrating and pigmented but not as pigmented as a matte would be - its pigmented for a sheer kind of lipstick. I'm not surprised it doesn't last long, I would still use them, i just hate reapplying throughout the day. Would not recommend if you were going to a party or wedding, good for casual wear.
Merissa M.
Merissa M.
My go to lipstick is Creme In Your Coffee. This exceeded my expectations and has become my ultimate fav. On my deep/dark complexion this lipstick serves as a pinkish brown nude color. I don't need to wear a lip liner with it and I always get a ton of compliments whenever I wear it. The smell is pleasant and the color is long lasting. I purchased this for my mother because she loved it on me so much. I plan on purchasing another before mine finishes.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I love the shade "Hue" for daily wear as it is a nice nude/pink color that looks great under any neutral or pink glosses and goes well with both a natural "no makeup" look or a full glam! The price is well worth it as a I feel "you get what you pay for" and it is definitely a new favorite in my MAC lipstick collection that I will buy again and would definitely recommend to a friend! Goes on smoothly and moisturizes your lips!
Nichole L.
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
Review for: Cremesheen Lipstick - Creme D' Nude
I love MAC products and I love lipsticks, especially nude shade. But unfortunately, this isn't one of my favorites. I love the color but I don't love the lipstick. It' goes on smooth, but is shiny and depending on how many times you put it on at once determines the color. It doesn't last long at all. Whether eating, or drinking something this rubs right off! If looking for a long lasting lipstick then go with a matte!
Ixia R.
Ixia R.
Kissimmee, FL
I recently went to Macy's and I was feeling a little blue and my friend told me I know the perfect thing to help you cheer up. I needed something bold, fun and different. So my MAC angel suggested "Flat Out Fabulous" and the funny thing is that I didn't realize the name until I got home, so you could imagine my delight when I read what the lipstick was called. It definitely brighten up my day.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
My absolute favorite lipstick is MAC's Brave Red. This is a Creamsheen lipstick that comes in several colors and stays on for a long time! For me, it is a great value because of the quality! You can use it with a lipliner or without. People often ask me where I purchased the fabulous red lipstick I'm sporting and I tell them that it's my Brave Red by MAC. It also makes me feel brave.
How do you get free boxes ­čôŽ
How pigmented is this product ? And did you get this for free ??
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this lipstick hydrating?
Teagan P.
Teagan P.
I really like nude colors but some are super light. Is this still tinted enough so you can tell you're wearing a lip color?
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
Does this stay on of your making out or drinking something?