M.A.C Cosmetics Cremeblend Blush

A Creamy, Playfully Fun Blush That Gives Cheeks That Just-pinched Look. A Blush That Manages To Make A Simple Flush Look State Of The Art. Creamy, Easy-to-blend Medium Coverage Formula Imparts A Natural Finish That's Smooth, Dewy-fresh And Long-lasting. Colour Does Not Sink Or Disappear In Skin, Offering Coverage That Lasts Throughout The Day.

Have these been discontinued? I can’t find So Sweet, So Easy anywhere. Or any of the Cremeblend Blushes.
So what does everyone think of all the MAC blushes????
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Cremeblend Blush!
Product Highlights
...bought the shade "so sweet, so easy" which is a pretty, light, cool-toned pink color. the pigmentation is decent and you can use as little or build it up as much as you like, because it's easy to apply and blend. i either use my fingers or a stippling brush to apply it. once the blush sets, or you set it with powder, it doesn't budge at all in the beginning. it does tend to fade noticeably after a few hours, but in my case that happens with almost every blush. in reviews
Alyssa O.
M.A.C Cosmetics Cremeblend Blush uploaded by Alyssa O.
Review for: Posey
This just looks do natural on the skin! For any look! Best for any skin tone because you can build it. Its amazing. No improvements needed! It last like a good quality blush, I would definitely buy again! Im on my second!
Erica D.
Surprise, AZ
M.A.C Cosmetics Cremeblend Blush uploaded by Erica D.
I love Mac products and it’s blush products don’t seem to disappoint. I love the way they are pigmented and last even those with oily skin like me 🙋🏼‍♀️
Rose E.
Wilmette, IL
Review for: Ladyblush, Posey
This is one of the best blush products I have ever used! It is so easy to blend and the formula is so nice and creamy. There is such a great variety of colors. I would definitely buy this again, even tho the pricing is quit high!
Meghan I.
WICHITA, KS
I've read lots of reviews on M.A.C. and they all have about the product. I have experience only with one which is REEL RED cream. It goes on smooth, blends well and is pretty. You BARELY need any for blush but I don't recommend using it as eye shadow.
Brooke M.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Very very cute blush! I love the colour I have it it looks so amazing and blends very well and seems to look good on all skin tones !
Carmen G.
Dalton, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Posey
Q Rico lucir siempre bella... por mas sencillo q sea tu maquillaje, siempre luce bien #makeup#mac#makeuplove
Deborah O.
M.A.C Cosmetics Cremeblend Blush uploaded by Deborah O.
Review for: Brit Wit, Other
I love this product because it is pigmented and super easy to blend into the skin and I would recommend
Quiwda V.
Milwaukee, WI
This blush looked better on tag the one I bought from NARS. Also lasted longer in my opinion.
Rana S.
West Babylon, NY
Review for: Posey
Love MAC blushes! The colors are so beautiful and work perfectly with my skin. You can actually go to a MAC store, sephora or Ulta beauty and try on the shade that works for you. I have been buying this since high school! It's my favorite blush brand
Jeni I.
Crestwood, KY
Review for: Ladyblush
So natural, so beautiful, so warm! I love it! It’s easy to blend and I like all the colors they have. I recommend it!