MAC Cosmetics Cremeblend Blush uploaded by Gabriela A.
2 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS

Liz T.
Liz T.
Review for: Brit Wit
I have been very happy with the MAC creme blushes I have purchased. They are a great value and easy to apply. I use a brush to apply or my beauty blender and they can also be used on eyes or lips. They are useful as a lower cost alternative and mid price and pack a lot of pigment while not drying my skin out or causing any other crazy breakouts like some other brands. I will buy this product again.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Brit Wit
To be honest here I am not a fan of MAC at all due to testing on animals, however when you're in need of something you try what you have. I don't like the way this blush spreads at all and the colors just never turn out like they look on your skin. Along with that it is way over priced, Overall not impressed and will not purchase again.
Christyna G.
Christyna G.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Brit Wit
I think I just didn't fully understand how to use the Cremeblend Blush. I have olive skin that tends to be more dry than others. This came out cakier on me that I would expect from a Creme. The packaging was nice, but I would need more direction on how to use before purchasing again.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
I present my new acquisition, my blush bright pink is just perfect, in coverage has a ten out of ten, it is easy to apply and the product is distributed evenly on your cheeks, it is ideal for your routine daily makeup as easily lasts all day and need not then tweak placement.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
GA
Review for: Brit Wit
MAC BLUSHES ARE THE BEST BLUSHES AROUND. THEY ARE SO PIGMENTED AND WORK SO WELL. THEY HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT SHADES AND THEY CAN WORK SO WELL AS BRONZER SHADES AS WELL. I HAVE TWO ONE HAS AN ORANGEY TINT TO IT SO I PUT IT ON TOP OF MY XONTOUR. IT LOOKS AMAZING.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
I have this in ladyblush and it is absolutely beautiful! I love the silky finish it gives you (and it's not greasy or super shiny like some cream blushes). It's easy to blend and gives a lovely buildable color. It is very longwearing, even with my oily skin!
Desy R.
Desy R.
Wellton, AZ
Review for: Brit Wit
Love it because it looks amazing with my skin color. Because I tried other colors and I didn't like them because they were to light or to pinkish which made me look like a clown but this is the perfect one for me.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Stormville, NY
Review for: Brit Wit
I love this product because it's very pigmented and makes your cheek bones show and make your jawline look like it can cutt! I do suggest this product for a low price and good looks!!! Really like this product
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: Brit Wit
I've used the same blush for years. It has the perfect hint of sparkle without being too noticeable. Whether I wear a full face of make up or just the bare minimum, this always makes it wag into the line up!
Monique A.
Monique A.
Review for: Blushcreme
I like this, it is easy application and it takes very little to get the job done. It is reasonably priced and last all day I got it at the MAC counter at Macys, and will most likely be purchasing it again