BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Cosmetics Cream Colour Base
  • "I look really bad in bright colors so this was perfect and affordable!" in 1 review
  • "Love this, people say it's a bit pricey but for the quality it's definitely worth it!" in 1 review
Marie K.
Powell, TN
This product has been a favorite for years, I’ve recently fallen back in love with it and remembered why I used to love it so much! It gives such a beautiful highlight and has a creamy texture that blends seamlessly into the skin. I like to wear mine on the top of my cheekbone, on my brown bone and it also looks great down the nose and on the cupids bow for a healthy, dewy finish.
Grace H.
Lynnwood, WA
I have one of these in the color improper copper and the color itself is beautiful however when I put it on my skin it doesn't show up very well and I don't think it's that easy to blend. It's probably best with your fingers because it warms it up but I personally hate using my fingers to blend blush type products because it doesn't diffuse as nicely
Senora S.
Lothian, MD
This was a very good blush I bought this at the same time I bought my other Mac blush. It is very long lasting and easy to apply also the pigment it so beautiful.
Melinda D.
Mac blushes not only last long but they have the best colors and are very easy to blend. They last the whole day and night without having to reapply. I prefer the more matte colors. They give your cheeks the nice definition. MAC Cosmetics Powder Blush
Brooke H.
Bakersfield, CA
I have been using MAC cream colour base in Nude for many years now. It was my HG eye base a few years ago, and then I left it for the paint pots and Benefit creaseless cream shadows. While I like both the paint pots and Benefit creaseless cream shadows, I always come back to my Nude CCB.

Colorwise, it matches my lids almost perfectly, so it's a great everyday "no makeup" eye look. If I were to compare it to a paint pot, the closest that matches it would be Painterly, although they are a bit different (Painterly appears more peach/pink to me).  It's in the usual black MAC clamshells. It's better in my opinion than the old paint tubes (which often oozed out), but I do prefer the paint pot glass pot to the clamshell format. I believe it's easier to travel with (less cracking issues). I also have no issues with it drying out.  The coverage is very lightweight. It has a dewy finish to it, and it's very smooth.
As I stated before, I use this product mainly as an eye base, although I do often wear this just on it's own. I often wear this as my everyday base for my everyday neutral eye; however, I do, on lazy days, just put on the CCB and go.
That being said, I know that people have problems with creasing and the CCB "sliding" off. I have neither problem. I do not wear a primer under the CCB either.
Viana P.
Love this product in Shell! It gives a dewy glow that is a little more intense than the typically natural sheen highlighters like the rms living luminizer. This highlighter is easy to apply and blends out quickly and evenly.
Suzanne C.
Love this color base! Looks great under the eyeshadow!! I have olive skin and it looks great! It's not really shimmery but goes on nice and is easy to blend too! I would recommend this to others!!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
This is one of those products that can be used for multiple purposes. The cream colour bases can be used as blush, highlights or as lip color. I wouldn't suggest putting these on the lid as they are a cream product which will only help it to crease even more in your lid.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL
Nice light shade of blush. Perfect to use if your just beginning with make-up-- as some of the darker pigmented blushes can make you look like a clown. Can purchase in MAC store or online. Get Kat Von D contouring brush to put in nice and evenly.
Ashley D.
West linn, Or
This is a great blush that for me, doubles as a highlighter and sometimes I'll mix it into my eyeshadow! It's very mellow and doesn't look fake which I like. The color doesn't stay on all day but that's my only complaint
Linda G.
IT'S GOOD?
Mariana B.
Em paises mais quentes como o Brasil, seria indicado?