M.A.C Cosmetics Cremesheen Glass
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
- "Creamy and light on the lips! Perfect if you don't want a lot of color but want something slightly shiny with a light tint on the lips! My favs are Boy Bait, Partial to Pink and Fashion Whim!" in 38 reviews
- "This is my favorite formula of of gloss. It's sticky enough that it stays on, lasts a long time, but doesn't drive me crazy. Smells amazing too!" in 30 reviews
- "This is absolutely - hands down - the best lip gloss I have ever had the pleasure of using! This product is creamy, moisturizing, and vibrant. Some are Matte, and others have some shimmer in them; the shimmer ones are my favorites because they look gorgeous when the light hits the little shimmers - your lips will look irresistibly gorgeous. They are a little pricey, but they're worth the money. I was gifted two sets by my parents for Christmas, and I'm already planning on buying more when these are finished. " in 18 reviews
- "These lip glosses are amazing... its not sticky and the pigmentation is also great ..it is very moisturizing and stays on for a long time" in 1 review
- "I totally love these glosses goes on very smooth and last all day the gloss it gives your lips is beautiful I love wearing this lip gloss I wear mine almost everyday and I still have so much more left ! " in 1 review
It is pigmented enough to wear solo or with a liner if it's a darker shade but it also works nicely when layered over a base lipstick.
These aren't designed to be long wearing but since they are thicker than most glosses they'll wear for a couple of hours if you aren't eating or drinking.
The doe foot applicator makes them easy to apply evenly and streak free.
I forgot to mention that there are quite a number of colours available not to mention all of the revolving limited edition collaborations so you're sure to find a match!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos