M.A.C Cosmetics Cremesheen Glass

A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of MAC Lipglass.

Do you respect the timeline for you products ? Do you throw them out after lets day 3 months? I can't seem to get [email protected] discard old makeup!!
Lindas cores, e qualidade maravilhosa, dura muito tempo nos lábios e seus cheiros são inconfundíveis, eu amo Mac cosméticos ?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Cremesheen Glass!
Product Highlights
“Creamy and light on the lips! Perfect if you don't want a lot of color but want something slightly shiny with a light tint on the lips! My favs are Boy Bait, Partial to Pink and Fashion Whim!” in reviews
“This is my favorite formula of of gloss. It's sticky enough that it stays on, lasts a long time, but doesn't drive me crazy. Smells amazing too!” in reviews
“This is absolutely - hands down - the best lip gloss I have ever had the pleasure of using! This product is creamy, moisturizing, and vibrant. Some are Matte, and others have some shimmer in them; the shimmer ones are my favorites because they look gorgeous when the light hits the little shimmers - your lips will look irresistibly gorgeous. They are a little pricey, but they're worth the money. I was gifted two sets by my parents for Christmas, and I'm already planning on buying more when these are finished. ” in reviews
“These lip glosses are amazing... its not sticky and the pigmentation is also great ..it is very moisturizing and stays on for a long time” in reviews
“Fashion Scoop is a pale, milky pink which is quite sheer but still reduces the pigmentation of my highly pigmented lips slightly.” in reviews
Carpinteria, CA
M.A.C Cosmetics Cremesheen Glass uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
Review for: BOY BAIT
Excellent for every day! Carry it with me everywhere! Makes your lips look sexy;) I was purchasing it every 3 weeks that’s how much I LOVE IT but now I purchase like 4 at a time!!!! And I do own a lot of their other lipgloss called MAC LIPGLASS AND I LOVE THEIR SHADES ALSO I OWN A LOT OF MAC LIPGLOSSES BECAUSE THEY MAKE THEM IN SUCH BEAUTIFUL SHADES AND I OWN A LOT LIP LINERS BUT MY ALL TIME FAVORITE ONE IS CALLED SPICE!!!! Non of their lip glosses feel heavy on the lips never tacky. Boy Bait Looks beautiful on. It also keeps your lips hydrated! A really nice Lip gloss that you can wear everyday and not get sick of it... M.A.C Cosmetics Cremesheen Glass
Review for: Boy Bait
This is a holy Grail lip gloss for me like I have to have it on hand at all times it's just the perfect mixture of creamy and glossy cause I'm not one for those matte lippie liquid lipstick things they just never look right on me I don't know why I would highly recommend this formula from Mac be careful they have a lot of formulas so make sure you're buying the right 1
Review for: Deelight
Usually I despise "milky" glosses but these are great! deelight especially is a great mauvey-pink with medium opacity. Comfortable on, easy to reapply, and last a good while considering they're glosses and not lipsticks. I don't think they're widely available anymore so grab one or two if you have the chance!
Aurora, CO
M.A.C Cosmetics Cremesheen Glass uploaded by Kaylee M.
Review for: Right Image
Adore this lipstick natural go to I reach for it every day beautiful sheen and a little bit of color applies nicely and looks great paired over any matte lipstick I sometimes like to add a little nude on top to make it really natural 💄
Hallstead, PA
Review for: BOY BAIT
This product is great! The shine and the shimmer are perfect! I got a more nude color so that the sparkles would come out a bit more and I am very impressed. I have probably used this gloss more than any other before. It is a bit sticky, but not enough that it is uncomfortable or anything.
Review for: DEELIGHT
My FAVORITE lip gloss. The color is the most perfect natural color and it’s not super sticky like the regular lip glass. It’s not super moisturizing or anything. I usually just prep lips first with an actual lip balm like the eminence citrus lip balm and I have no problems.
Review for: Double Dare
Love this brand for lipstick, they last all day and don’t smudge. A lipstick you and your significant other can enjoy! More shades would be awesome ! They’re easy to apply and easy to take off! No hassle - no worries! Strongly recommending to my loved ones!
Brownsville, TX
M.A.C Cosmetics Cremesheen Glass uploaded by Joanna D.
Yesssss i love Mac and their lip gloss!! These with a lip liner makes your lips look so much bigger and jucyERRRR!! It doesn’t feel sticky or dry, it’s just perfection on your lips and since it has color it makes you lips look so rich
Nashville, TN
Review for: DEELIGHT
Cremesheen Glass glosses are my fave Mac glosses to date. They apply so smoothly and aren’t drying at all! Not tacky or sticky like other glosses either. The color is even more vibrant with these too. Nothing but good things to say.
Atlanta
I only have a few of the Cremesheen and for the most part it feels good going and the colors are nice but I would not be the first "go-to" for me at the MAC counter.  I would love for it to be a little longer lasting.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Beaumont , CA