M.A.C Cosmetics Cream Colour Base
A Creamy, Emollient-based Formula That Imparts Colour And A Sheer, Dewy Finish, Allowing You To Create Effects That Range From Sheer Layers To Dramatic And Luscious Intensities, Depending On The Application. Unique Formula Allows Product To Be Applied Directly On Bare Skin, Eyes And Lips Or Blends Easily When Layered Over Foundation, Moisturizer Or Powder. Fragrance-free.
Key Claims And Benefits:
- Dermatologist Tested
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Safe For Contact Lens Wearers
- For All Skin Types
- Long-wearing, 8 Hours On Face And Body
- Lasting Wear For Hours On Eyes
- For Use On Eyes (Not Recommended For Inner Rim), Cheeks Or Body.
- Using A Clean Sanitized Brush, Sponge-tip Applicator Or Q-tip, Apply Product Sparingly, Layering More If Desired.
- Blend Evenly With Desired Applicator And/Or Fingertips.
- The Following Shades Are Not Recommended For Use In The Lip Area: Fawntastic And Black.
- The Following Shades Are Not Recommended For Use In The Eye Area: Fabulush, Improper Copper, Bamboo, Pink Shock, Vintage Rose And Premeditated.
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "these cream bases are such a great thing to have in your bad. i have a white cream highlighter and a pinky dusty rose one as well. i use them on my cheeks, lips, and as eyeshadow and an eyeshadow base. may not be good for super oily skin " in 4 reviews
- "went for a makeover at mac and the lady used this for my contour as my skin is fairly tanned she used a very dark colour. looked amazing got so many complements on my makeup so decided to buy and i now use it everyday . eventhough its a blush it looks great as contour which i didnt expect" in 2 reviews
- "Love this, people say it's a bit pricey but for the quality it's definitely worth it!" in 1 review
- "I look really bad in bright colors so this was perfect and affordable!" in 1 review
Colorwise, it matches my lids almost perfectly, so it's a great everyday "no makeup" eye look. If I were to compare it to a paint pot, the closest that matches it would be Painterly, although they are a bit different (Painterly appears more peach/pink to me). It's in the usual black MAC clamshells. It's better in my opinion than the old paint tubes (which often oozed out), but I do prefer the paint pot glass pot to the clamshell format. I believe it's easier to travel with (less cracking issues). I also have no issues with it drying out. The coverage is very lightweight. It has a dewy finish to it, and it's very smooth.
As I stated before, I use this product mainly as an eye base, although I do often wear this just on it's own. I often wear this as my everyday base for my everyday neutral eye; however, I do, on lazy days, just put on the CCB and go.
That being said, I know that people have problems with creasing and the CCB "sliding" off. I have neither problem. I do not wear a primer under the CCB either.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos