BY MAC COSMETICS #44 in Lip Gloss

M.A.C Cosmetics Cremesheen Glass
  • "Creamy and light on the lips! Perfect if you don't want a lot of color but want something slightly shiny with a light tint on the lips! My favs are Boy Bait, Partial to Pink and Fashion Whim!" in 38 reviews
  • "This is my favorite formula of of gloss. It's sticky enough that it stays on, lasts a long time, but doesn't drive me crazy. Smells amazing too!" in 30 reviews
  • "This is absolutely - hands down - the best lip gloss I have ever had the pleasure of using! This product is creamy, moisturizing, and vibrant. Some are Matte, and others have some shimmer in them; the shimmer ones are my favorites because they look gorgeous when the light hits the little shimmers - your lips will look irresistibly gorgeous. They are a little pricey, but they're worth the money. I was gifted two sets by my parents for Christmas, and I'm already planning on buying more when these are finished. " in 18 reviews
  • "These lip glosses are amazing... its not sticky and the pigmentation is also great ..it is very moisturizing and stays on for a long time" in 1 review
  • "I totally love these glosses goes on very smooth and last all day the gloss it gives your lips is beautiful I love wearing this lip gloss I wear mine almost everyday and I still have so much more left ! " in 1 review
Becky S.
MAC cremesheen lip glass is similar to it's sister product, lipglass, but it has a slightly creamer and thicker texture. Because of the texture change it allows for a richer pigment as well as more longevity when wearing.
It is pigmented enough to wear solo or with a liner if it's a darker shade but it also works nicely when layered over a base lipstick.
These aren't designed to be long wearing but since they are thicker than most glosses they'll wear for a couple of hours if you aren't eating or drinking.
The doe foot applicator makes them easy to apply evenly and streak free.
I forgot to mention that there are quite a number of colours available not to mention all of the revolving limited edition collaborations so you're sure to find a match!
Heather R.
Montgomery Village, MD
Review for: Boy Bait more...
I love creamsheens! They are my favorite lipgloss of all time. I don’t do sticky! This is pigmented smooth and long wear. Packaging is easy to use and worth it. Can be purchased at a Mac store or counter. Love to top it over a lipliner. Ugh i would love Influenster to send me these! If you are looking for a gloss check these out ! Also boy bait is such a pretty milky nude color. I am a tan skin tone and my friend with olive light skin recommended it
Review for: M.A.C Cosmetic Cremesheen Glass more...
I love the versatility of the Mac cremesheen line. Great packaging, durable container and great applicator. I have been a repeat user for over 10 years and have used almost every single color in the line However boy bait is my favorite color and is ALWAYS in my makeup collection, regardless of the season this is a color that flatters all skin tones and can go with a full Face Of makeup or a subtle natural look. This lip gloss is long lasting and if you blend it over a lipstick it looks great, the formula isn’t cakey or sticky however it will stay put. I would strongly recommend this line to everyone!
Krizz'Tina M.
Review for: Double Dare more...
This was one of my very first name brand lipglosses and I wore it every single day. Love the balance of pigmentation and shine. The only issue I have with them is how sticky they are! It sucks because if they had a little more slip and less stickiness, I believe they'd last longer on the lips and would form that creamy rim around the inner parts of the lips. They're all still really pretty though!
Review for: Boy Bait more...
I love the versatility of the Mac cremesheen line. Great packaging, durable container and great applicator. I have been a repeat user for over 10 years and have used almost every single color in the line but boy bait is my absolute favorite and it is (in my opinion) the most flattering nude lipgloss on all skin tones! This lip gloss is long lasting and if you blend it over a lipstick it looks great, the formula isn’t cakey or sticky however it will stay put. I would strongly recommend this line to everyone!
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Boy Bait more...
I didn’t have high expectations for this product because I dislike the original MAC Lipglass. But this stuff is good! There is a large color range and “Boy Bait” is the perfect nude. The formula goes on nicely and is comfortable. I took one star off because you don’t get a lot of product on the wand and have to dip back in several times.
Review for: M.A.C Cosmetic Cremesheen Glass more...
I love the versatility of the Mac cremesheen line. Great packaging, durable container and great applicator. I have been a repeat user for over 10 years and have used almost every single color in the line! This lip gloss is long lasting and if you blend it over a lipstick it looks great, the formula isn’t cakey or sticky however it will stay put. I would strongly recommend this line to everyone!
Kaylee A.
Flagstaff
Review for: M.A.C Cosmetic Cremesheen Glass more...
This lip gloss really worked for me I absolutely loved it. I bought mine from MAC in a mall I believe it was on sale when I purchased it. It met my expectations. Yes I loves it because I just just put it on when I was in a rush and it looked good! I would definitely recommend this to other people!
Kenyada H.
Akron , OH
Review for: Boy Bait more...
My favorite everyday lipgloss. It’s a nude gloss with a lil tint to it. Clear container shows when you’re almost out so you know to get more. Meets my expectations every time. Would highly recommend to those who love a fancy natural look.
Tabitha M.
Review for: Deelight more...
This is my all time favorite lipgloss. I am currently out of it and I need another one. It goes on nicely and looks so pretty on, but every prettier in pictures. It’s not just a regular ole nude.. it has a hint of pink that gives it the perfect pop!
Sadie J.
How long does this last?
CJ J.
Is this a long lasting product and does it transfer easily after eating, drinking, etc.? I would hate for the color to disappear after sipping a soda or having a bite to eat.
Sadie J.
Do you apply this on naked lips, or over a matching lipstick?
Jennifer R.
York, PA
Do these have a sticky feel to them and are they long lasting?
Kennetra w.
Union Springs, AL
I wanted to know does the color last all day like there retro matte lipsticks?